Ken, Ryu, Guile & Akuma Vs Ben Grimm, Daredevil & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sh3nG L0nG
fight takes place in Guile's stage, no prep..

NemeBro
Ben is literally the only factor in the Marvel team.

JakeTheBank
Spite against team Marvel.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ben is literally the only factor in the Marvel team.

I'm thinking Akuma & Guile can keep Ben busy while Ryu and Ken fight cap & DD 1vs1. Cap should be able to deflect most energy based attacks with his shield, though a high end Hadouken can be quite devasting. DD is a great H2H fighter though not quite as good as either of the ansatsuken practitioners IMO, he would have to rely greatly on his senses and surroundings.

Golgo13
Team SF.

pym-ftw
Which comic is the Canon one?

JakeTheBank
Udon's.

Game canon, of course, supercedes anything from any other medium, though.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Which comic is the Canon one?

Udon I believe, not sure if any of the animated movies are considered canon.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
I'm thinking Akuma & Guile can keep Ben busy while Ryu and Ken fight cap & DD 1vs1. Cap should be able to deflect most energy based attacks with his shield, though a high end Hadouken can be quite devasting. DD is a great H2H fighter though not quite as good as either of the ansatsuken practitioners IMO, he would have to rely greatly on his senses and surroundings. I think anyone on team Streetfighter could take out Daredevil and Cap by themselves.

JakeTheBank
Udon I believe, not sure if any of the animated movies are considered canon.

The SF4 movie is canon.

Uriel005
By cannon pretty much any way you slice it the Ansatsuken practitioners are in the clear superhuman range. Akuma alone might solo the enemy team if he decides to raging demon them with DD being the only one who might, and that is a pretty big might, survive the move. (Gen survives it in cannon by "emptying" his soul)

carver9
Akuma solos.

NemeBro
I think Akuma might have a tough time with Ben.

-Pr-
Was permission given for this thread?

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by -Pr-
Was permission given for this thread?

My bad -Pr- , i didn't get permission for this thread.

Nemebro, i agree, I think i Akuma might have a tough time with Ben by himself, though it should be a great fight between them. I guess raging demon is a viable tactic.

Sin I AM
Spite..people need to read up on how superhuman SF characters are

SquallX
Akuma sinked an island with a single punch. He survived being in the deepest death in the ocean, where he kicked a submarine back into the surface.

He destroyed a forest by just powering up.

Grim is the only factor, and the second Akuma uses the raging demon, its all over.

Sixth_Winged
Sf characters are so obnoxiously powerful they crossover and battle a being who could make kratos his *****.

Ryu vs. Asura

Akuma vs. Asura

Sin I AM
Asura can't beat kratos

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Asura can't beat kratos

LMAO

Sixth_Winged
Watch and be educated

Lemme know again when Kratos beats something remotely as big as that.

Sin I AM
I didn't realize size equaled power. Asura would lose to Kratos

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I didn't realize size equaled power. Asura would lose to Kratos

Of course it is. That and the fact that he was fighting a being who just destroyed a planet.. you know.. like where the entire plot of GoW took place.

Asura will utterly obliterate Kratos.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Of course it is. That and the fact that he was fighting a being who just destroyed a planet.. you know.. like where the entire plot of GoW took place.

Asura will utterly obliterate Kratos.

not sure if serious? U do realize both characters are interchangeable?

SquallX
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Sf characters are so obnoxiously powerful they crossover and battle a being who could make kratos his *****.

Ryu vs. Asura

Akuma vs. Asura

Non canon.

Batman-Prime
fight takes place in Guile's stage, no prep..

Imho CA could beat either Ken or Ryu. He is one of the most skilled MMA fighters on his Earth and could hold his own against the best from the SF Universe. He also faced enough superhumans to not underestimate Ryu or Ken, I would even say he could hold his own against Akuma for some time. However, Ken AND Ryu together should beat him, Guile vs Daredevil would be interesting, I would ay 50-50.
That leaves Ben vs Akuma and though Ben is far stronger and tougher, Akuma should be faster and more deadly. The question is, could Akuma hurt Ben? Sure he can sink an island but Ben took hits from WWH and savage Hulk, WWH punch should be much more powerful then Akumas best hit. Did IF ever hurt Ben with his strike? Or better koed him? That would be the best argument for Akuma being able to repeat something like this.

Right now leaning towards Team Marvel, because of Ben.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.