Minesweeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
I often play this game on the computer at work whilst on the phone to people, and today I decided to make a note of my scores: -

Beginner - 8 seconds
Intermediate - 54 seconds
Expert - 170 seconds

The game becomes so adictive when trying to beat your high scores.

I think I'll be able to top the Inter and Exp scores but I can't work out how I managed to complete the begineer so quickly! confused

What are your scores?

Member.
crap, u beat me all except intermediatebig grin. beginner 9 sec, intermediate 48 sec, expert- 200 secsadbig grin, minesweeper really good game.

mah
boy do I hate Minesweeper!

finti
crap

Gundark
Minesweeper is okay, but I prefer Spider Solitaire.

Thomas H
minesweeper is EASY!!..try it with real mines instead, much more exiting!

Dexx
never did bother to learn it....what's the point.

Ushgarak
10/50/240, Mech.

Member.
yayeek!, i beat u!!. everyone should try minesweeper, really fun game IF u know how to play. my dad showed me 2 yrs ago and i got hooked immediatlybig grin

Captain REX
I could never figure out how to play Minesweeper...

Dexx
well..i had persons who tried to teach me..but i didn't get it.

Mujaffa
it sux...

mechmoggy
The worst that can happen is when playing the expert and you've got a really good time going but you've gotta guess some of the last square's, I always die when my scores good.

Bloody cheating game.

Member.
laughing out loud

Dexx
hmm..cheats....not even...doubt i can find anysmile

BackFire349
that game upsets me.

Julie
eh I forget...all I know is that I taught one of my friends to play and she plays so much better than I do!

GordonSkywalker
How ironic is that?

mechmoggy
My scores on my home computer are as follows: -

9, 108 and 999!!

This goes to prove that I'll entertain anything other than work whilst being payed but I won't waste my precious time at home! big grin

zimbo
I'm a profesional it minesweeper

Ushgarak
You get paid for playing it?

zimbo
no

Corran
I can't do it that fast, never been quick at anything.

mah
that one was pretty quick

Ushgarak
Not really a professional then, Zimbo...

mechmoggy
Maybe he's a different sort of "pro"? whistle

Gundark
You can click on 'game strategies', people......

Member.
lol, go pro at minesweeper, first u ned to get a sponser that sponsors these games, then u have to be good enough to get sponsored, then u go into competitions and tournaments and have to win them. all pretty hard to do/getbig grin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.