Guyver vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asdf83
This is regular Guyver 1, not Gigantic or Exceed as either would be spite.

Iron Man has far greater lifting strength and flight speed as I estimate that Guyver is only about class 10. However, I believe that Guyver has the superior offensive capabilities. It also has an incredible healing factor and regenerative capabilities. The armor can fight on even when the host's brain is damaged, usually better than with the host in control.

Guyver's weapons/abilities (taken from the Guyver wiki):

Sonic Emitters: The two orbs at the Guyver's mouth that produce highly destructive sound waves known as the "Sonic Buster" (聲波爆破, Shōha Bakuha). Literally means "Sound Wave Destructive Blast". At full power, the sound waves produced by the weapon not merely batter or shake the object, but in fact "hone in" on its molecular resonance frequency, causing it to literally disintegrate into a cloud of disparate particles.

Mega-Smasher: Two high-power particle cannons contained beneath the Guyver's chest armor. It should be noted that the Mega-Smasher is considered, in Guyver canon, to be the most powerful particle beam weapon in existence on Earth. It has been shown heavily gouging Mount Minakami, as proof of its raw power.

Head Beam: A multi-directional laser mounted just above the Control Metal on the Guyver's head. In the 2005 anime series, Lisker explains it utilizes excess body heat.

High Frequency Wave-Vibration Swords: Blades that extend from the Guyver's forearms; they can bend and lengthen at will, folding into short spikes, or extending into meter-long swords. These blades vibrate at an extremely high frequency allowing them to cut through almost any material with ease by interfering with molecular bonds. Also known as Sonic Swords. Its name literally stands for "high vibration wave swords." Though formidable, they are limted in a number of ways. Their range can be exploited do to their forearm locations. The blades can be canceled out by other vibrational swords of similar power, often resulting in painful ear aching sound caused by their resonating soundwaves near one another. Another flaw is, that despite their vibrating nature, corrosive liquids and explosions can easily destroy them on contact, provided either is of strong enough potency

Gravity Control Orb/Controller: The Gravity Controller siphons gravitational energy from a higher dimension. Two main uses include giving the Guyver the ability to fly and to unleash destructive gravity waves in the form of a directed "Gravity Cannon", also known as the "Pressure Cannon" (重壓砲, Jūatsuh&#333wink. It could also be used to block attacks like a small temporary shield.

Hyper Sense: Each Guyver displays two metallic orbs on either side of its head. These orbs give the Guyver the ability to sense electromagnetic fields outside of their direct line of physical sight. The manga often displays this as an outline of whatever body the Guyver is sensing. It also appears to have some thermal sensing properties. This ability was demonstrated early by Guyver I and has gone unnamed until its recent usage by the unknown female Guyver. The Gigantic exhibits two sets of these organs.

the ninjak
Comic Ironman vs anime/manga Guyver?

Comic Ironman wins.

asdf83
Forgot to mention that. Yes, this is comic Iron Man.

BruceSkywalker
Love Sho a lot as well as Tony..

Tony won't have too much of a problem here

Robtard
Originally posted by asdf83
Forgot to mention that. Yes, this is comic Iron Man.

Comic Vs Comic, this isn't the forum.

Crimson Dragoon
More like comic vs manga, so it does belong here, from what I know.

Iron Man more than likely wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon

Iron Man more than likely wins. thumb up

Kazenji
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon

Comic/Manga

same thing.

Crimson Dragoon
They are, technically, but not by cross-genre standards

Hence why you don't see stuff like Vegeta vs Thor on the comic versus section

the ninjak
Then just factor in Anime Guyver vs Comic Ironman~

It's still a win for Tony regardless.

Kazenji
Which Anime are we going for Guyver?

only seen the more recent one myself.

the ninjak
I've only seen the original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.