Herald Amalgams vs Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
OF Thor (w/ all powers of Flash - Wally)
Sundipped Superman (w/ all powers of Classic Juggernaut)
WB Hulk (w/ all powers of Silver Surfer)

vs

Odin, Darkseid, and Thanos

No BFR.

Sin I AM
Darkseid and Thanos aren't skyfathers. Odin solos

rotiart
Why would Odin solo when his opponent is odinforce Thor with the powers of flash

Superman mixed with the invincibility of juggernaut brakes on darkseid

And war bound hulk with power cosmic vs thanos....

The weak fight here is suggesting hulk would do well with the power cosmic....

ozz81
team 2 , odin canjust stop time i guess etc..

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Darkseid and Thanos aren't skyfathers. Odin solos

You could make an argument that either one was, tbh.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by rotiart
Why would Odin solo when his opponent is odinforce Thor with the powers of flash

Superman mixed with the invincibility of juggernaut brakes on darkseid

And war bound hulk with power cosmic vs thanos....

The weak fight here is suggesting hulk would do well with the power cosmic....

What's stopping Odin from removing the "Odin-force" from Thor? Nothing, he then takes mjolnir from him and one shots him. He'd then remove cytorraks enchantment and one-shot Clark. and beats hulk down worse than zeus did......

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
You could make an argument that either one was, tbh.

True but u could also make the argument that superman is a Trans tier character.

-Pr-
True but u could also make the argument that superman is a Trans tier character.

And? That doesn't discredit either argument.

Sin I AM
And? That doesn't discredit either argument.

But they aren't. I had the understanding that we went by averages here on kmc, high end wise sure Thanos and Darkseid are skyfathers but on average no.

-Pr-
But they aren't. I had the understanding that we went by averages here on kmc, high end wise sure Thanos and Darkseid are skyfathers but on average no.

We do.

shrug You could still make the argument, imo, depending on form.

Sin I AM
We do.

shrug You could still make the argument, imo, depending on form.

what do u consider them?

-Pr-
what do u consider them?

Personally? Mid-High trans, personally.

Personally.

Sin I AM
Personally? Mid-High trans, personally.

Personally.

Both? Equally, personally never saw Darkseid as equal to thanos, thanos just comes off as more impressive

-Pr-
Both? Equally, personally never saw Darkseid as equal to thanos, thanos just comes off as more impressive

Depends on what portrayal you're talking about. Darkseid has a few bad lows.

Sin I AM
Depends on what portrayal you're talking about. Darkseid has a few bad lows.

Pre-dcnu stuff, I know alotta his low showings were retconned as avatars but still. Silver Surfer would never be the threat to Thanos that Clark is to Darkseid.

-Pr-
Pre-dcnu stuff, I know alotta his low showings were retconned as avatars but still. Silver Surfer would never be the threat to Thanos that Clark is to Darkseid.

That's different; and besides, Darkseid has manhandled Superman as easily as Thanos has Surfer has, at times.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos and some versions of darksied are legit skyfathers, not as powerful as odin but they are still up there.

Odin Force Thor With Flash Powers solos tho.
No one here cant tank 1000s of odin force blast every second

Also Imagine What An Infinit Mass Punch can do when its back by The Odin Force.

Sin I AM
That's different; and besides, Darkseid has manhandled Superman as easily as Thanos has Surfer has, at times.

Until Clark gets serious.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thanos and some versions of darksied are legit skyfathers, not as powerful as odin but they are still up there.

Odin Force Thor With Flash Powers solos tho.
No one here cant tank 1000s of odin force blast every second

yea sub sky/ high Trans but legit sky no, not without plot.

And im talking about averages not high end feats.

Also Thor would not solo, or imp anyone here

-Pr-
Until Clark gets serious.

yea sub sky/ high Trans but legit sky no, not without plot.

And im talking about averages not high end feats.

Also Thor would not solo, or imp anyone here

No; even a serious Clark has been pimp-slapped by Darkseid.

And even when he hasn't, the two situations aren't the same.

Colossus-Big C
Why would thor IMP anyone?

JakeTheBank

Why would thor IMP anyone?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/Langerdan007/Random%20F365/not_sure_if_serious.gif

psycho gundam
The weak fight here is suggesting hulk would do well with the power cosmic.... banner would however

Colossus-Big C
Typo

Why wouldnt

Endless Mike
Team 2

abhilegend
Team 1, easily.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 1, easily.

How? Team 2 can effectively take one of Team 1's best fighters out of the fight immediately by having Odin just recall the Odinforce from Thor.

rotiart
What's stopping Odin from removing the "Odin-force" from Thor? Nothing, he then takes mjolnir from him and one shots him. He'd then remove cytorraks enchantment and one-shot Clark. and beats hulk down worse than zeus did......

When has Odin ever "given" or "taken" the Odin force.

As far as I recall it simply leaves him when he died and went to Thor. It isn't his something he just hands around.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How? Team 2 can effectively take one of Team 1's best fighters out of the fight immediately by having Odin just recall the Odinforce from Thor.
Its not OF thor who is the best fighter from team 1, its superman. Also Odin can't just take back Odinforce from thor with Flash's speed.

Endless Mike
I said "one of". And Odin can manipulate time too

abhilegend
I said "one of". And Odin can manipulate time too
People at superman/flash level speed have overcome time-manipulation before.

Endless Mike
Time manipulation from a Skyfather?

Sin I AM

As far as I recall it simply leaves him when he died and went to Thor. It isn't his something he just hands around.

its his power...with the same application as the power cosmic. he giveth he taketh. simple concept

JakeTheBank
Odin's given the Odin Force to Heimdall when he temporarily left him to rule Asgard. He's also enchanted gear with the Odin Force. Hell, Odin can not just take Mjolnir and the Odin Force from Thor, he can completely strip him of his Asgardian powers, period (something he's done before).

Rage.Of.Olympus

It's within his power to do so, he's done it before. If Odin tried it, he'd succeed on experience alone.

I wonder if Odin gets all that extra Odin Force juice added to his own if he strips Thor. Of course, that wouldn't exactly be very fair but whatever.

rotiart
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It's within his power to do so, he's done it before. If Odin tried it, he'd succeed on experience alone.

I wonder if Odin gets all that extra Odin Force juice added to his own if he strips Thor. Of course, that wouldn't exactly be very fair but whatever.

Rage I recognize your Thor knowledge as far exceeding mine. If you say he did then he has.

But to sins argument about galactus and the power cosmic... Galactus made that one guy... God can't think of his name.. The bio tech equivalent of himself and never completely stripped him... He battled it out with him and destroyed galaxies or stars or whatever in the process... (Off panel recounting of history) so guys like surfer notwithstanding... There are others...

Tyrant! Lol that's his name...

Anyways as far as odin Course once he does it becomes a stomp for odins team which is completely unfair. But I thought the Odinforce (later called thorforce?) was what we were referring to when Odin passed away... Did Odin really pass ALL of his power onto Heimdall and somehow take it all back for wanly from him later?

Sin I AM
Rage I recognize your Thor knowledge as far exceeding mine. If you say he did then he has.

But to sins argument about galactus and the power cosmic... Galactus made that one guy... God can't think of his name.. The bio tech equivalent of himself and never completely stripped him... He battled it out with him and destroyed galaxies or stars or whatever in the process... (Off panel recounting of history) so guys like surfer notwithstanding... There are others...

Anyways as far as odin Course once he does it becomes a stomp for odins team which is completely unfair. But I thought the Odinforce (later called thorforce?) was what we were referring to when Odin passed away... Did Odin really pass ALL of his power onto Heimdall and somehow take it all back for wanly from him later?

Tyrant is something else entirely, I was mentioning something more akin to galans relationship to norrin since that is more synonymous with Thor and Odin

TheGodKiller

As Sin pointed out , Tyrant is something else entirely . That's a being created in Galactus' own image .

I see Odin's connection to the Odinforce as similar to Jean Grey's connection to the Phoenix Force . Jean , even at her normal base levels , has been able to strip other wielders of the PF in its entirety . I don't see why Odin would be incapable of something similar with the Odinpower .

Sin I AM
Exactly even if Odin couldn't take it away OF Thor is near elite skyfather even with flash powers

JakeTheBank
Odin can literally strip Thor of his entire Asgardian powerset and Mjolnir. I mean...it's exactly what he did to teach Thor humility in the first place. And he's depowered Thor more than once.

abhilegend
Time manipulation from a Skyfather?
Time-manipulation from beings with better feats than skyfathers.

Endless Mike
I hope you're not talking about Dominus roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
I hope you're not talking about Dominus roll eyes (sarcastic)
Classic hal jordan. He basically stopped time in between a fraction of a nanosecond. Byrne superman overcame it.

Juntai
Classic hal jordan. He basically stopped time in between a fraction of a nanosecond. Byrne superman overcame it. the new god kids also tried hitting Supes with a chrono-suspension ray, and he just overpowered it.

Sin I AM
Even if he does overpower....he still is gettin one shot

Endless Mike
So Hal and 2 New God pre-teens are suddenly > Skyfathers now?

Brockalizer
What's stopping Odin from removing the "Odin-force" from Thor? Nothing, he then takes mjolnir from him and one shots him. He'd then remove cytorraks enchantment and one-shot Clark. and beats hulk down worse than zeus did...... This

abhilegend
So Hal and 2 New God pre-teens are suddenly > Skyfathers now?
Unless you have odin freezing time in a fraction of nanosecond, he's not getting a pass cuz he's a skyfather.Originally posted by Sin I AM
Even if he does overpower....he still is gettin one shot
Tell that to imperiex powered brainiac 13.

Sin I AM
Unless you have odin freezing time in a fraction of nanosecond, he's not getting a pass cuz he's a skyfather.
Tell that to imperiex powered brainiac 13.

Tell me how Clark wins here

abhilegend
Tell me how Clark wins here
Punching that old coot in his mouth.

Sin I AM
Punching that old coot in his mouth.

U trolling

abhilegend
U trolling
No. R u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.