WBH, OF Thor, & Sentry/Void vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these three defeat Depowered Tyrant. No bfr

zopzop
DP Tyrant wins.

psycho gundam
i can see tyrant getting his ass whipped

Philosophía
Either one of those beats Tyrant.

armedforbattle
No^
Tyrant or team could win. But neither win a large majority.
Solo, any of these guys get there ass kicked.

tkitna
Its been said Sentry took on Galactus. I'm not sure how a depowered Tyrant would fair.

psycho gundam
no expression

JakeTheBank
There's been next to no elaboration as to how Sentry fought or stalemated Galactus. Could've been a weakened Galactus, he could have used a plot device, etc.

pym-ftw
Team for a small majority, WBH is nearly a non-factor

Sorry, Carver9

guy222
team

Harbinger
Team wins. OF Thor by himself should be a good match for Tyrant, and Void's resistance to conventional harm means Tyrant's going to have to think outside the box to take him out.

Hulk doesn't bring anything exotic to the battle, but he isn't getting dropped quickly, which means that Tyrant's going to have serious problems taking him out.

This team isn't Glads/Ganymede/Jack of Hearts/etc. that Tyrant wiped the floor with. These guys are far stronger.

psycho gundam
lol at "exotic" being a factor. tyrant's bouts were straight up punches and blasts going both ways, so i mean....wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.