Team Thor vs. Team Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
OF Thor
Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate (Nelson)
Alan Scott

Vs

SBP
Infinity Man
Genis Vell
Void

Pre DCnU characters

armedforbattle
Team Thor.

Cogito
Depends on which Genis

Harbinger
If it's Photon, I'm taking team two.

Colossus-Big C
SBP solos.

He is immune to magic, team 1 is non-factor no expression

Cogito
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
SBP solos.

1. Thor
2. BFR

abhilegend
If its photon genis, I'm taking team one. Make it insane genis and it would be a fight.Originally posted by Cogito
1. Thor
2. BFR
1. Speed
2. Punches through dimensions.

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
If its photon genis, I'm taking team one. Make it insane genis and it would be a fight.
1. Speed
2. Punches through dimensions.

1. I'm not saying OF Thor would win, because I think it's actually pretty close, but he can give him a hell of a fight. With some assistance from his team, SBP could go down.

2. Not fast enough to avoid the forum loss. Even if he could come back (which he can't), Fate can chain BFR him again and again easily

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
SBP solos.

lol he's not soloing.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
1. I'm not saying OF Thor would win, because I think it's actually pretty close, but he can give him a hell of a fight. With some assistance from his team, SBP could go down.

2. Not fast enough to avoid the forum loss. Even if he could come back (which he can't), Fate can chain BFR him again and again easily

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.