Apocalypse vs Ka'Bandha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
Apocalypse is fully rejuvenated.

the ninjak
Whats a Ka'Bandha?

NemeBro
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/30e2f724562acca008d72d75b7274e09_40927.jpg

The big ass daemon.

Ka'Bhanda is either the absolute strongest (Or one of the strongest, An'ggrath contests the title with him) Bloodthirster (Greater Daemon) of Khorne (Chaos God) from Warhammer 40,000.

It is capable of fighting Sanguinius, one of the more mighty Primarchs, one on one in combat. Primarchs as a rule can destroy mountains physically (Stated many times, Magnus the Red remininsces about it to himself), survive country-busting artillery (As shown when Vulkan, a fellow Primarch, took a Macro Cannon to the face and survived, which IIRC have many teratons of TNT in terms of powah). Ka'Bhanda can also move fast enough to kill 500 Blood Angels Terminators in an instant, cutting a bloody swath in the time it took him to take flight. Sanguinius himself has the feat of seeing bolter rounds as unmoving in comparison to his own perception and reaction-time, bolter rounds being supersonic to an unspecified level.

Bloodthirster powers include stuff like the ability to incite an entire planet or more's population into a bloodthirsty, homicidal rage, so a form of mindrape.

I dunno how any of this compares to Apocalypse though.

the ninjak
Well Poccy choked the Hulk out.

Can alter himself on a molecular scale.

Has powerful telepathic resistance.

If Poccy has VG/cartoon feats he can make himself larger than the demon.

Any many more wacky feats,

NemeBro
What level was ol' Huc operating at that time?

Hulk can certainly reach levels of might above Ka'Bhanda, but his base is weaker IMO.

Also, it bears mentioning that Ka'Bhanda's weaponry, being Warp-based, ignore and destroy conentional matter as tough it didn't exist.

Only a C'tan or a wielder of a C'tan Phase Blade has better melee weaponry than a Greater Daemon (That I can recall). C'tan being star gods that eat stars and stuf.

the ninjak
I can't remember what level Hulk was at. But such weapons should be able to compromise Poccy.

He has fields as well though. And is very hard to hit due to being able to fly and bend his body to avoid lasers with ease.

NemeBro
Ka'Bhanda can also fly, and engaged in aerial combat with Sanguinius, Primarch of the Blood Angels (He has a benign mutation giving him angelic wings).

Ka'Bhanda, being capable of fighting Sanguinius and blitzing hundreds of Marines, should be capable of deflecting lasgun fire easily, so there's that.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro

Bloodthirster powers include stuff like the ability to incite an entire planet or more's population into a bloodthirsty, homicidal rage, so a form of mindrape.

Sounds like something what Lord Odion can do maybe not an entire planet.

the ninjak
Poccy jobs too much. I'll let the demon win this, he sounds cool.

Kazenji
He's currently a teenage kid nowadays.

NemeBro
Bloodthirsters in general are pretty cool, being basically an aspect of the massive psychic presence of an insane war god, Ka'Bhanda is merely one of the mightiest of their number (Again, only An'ggrath the Unbound may be stronger).

Oh that reminds me, I should mention Ka'Bhanda isn't fully material, he is projecting himself through a human sacrifice, being largely made of the Warp, so he is pretty difficult to injure even if one has the might to do so, blows having less purchase on his so-called "flesh".

the ninjak
Bloodthirsters in general are pretty cool, being basically an aspect of the massive psychic presence of an insane war god, Ka'Bhanda is merely one of the mightiest of their number (Again, only An'ggrath the Unbound may be stronger).

Oh that reminds me, I should mention Ka'Bhanda isn't fully material, he is projecting himself through a human sacrifice, being largely made of the Warp, so he is pretty difficult to injure even if one has the might to do so, blows having less purchase on his so-called "flesh".

Yeah Poccy should go down. Magic > Tech personally.Originally posted by Kazenji
He's currently a teenage kid nowadays.

Yeah he currently is a teen at Logan's school. With next to no feats.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak

Yeah he currently is a teen at Logan's school. With next to no feats.

He might be going berserk soon if the new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants have their way.

Crimson Dragoon
(Stated many times, Magnus the Red reminisces about it to himself),

To nitpick, Magnus said he destroyed mountaintops during the reminiscing. However, I don't doubt they can destroy whole mountains.

NemeBro
A quick double-check tells me that you are right, that while training with his brothers he destroyed the peaks of mountains, but yeah, considering what Primarchs have survived and done, mountain smashing is easily part of their ability.

ScreamPaste
LolKonradCurze

NemeBro
For anyone wondering what that pathetic skull****er above me is talking about, Konrad Curze, a Primarch, while still only an infant, was sent through the planet of Nostramo's crust, through the mantle, and ended up somewhere in the core (I should note that this left a huge ravine on the surface of the planet, and that he smashed through huge deposits of adamantium, which in 40k is one of the toughest and most durable metals in the canon). He proceeded to crawl back out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.