Colossus vs War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Regular Colossus here.

StiltmanFTW
Rhodes 10/10

-Pr-
Rhodey just has too many advantages.

KingD19
Colossus just beat up War Machine. Without turning into Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
Well Colossus certainly appeared more powerful than War Machine in that fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus just beat up War Machine. Without turning into Juggernaut.

Not really. He got some good shots in, that's all. So did WM.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not really. He got some good shots in, that's all. So did WM. War Machine's shots were all cheap-shots/blindsides iirc.

KingD19
Well the fight ended before it could be decided, but WM didn't appear to have any way of putting Colossus down. Keep in mind he survived having a hole blown through him by Sinister's Celestial.

juggernaut74
Well the fight ended before it could be decided, but WM didn't appear to have any way of putting Colossus down. Keep in mind he survived having a hole blown through him by Sinister's Celestial. He was messed up though, he wasn't in any condition to fight iirc.

KingD19
He wasn't great, but he wasn't just super messed. He got knocked down, then stood up and healed as Juggernaut. War Machine doesn't have that amount of power anyway.

StiltmanFTW
Who knows? Isn't he wearing new armor now?

KingD19
I wasn't aware he'd upgraded since the Colossus fight.

juggernaut74
He wasn't great, but he wasn't just super messed. He got knocked down, then stood up and healed as Juggernaut. War Machine doesn't have that amount of power anyway. True.

StiltmanFTW

Black&gold armor.

carver9

Yes...Him and Tony are enhanced. As for the fight, WM stomps.

DickBlazer
Last time they fought colossus didn't jugg out and more than held his own. Even IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.