Nova vs. Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Pre Annihilation Nova. vs. Hawkman

Standard Gear

dmills
Nova. Still too fast, too durable and too strong.

Glorificus
Nova stomps.

JakeTheBank
Nova. Don't think he's too fast for Carter, though. Guy has perceived and reacted to the likes of Flash and Black Adam.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nova. Don't think he's too fast for Carter, though. Guy has perceived and reacted to the likes of Flash and Black Adam.

I agree that Carter should be able to tag him, but Nova's significantly better in most every regard, and significantly more versatile. He should win each and every time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
I agree that Carter should be able to tag him, but Nova's significantly better in most every regard, and significantly more versatile. He should win each and every time.

My thoughts as well.

DTM
Nova, solidly. Hawkman just isnt in Novas weight class.

Bouboumaster
Pre Annihilation: Nova 6/10
Post Annihilation: Rich Rider stomp the **** out of Hawkman, like 11/10

Sin I AM
pre-annihilation as in new warriors nova? he hasnt done anything to suggest such a healthy maj against hawkman

the ninjak
Pre Annihilation Nova?

That's like Goku before Dragonball Z.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
pre-annihilation as in new warriors nova? he hasnt done anything to suggest such a healthy maj against hawkman

Richie

dmills
Ya'll sleeping on classic Nova. He had some pretty good feats, some of which were well above his perceived tier.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Ya'll sleeping on classic Nova. He had some pretty good feats, some of which were well above his perceived tier.

Troo. Takes a lickin, but keeps on tickin...

abhilegend
Hawkman would struggle but lose every time.

dmills
Yep.

Adamantine axe to the chest? Hey man you're messing up my uniform!

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1322674366788.jpg

Thor hammer strike? "Damn, I actually felt that!"

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295071524905.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295071544168.jpg

DnA didn't write him as naturally durable as his classic days, but even under them he was still pretty damn durable.

comicfan11
Nova.

Hawkman has striking power above the level of his other abilities, but other than that he is outclassed in every other category except fighting skills and tactics. (maybe he can compete in flying speed? not sure).

Sin I AM
people seriously underestimating carter here i see

Silent Master
Pre Annihilation Nova took punches from the likes of Thor and Gladiator, IIRC Gladiator even hit him with an entire train.

celeyhyga17
people seriously underestimating carter here i see

nOpe

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Silent Master
Pre Annihilation Nova took punches from the likes of Thor and Gladiator, IIRC Gladiator even hit him with an entire train.

SO? Carter has taken punches and held his own against teth, diana, jonn....he's owned authur. quit lowballing

Silent Master
Where did I lowball anybody?

Sin I AM

this^^ as if that alone trumps carters feats

Silent Master
Interesting, I didn't know that metioning some of Nova's feats counted as lowballing Hawkman.

Well, since it seems that I'm not allowed to mention feats in a vs thread., I'll just leave this thread with the statement "Nova wins the majority".

dmills
laughing out loud

-Pr-
SO? Carter has taken punches and held his own against teth, diana, jonn....he's owned authur. quit lowballing

He was a punching bag for Adam, and the Aquaman he beat wasn't nearly as powerful as the one today.

He'd do all right, but he's no herald.

Sin I AM
Interesting, I didn't know that metioning some of Nova's feats counted as lowballing Hawkman.

Well, since it seems that I'm not allowed to mention feats in a vs thread., I'll just leave this thread with the statement "Nova wins the majority".

Scurry along then

Originally posted by -Pr-
He was a punching bag for Adam, and the Aquaman he beat wasn't nearly as powerful as the one today.

He'd do all right, but he's no herald.

Punching bag? No not really, and u can't mean dcnu version of AM.

Anyway I never said he was herald level. He's still no pushover and along with his mace, fighting skills, and hf will provide adequate challenge for rider

abhilegend
Hawkman with help of alan tore a new hole for adam. Nova wins here but that mace is gonna hurt him.

-Pr-
Scurry along then

Punching bag? No not really, and u can't mean dcnu version of AM.

Anyway I never said he was herald level. He's still no pushover and along with his mace, fighting skills, and hf will provide adequate challenge for rider

He was no serious threat to Adam, and yes, I do.

Adequate challenge implies he has a chance of winning a majority, which I don't see happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.