Dos Doomsday vs Avengers Academy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Dos Doomsday

Vs

Hercules
Jocasta
Hank Pym
Hawkeye
Tigra
Quicksilver
Justice
Mettle
Hazmat
Veil
Striker
Reptil
Finesse
Lightspeed
X-23
Juston's Sentinel

No Prep
Fight at the West Coast Avengers compound

StyleTime
Doomsday like....one-shots most of this team.

pym-ftw
^agreed but do you think Hercules and friends can stop h

godking
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Dos Doomsday

Vs

Hercules
Jocasta
Hank Pym
Hawkeye
Tigra
Quicksilver
Justice
Mettle
Hazmat
Veil
Striker
Reptil
Finesse
Lightspeed
X-23
Juston's Sentinel

No Prep
Fight at the West Coast Avengers compound Everybody unable to outrun doomsday dies horribly

JakeTheBank
Is Hercules back to his full power?

Hell, Pym would probably just BFR Doomsday, anyway.

-Pr-
Let X-23 attack his fist with her face until Pym bfr's. No casualties, problem solved.

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is Hercules back to his full power?

No, he still is just peak human that uses weapons but not like it matters even if he was at full power.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -K-M-
No, he still is just peak human that uses weapons but not like it matters even if he was at full power.

You don't think full powered Hercules could swing the tide in his team's favor against DoS Doomsday?

Or did I misread you?

pym-ftw
Hercules is repowered currently

Galan007
A full-power Herc could definitely put a hurting on DD.

StyleTime
Doomsday picks up X-23 like a sword and guts Hercules.

Your move, Galan.

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You don't think full powered Hercules could swing the tide in his team's favor against DoS Doomsday?

Or did I misread you?

I don't

Hercules is repowered currently

When?

Originally posted by Galan007

Hurt? Maybe, beat? No.

Galan007
Originally posted by StyleTime
Doomsday picks up X-23 like a sword and guts Hercules.

Your move Galan. mmm

....Touche.

Hurt? Maybe, beat? No. From a physical standpoint you wouldn't put full-power Herc on par with Byrne-era Supes?

-K-M-
From a physical standpoint you wouldn't put full-power Herc on par with Byrne-era Supes?

Strength wise? yes, durability? definetly not. Other abilities (speed, flight, sonics, heat vision, cold breath etc)? Not even close.

-Pr-
mmm

....Touche.

From a physical standpoint you wouldn't put full-power Herc on par with Byrne-era Supes?

Jurgens-era. sneer

pym-ftw
@KM

Zop posted the scan saying when Zues was returned to life Hercules got his powers back, im not sure the comic though

-K-M-
@KM

Zop posted the scan saying when Zues was returned to life Hercules got his powers back, im not sure the comic though

I don't think that's accurate. As of Avengers Academy #31, Hercules was still mortal which took place during Avengers vs. X-Men. Unless something happened in another tie-in, which I doubt.

D-Block

pym-ftw
I don't think that's accurate. As of Avengers Academy #31, Hercules was still mortal which took place during Avengers vs. X-Men. Unless something happened in another tie-in, which I doubt.
Yeah that's what i thought was his latest appearance aswell, I will try and find it

Batman-Prime
Team should win. Via BFR. I see Hercules lasting for some time against DoS DD. Hercules is an great Fighter, he has enough experience and is strong enough to do damage just not enough for a kill imho.

carver9
Herc can beat this version of Doomsday imo.

pym-ftw
I looked into it it was iceman and not zipzop that posted it

-K-M-
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team should win. Via BFR. I see Hercules lasting for some time against DoS DD. Hercules is an great Fighter, he has enough experience and is strong enough to do damage just not enough for a kill imho.

thumb up

I looked into it it was iceman and not zipzop that posted it

and wheres the scan?

Galan007
Strength wise? yes, durability? definetly not. Other abilities (speed, flight, sonics, heat vision, cold breath etc)? Not even close. Strength was all I was talking about.

I agree that DD would definitely have a speed edge, though... By a vast margin.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Jurgens-era. sneer dur @ me.

Love the sig/avy, btw. thumb up

-Pr-
Strength was all I was talking about.

dur @ me.

Love the sig/avy, btw. thumb up

Thanks.

I also think Herc could put up a decent fight.

Lord Feron
Sans the more seasoned vets on the team most of the academy get run through worse than booster gold and chumps.

@PR, is there actually a parody comic of the red lantern cat? Or you just found that sig?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Sans the more seasoned vets on the team most of the academy get run through worse than booster gold and chumps.

@PR, is there actually a parody comic of the red lantern cat? Or you just found that sig?

I just came across the picture when I was browsing. Full size:

http://i.imgur.com/m21sR.jpg

-K-M-
Strength was all I was talking about.

So do you believe Hercules can beat DD?

Galan007
So do you believe Hercules can beat DD? Personally, I view them as no less than equals in the strength department, with perhaps an ever-so-slight edge to Herc (though that in itself is debatable)-- however, DD is a lot faster, and a lot more durable. Furthermore, Herc doesn't possess some of the more exotic abilities Supes used to soften up DD (namely HV, flight, and super-speed.) Having said that, DD destroys Herc in an 'all-out' setting... But if it were a purely h2h environment in which DD's speed-edge were forbidden (ie. a raw slugfest), then Herc has the potential to take a few, imo... But there again, DD can still tank quite a bit more damage. /shrug

Basically, Herc has the power to hurt DD pretty badly IF given the chance, but DD takes the greater majority.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
I just came across the picture when I was browsing. Full size:

http://i.imgur.com/m21sR.jpg

hahhaha

-K-M-
Personally, I view them as no less than equals in the strength department, with perhaps an ever-so-slight edge to Herc (though that in itself is debatable)-- though DD is a lot faster, and a lot more durable. Furthermore, Herc doesn't possess some of the more exotic abilities Supes used to soften up DD (namely HV, flight, and super-speed.) Having said that, DD destroys Herc in an 'all-out' setting... But if it were a purely h2h environment in which DD's speed-edge were forbidden (ie. a raw slugfest), then Herc has the potential to take a few, imo... But there again, DD can still tank quite a bit more damage. /shrug

Basically, Herc has the power to hurt DD pretty badly IF given the chance, but DD takes the greater majority.

Agreed, regardless current Herc is mortal

Galan007
Agreed, regardless current Herc is mortal Yeah, current Herc is a non-factor. Shaw steamrolled through him with no difficulty whatsoever.

DTM
Again, going with DOS Doomsday here. That guy was DAMN Powerful, even if its one of the "weaker" versions of Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.