Spider-man 3 vs X-Men 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I love both of these films, but I know a lot of people hate them, so I have a question to those who hate them. Which sequel is the worst? Spider-man 3, or X-Men: The Last Stand?

juggerman
Good thread idea. I do hate them both but i think i'd find myself watching X-Men before Spiderman again. I'll hold off on voting for now to see what others have to say

steverules_2
X-men 3 and I'll bet your little poll there will show that everyone else, apart from the acception of the poster above me, agrees with me

Mr. Rhythmic
Spider-Man 3, I'd say. For as much of a step down as it was from the first two, it still had its moments. Sandman fighting to come together after being disintegrated, the first Peter/Harry fight, and any Sandman fight (minus the teamup finale), were all good moments. X-3 didn't have any. "Spider-Man 3" was just derailed from Sony throwing so much at Raimi, but you can see where the movie was going to be great.

rXOa5bWFRKw

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Spider-Man 3, I'd say. For as much of a step down as it was from the first two, it still had its moments. Sandman fighting to come together after being disintegrated, the first Peter/Harry fight, and any Sandman fight (minus the teamup finale), were all good moments. X-3 didn't have any. "Spider-Man 3" was just derailed from Sony throwing so much at Raimi, but you can see where the movie was going to be great.

rXOa5bWFRKw

This.

steverules_2
I think people have the pole mixed up...it said vote for the worst one, how can spiderman 3 have 1 less vote than X-men 3, X-men should be getting all the votes...it was awful

rudester
x-men 3 was good.

mastagambit
I like Spider-Man 3.
I think they should have given Venom more backstory,flesh him out more,more screen time,etc.
Sandman was okay.The visuals was superb.
Harry now was a disappointment. Dont know why they went that route with him.
I hated X-Men 3. It felt rushed.Uncompleted.
Killed of my favorite guy Cyke.That was it for me.

Ridley_Prime
At least X3 had a decent Beast. Better than the one in First Class IMO, though FC's still overall the better movie obviously.

CowardlyBlakMan
Originally posted by rudester
x-men 3 was good. derp derp

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by steverules_2
I think people have the pole mixed up...it said vote for the worst one, how can spiderman 3 have 1 less vote than X-men 3, X-men should be getting all the votes...it was awful
I realy liked it, but I can understand why fans of the comics don't.
As weird as this sounds, I think I liked it more than the second X-Men film.

steverules_2
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I realy liked it, but I can understand why fans of the comics don't.
As weird as this sounds, I think I liked it more than the second X-Men film.

no expression No words can express, whilst I think every person is entitled to their opinion I really can't agree with what you said or really see why X3 would be even considered better than X2...ever, in fact X2 is the best one possibly with FC being on par with it

C-3POTheClever
no expression No words can express, whilst I think every person is entitled to their opinion I really can't agree with what you said or really see why X3 would be even considered better than X2...ever, in fact X2 is the best one possibly with FC being on par with it It's not a better film. It's got more problems. I just personally perfer watching it to X2. It so fast paced that it's really enjoyable. I'm not saying it's perfect & there's nothing they could have done better.
Wow! You must really hate X3!

C-3POTheClever
I think I've only seen X2 once anyway! I think I'd have to watch all 3 again to know 4 defanit which one I like best. BTW steverules_2, what do you think of X-Men Origins: Wolverine? Most people say that's even worse! I certainly don't like it as much as XMTLS.

-Pr-
X2 is crap, imo, and leagues behind First Class.

As far as the thread goes, I enjoyed Spider-Man 3 more, even if X3 finally got some proper action.

steverules_2
I disagree, I found X2 to be entertaining, far more so than X3

Arachnid1
I disagree, I found X2 to be entertaining, far more so than X3 I agree with this. X2 is leagues beyond any other X-men movie, with the exception of First Class. First Class comes close, but even it cant stand up to X2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.