Selene VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
The Nolan Trilogy Batman VS Selene

mastagambit
Selene is too fast for him.
Too strong.
More agile.
She kills him and drinks his blood.

Mindset
Selene is far better in every physical way.

KingD19
She even has better boobs.

Mindset
Let's not get crazy.

KingD19
Okay...I will admit his man rack is impressive. I was a bit let down without the suit nipples though.

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by KingD19
She even has better boobs. Affirmative.

BruceSkywalker
facepalmfacepalmSMDH Batman loses

Mr. Tibbs
Wait, does Batman have all his gadgets?

KingD19
Doesn't matter. None of the stuff he had from the movies will help him. Even his little gelsplosion things won't do any good at close range, as he'll get blown up too.

Selene breaks him faster than Bane did.

Mindset
Okay...I will admit his man rack is impressive. I was a bit let down without the suit nipples though. But we did see his real nipples, that's more than I can say for Selene.

sneer

Mr. Tibbs
Doesn't matter. None of the stuff he had from the movies will help him. Even his little gelsplosion things won't do any good at close range, as he'll get blown up too.

Selene breaks him faster than Bane did. What about gas and exploding batarangs? Watch Superman/Batman: Public enemies. Batman is taking on beings with super powers and raping them.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mr. Tibbs
What about gas and exploding batarangs? Watch Superman/Batman: Public enemies. Batman is taking on beings with super powers and raping them.

Read the OP. This is Nolanverse Batman. So the 3 movies starring Christian Bale. So he doesn't even have gas or exploding Batarangs.

Psychotron
Selene one-shots him.

Mr. Tibbs
Read the OP. This is Nolanverse Batman. So the 3 movies starring Christian Bale. So he doesn't even have gas or exploding Batarangs. Ah, my bad. Yeah, Bat gets raped then.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mr. Tibbs
Ah, my bad. Yeah, Bat gets raped then.

That's his backup plan, he has UV underpants on.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
That's his backup plan, he has UV underpants on.

Selene's immune to sunlight now. What's he gonna do, tan her crotch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.