The Writing Bug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

books-r-us
Hey guys, this is my first post so will make it a 'Hello' one too. HELLO smile

If this post has already been done then i apologies as i know it can annoy some people. But i have recently took an interest in creative writing and have been searching the web looking for forums ect that help with this, are there any areas on this forum for that sort of thing or places people know about? And does anybody else enjoy this hobby?

thanks!

Omega Vision
Welcome to the forum.

I think the place for discussing creative writing would be in the General Fiction forum--unfortunately it's close to dead.

What exactly is your interest in creative writing? Do you mean fiction or poetry? Both?

maham
Writing for fandoms would help you more on the web I think.There are alternative universe sections in those too so you don't need to stick with just one kind of characters. But if you don't find yourself fitting anywhere, just start a blog.

Madeline96
I had the same drawback to accessing client service of same bitcoin then again I notice that i can do payment victimization constant entranceway for prep like more here https://www.bestessaytips.com/custom_essay/ wherever professionals are therefore useful with each students. and you wont have to be compelled to worry concerning something unless till you're not indurate the examination then do your apply

wizardwritings
Your information about the grand union canal is great also you have shared each and everything that I was searching for the topic and writing by on my own though also there is a way of get assignment help https://wizardwritings.com/ for those people who can not write well in writing so you can go by this to write. also learn writing in a proper way so you can become a publisher or an author of writing many books

OsbornTyler7
hi

merlin34
hi

Balgoritin8
Nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.