Quai Chang Caine vs movie Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
From Kung Fu. Legend Continues doesn't count, since that's a different Caine.

The setting is a Tron like universe, slugging it out with all the KMC users looking on. Cap can not use his shield.

Who wins?

AmbientFire
Was there anything special about original Caine (other than the fact that it could've been Bruce Lee) that I don't remember? Caine from Legend continues is a completely different story though. He would've looked at Cap' with his deep, mysterious, kung fu wisdom and Cap' would've fallen to the ground sobbing like a little babe.

Also, Caine Continues had an awesome theme song. I have no scientific evidence to support the fact that that would help him in battle with Cap' - Which is why it must be true that it DOES help in this fight.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by cdtm
From Kung Fu. Legend Continues doesn't count, since that's a different Caine.

The setting is a Tron like universe, slugging it out with all the KMC users looking on. Cap can not use his shield.

Who wins?

actually its still caine, but older and a lot wiser.. irregardless, Caine wins this

AmbientFire
Did Caine have any special abilities beyond tremendous skill when he was younger? (Old Caine does have mystical powers)

Because Cap' is both trained and superpowered.

cdtm
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
actually its still caine, but older and a lot wiser.. irregardless, Caine wins this

How old would that make him, then?

Some of the shows had him laying down railroad tracks, and it generally looked like old west America. O_o

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by cdtm
How old would that make him, then?

Some of the shows had him laying down railroad tracks, and it generally looked like old west America. O_o

112, just joking.. its been a while since i've watched those shows, some were very good.. but i could be wrong, i think Caine from Legend Continues was I'm guessing late 40's, maybe early 50's

AmbientFire
I'm pretty sure Caine from Continues is original Caine's grandson or something like it

Robtard
Kung Fu is set in the late 1800's. (epic show)

Kung Fu: The Legend Continues is set in the 1990's. Carradine plays the grandson of Kwai Chang Caine. (crap show)

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard

Kung Fu: The Legend Continues is set in the 1990's. Carradine plays the grandson of Kwai Chang Caine. (crap show)

Legend Continues was 6th season Highlander bad.

Even as a kid, I knew it, and I grew up watching 80's cheese..

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard

im having some fun with this thread..

yea Kung Fu was damn good. legend continues should have been better but wasn't, although i did like a few shows

AmbientFire
Yeah the Legend Continues was preeeeettty bad, but man I LOVE the theme song!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.