AOTC Kenobi vs AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mnat801
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

location is theed hangar

each allowed another saber to use

Harbinger
Anakin sweeps.

Mizukage Yoda
Anakin defeats Kenobi, funny how Obi-Wan's growth throughout the Clone Wars may even supersede Anakin's.

mnat801
Seeing that anakin couldnt break obi wans defence 3 years later, I dont think theres any reason to believe he could be successful here.
Obi wan wins with moderate difficulty.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by mnat801
Seeing that anakin couldnt break obi wans defence 3 years later, I dont think theres any reason to believe he could be successful here.
Obi wan wins with moderate difficulty.

You're thinking of Vader.

Anakin broke Dooku's defense, and I'm sure it's better than Obi-wan's by a little bit, so he could break Obi-wan's as well.

Vader, couldn't though.

Regardless, Anakin wins here - his master got dropped in under 10 seconds by Dooku - whereas Anakin gave Dooku a good fight and held him off for a good deal longer.

I'd think the math would be simple.

mnat801
Originally posted by Battlemaster
You're thinking of Vader.

Anakin broke Dooku's defense, and I'm sure it's better than Obi-wan's by a little bit, so he could break Obi-wan's as well.

Vader, couldn't though.

Regardless, Anakin wins here - his master got dropped in under 10 seconds by Dooku - whereas Anakin gave Dooku a good fight and held him off for a good deal longer.

I'd think the math would be simple. Anakin/Vader same person.

Even though anakin lasted longer against dooku, obi wan still was anakins master and taught him everything he knew, so that would give him the advantage. Imo.

Battlemaster
Anakin/Vader same person.

Anakin/Vader same person - different Persona's.

They aren't the same person mentally, and that's where it counts.

The fight is under the hat - not the glove.

Even though anakin lasted longer against dooku, obi wan still was anakins master and taught him everything he knew, so that would give him the advantage. Imo.

Yeah, Obi-wan knew Anakin's moves - and Anakin knew Obi-wan's moves.

Either they both have an advantage, or neither of them do.

It's a two-way street; a double-edged sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.