Universe/Multiverse busters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Which:- Heralds, Transtiers, & Sky Fathers can possibly one shot or destroy a universe or even multiverse, If any?

ozz81
Sorry Edit : forgot to mention and I'll add to the list:- Elder Gods!

TheGodKiller
Odin , during his battle with Seth and Infinity , threatened to destroy the universe/continuum or some such sh1t iirc .

Heralds and trans characters can't destroy universes/multiverses under their own power imo .

As far as Elder Gods are concerned , the Limbo deities whom Legion annihilated , were mentioned to be universal threats by the narrative . Don't know whether that counts though .

Bentley
Kang is mid herald and he has destroyed universes.

(Yes, I just bumped Kang up to mid-herald while nobody watched)

TheGodKiller
^Under his own power ?

Bentley
With his own tech, yes wink

Digi
What GodKiller said, for the most part.

The tiers thread was always sans prep. Kang ain't busting universes without some ridiculously lopsided prep.

Kang got used in a high meta tourney one time. Without prep, mid-herald is dubious. Just sayin...

Endless Mike
Those levels are generally below the power of one-shot universe busting.

Someone like Odin, if no one tried to oppose him (i.e. Galactus, Celestials, Eternity, Abstracts) could probably seriously screw over the universe, as in kill all life in it, crush all the galaxies, and basically make the place uninhabitable if he was to fully cut loose with his power, but I don't think he could just go BAM and suddenly no more universe. You need at least Cosmic Cube level power to do that.

Digi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Those levels are generally below the power of one-shot universe busting.

Someone like Odin, if no one tried to oppose him (i.e. Galactus, Celestials, Eternity, Abstracts) could probably seriously screw over the universe, as in kill all life in it, crush all the galaxies, and basically make the place uninhabitable if he was to fully cut loose with his power, but I don't think he could just go BAM and suddenly no more universe. You need at least Cosmic Cube level power to do that.

thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by Digi
What GodKiller said, for the most part.

The tiers thread was always sans prep. Kang ain't busting universes without some ridiculously lopsided prep.

Kang got used in a high meta tourney one time. Without prep, mid-herald is dubious. Just sayin...

The mid-herald thing was just an accident, I typed it by mistake and then I decided to leave it there for the funs, he's low herald stick out tongue

And yes, obviously Kang needs some high amount of prep to kill an universe, and may I add, he does it not because of his "power" but because time manipulation messes up with universal constants pretty bad.

abhilegend
Waverider destroyed a universe under his own power.

Galan007
By altering past events, WR effectively stopped Monarch's universe from ever existing. Realistically, any being capable of traveling through, and manipulating, time should be able to duplicate that feat... But it's still 'universe busting', I suppose...

However, that feat is also much different than a character busting a universe with an offensive energy blast, or somesuch.

RyanAutumns
The Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.