Vampire versus God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mastagambit
Alucard from Symphony of the Night
versus
Kratos from God of War.

Alucard has all his spells,relics,weapons,armor,items,etc.
Kratos has all his weapons,armor,spells,etc.

They battle in the Royal Chapel.
Who wins?

NemeBro
I'm going with Kratos rips him in half personally.

the ninjak
Isn't Kratos immune to magic via artifact?

NemeBro
I don't know about all that lol.

mastagambit
Alucard does time stop and then soul steal for the win.

NemeBro
Kratos has resisted both.

On the other hand, a thrown skipping stone would tear Alucard's head off, if Kratos threw it.

mastagambit
Alucard morphs into mist to easily evade anything thrown at him.
Equips Crissaegrim and slice and dices him with countless blades.
Meanwhile he has the 'devil' companion attack Kratos for additional damage.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by mastagambit
Equips Crissaegrim and slice and dices him with countless blades.

Kratos will use Army of Sparta to call forth his fallen brothers to protect him with shields while countless arrows come raining down from the sky.

You mean familiars? Kratos will either rip 'em in half or strike 'em with the Claws of Hades if they're ghosts.

mastagambit
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Kratos will use Army of Sparta to call forth his fallen brothers to protect him with shields while countless arrows come raining down from the sky.

You mean familiars? Kratos will either rip 'em in half or strike 'em with the Claws of Hades if they're ghosts.

Glad that you mentioned Army of Sparta to call forth his fallen brothers.
Because Alucard can use Sword of Dawn to summon undead warriors to do the same.
And yes familiars.Alucard has a Sword familiar,Bat,Ghost and Devil.
I still think Soul Steal should work to siphon his life force from Kratos.
Soul Steal works on abstract things such as candles,etc.
Also Dark Metamorphosis should work on Kratos for Alucard to steal his lifeforce once any of Kratos blood is shed.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos turns Alucard to stone. GG Alucard.

Nemesis X
Because Alucard can use Sword of Dawn to summon undead warriors to do the same.

So his sword can conjure some undead knights and archers. Kratos' Claws of Hades can summon not just more soldiers but also gorgons, chimera, a cyclops, and mostly any other creature he fought in GoWIII.

Which are all useless since Kratos can just grab and tear most of those familiars like wet tissue paper.

Yeah 'cause it's not like Hades tried that before.

Sure Kratos' blood will make Alucard stronger but how much will it help once Kratos activates Rage of Sparta I wonder.

mastagambit
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kratos turns Alucard to stone. GG Alucard.

Alucard is resistance to that.
Also Alucard has a sword that can turn Kratos to stone.

mastagambit
So his sword can conjure some undead knights and archers. Kratos' Claws of Hades can summon not just more soldiers but also gorgons, chimera, a cyclops, and mostly any other creature he fought in GoWIII.

Those creatures wont be able to harm him in mist form.
Plus he can gain all there lifeforce with Soul Steal.

Which are all useless since Kratos can just grab and tear most of those familiars like wet tissue paper.

Not all useless. The sword can slice him from all angles.The bat can summon more bats to attack him and even spit fire.

Sure Kratos' blood will make Alucard stronger but how much will it help once Kratos activates Rage of Sparta I wonder.

Rage of Sparta wont have any effect on his poisonous gas form.

Demonic Phoenix
Alucard is resistance to that.
Also Alucard has a sword that can turn Kratos to stone.
If you think Alucard's Soul Steal will work on Kratos, then I think Kratos will turn Alucard to stone faster. GG Alucard.

mastagambit
If you think Alucard's Soul Steal will work on Kratos, then I think Kratos will turn Alucard to stone faster. GG Alucard.

Alucard is resistance to being petrified.
He can't turn to stone. I said that already.

Nemesis X
Those creatures wont be able to harm him in mist form.
Plus he can gain all there lifeforce with Soul Steal.

Who says those will harm Alucard? Wasn't I just saying Sword of Dawn is crap in comparison?

It won't surprise me if Kratos can destroy that thing with one hit with the Blade of Olympus.

Kratos deflects the spitfire with the Golden Fleece and blows Bat Familiar and its swarm away with Divine Reckoning. That or Kratos can save the trouble by grabbing and tearing it's wings off like a Harpie.

Poisonous gas form won't work when Kratos uses Divine Reckoning again. You know, that spell that can conjure an enormous vortex of wind? Alucard will get caught in it and get blown away.

mastagambit
Who says those will harm Alucard? Wasn't I just saying Sword of Dawn is crap in comparison?

Agreed.It is crap in comparison.

It won't surprise me if Kratos can destroy that thing with one hit with the Blade of Olympus.

The Sword familiar is arguably one of the strongest blades. Debatable if Kratos' Blade of Olympus can destroy it.
Plus Alucard has Duplicator.He can duplicate any sword,shield,item in his inventory.

Kratos deflects the spitfire with the Golden Fleece and blows Bat Familiar and its swarm away with Divine Reckoning. That or Kratos can save the trouble by grabbing and tearing it's wings off like a Harpie.

That might work to get rid of some of the familiars.

Poisonous gas form won't work when Kratos uses Divine Reckoning again. You know, that spell that can conjure an enormous vortex of wind? Alucard will get caught in it and get blown away.

Gets blown away but not killed.
He can morph into bat and do 'Wing Slash' which is a flying charge that makes him invulnerable to any attack.
Or he can morph into wolf and do 'Wolf Charge' which makes him invulnerable to any attack.

Nemesis X
The Sword familiar is arguably one of the strongest blades. Debatable if Kratos' Blade of Olympus can destroy it.

Blade of Olympus is powerful enough to banish Titans and destroy entire armies in one swing.

That's kind of a cheap move.

True but while caught in the vortex, he might have to manifest back into a physical form to get out which will cost him to take a few hits before escaping.

You sure you're not pulling gameplay mechanics out of your arse now?

mastagambit
Blade of Olympus is powerful enough to banish Titans and destroy entire armies in one swing.

I will agree with you on that.

That's kind of a cheap move.

Well yeah. I agree with you on that. The Duplicator was the most expensive item you had to buy.

True but while caught in the vortex, he might have to manifest back into a physical form to get out which will cost him to take a few hits before escaping.

He should not have to manifest back into a physical form to escape, he can mobilize himself in mist form.

You sure you're not pulling gameplay mechanics out of your arse now?

No.I am being for real. He does have a moveset in Bat form called 'Wing Slash' which makes him invulnerable. And he does have a moveset called 'Wolf Charge' where he rushes you and he is invulnerable.

Nemesis X
I will agree with you on that.

So you agree then that BoO > Sword Familiar?

But he's getting pulled by powerful wind forming into a vortex. It's like if my fart had a mind of it's own, can it prevent itself from getting sucked into a nearby tornado? Immature point I know but just go with it.

Well no crap he can turn into a bat and a wolf. What I'm asking is you sure his immunity to attacks when performing Wing Slash and Wolf Charge isn't just a gameplay mechanic? And even if they aren't gameplay mechnics, they probably wouldn't be enough to hurt him anyway given his insane durability.

Demonic Phoenix
Alucard is resistance to being petrified.
He can't turn to stone. I said that already.

I chose to ignore what you said much like you ignored what the others have said about Kratos' resistance to Soul Stealing. doped

Oh, and nothing Alucard has in his arsenal would take down Kratos. He wouldn't even get a chance to attack before he's eviscerated thanks to Kratos' far superior speed and strength. GG Alucard.

NemeBro
There sure is a bunch of arguments falling back on gameplay mechanics here.

Hades, who regulates the souls of all who have died within his body, could not take Kratos's soul.

mastagambit
I chose to ignore what you said much like you ignored what the others have said about Kratos' resistance to Soul Stealing. doped

Oh, and nothing Alucard has in his arsenal would take down Kratos. He wouldn't even get a chance to attack before he's eviscerated thanks to Kratos' far superior speed and strength. GG Alucard.

It's not that I am ignoring it,and sorry if it seems like I am doing it.
But what I meant was that I still think his Soul Steal would have some sort of effect upon him.
Not outright kill him,but atleast siphon some of his lifeforce to make him weak.

In any event,even if Kratos has resistance to that,there is nothing in his arsenal to take Alucard down. He is not faster.Maybe stronger. And Alucard has potions to amp his strength to equal that of Kratos.

mastagambit
So you agree then that BoO > Sword Familiar?

Yes I agree on that. Blades of Olympus is more powerful.
But that is just the Sword Familiar I am comparing it against. Alucard does have other swords even while using the Sword Familiar as a back up.
Alucard also possess Laevatain.
The sword made its wielder invincible in battle, could fight without being held, and was forged for the hand of a god. The sword was also known as the "Wounding Wand" or the "Staff of Destruction".
This is the same sword Surtr from Thor comics uses.
At Raggnarok, Surtr (lord of the realm of fire) wielded this sword and severed the roots of the world tree Yggdrasil with it instigate the destruction of the universe.
Now you tell me if BoA is more powerful than that sword where Alucard can duplicate and have more than one to fight with.

But he's getting pulled by powerful wind forming into a vortex. It's like if my fart had a mind of it's own, can it prevent itself from getting sucked into a nearby tornado? Immature point I know but just go with it.

You have a valid point with the vortex.That's why I mentioned his Wing Slash technique.
Alucard can bullrush through anything with that technique.

Well no crap he can turn into a bat and a wolf. What I'm asking is you sure his immunity to attacks when performing Wing Slash and Wolf Charge isn't just a gameplay mechanic? And even if they aren't gameplay mechnics, they probably wouldn't be enough to hurt him anyway given his insane durability.

True they are gameplay mechanics.
But I have to stress his invulnerability.
He is resistance to any attack while performing those functions.
Kratos would have to defeat him in his physical form.
And I dont see Kratos taking him down in a sword fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.