Blue Marvel & Rulk vs. Sasquatch & Colossonaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

vansonbee
Team 2 barely 6/10

Colossus-Big C
Demon Colossusnaut would probably solo

Damborgson
team 1. If Colosonaut doesn't go into his demon form, Rulk can handle him. Blue Marvel's a tough cookie also.

-K-M-
Sadly Rulk just got taken out easily by Wonder Man.....why? I have no clue

byrdgang21
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sadly Rulk just got taken out easily by Wonder Man.....why? I have no clue

I'm starting to hate Rulk. He onlys has really high feats or really low feats. He's been jobbing more than Apocslypse lately. Smh

-K-M-
It's basically when he stopped using his energy powers he started his downward spiral. He was doing good in his main series, but yeah it was ridic how easily Wonder Man beat him.

byrdgang21
What's the last quality win Rulk has over a decent opponent?

-K-M-
Colossonaut I suppose in their rematch. He didn't KO him, but showed he was better.

byrdgang21
Colossonaut I suppose in their rematch. He didn't KO him, but showed he was better.

I guess suppose that's pretty good. But it can be argued that it isn't all that impressive given that Pete doesn't always live up to his potential either.

-K-M-
He also beat Psylocke (also broke her arm) and did very well against all the Pheonix 5's. White Queen even seemed to be scared of him after she scanned his mind and saw he knocked out a Watcher, beat Elders of the Universe, etc.

byrdgang21
I'd like to see more of that Rulk personally. But I guess itd be hard to put him in stories if he constantly at Watcher KOing levels. That's the problem with the Hulk characters.

YFZ 350
How is beating somebody who is just standing there a good feat?

D-Block
Would like to See Blue Marvel come back written well.

juggernaut74
Team 2. Sasquatch can beat Red Hulk while Colossus beats down Marvel.

KingD19
I don't think Colossus can handle Marvel with amping into Juggernaut, and he'll be reluctant to do so. So he gets BFR'd pretty quick. Then it's two on one.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus Solos if he goes demon

If he doesn't, Walter can handle either one while Piotr disposes of the other

team 2 9/10. I don't give them 10/10 because some dumbass writer may screw this up.

KingD19
Walter's not 'handling' Marvel. Not the guy who took out Anti-Man, took on Sentry(pushed him to his limit), and King Hyperion.

8swords
team 1 wins if rulk uses his absorbing powers,and colossusnaut is a pussy and wont go into demon mode

team 2 wins if rulk still has his jobber aura and wont use his abilities, and colossusnaut goes demon mode

a good fight will be if everyone goes all out,

please correct me if I'm wrong, but what is the reason why rulk wont use his energy absorption ability?

8swords
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Colossus Solos if he goes demon

If he doesn't, Walter can handle either one while Piotr disposes of the other

team 2 9/10. I don't give them 10/10 because some dumbass writer may screw this up.

wait what?, walters is good but he cant just handle a man who puk up anti-man sentry(humiliated him) and king hyperion

StiltmanFTW

Not really.

KingD19
Originally posted by 8swords

please correct me if I'm wrong, but what is the reason why rulk wont use his energy absorption ability?

At first it was speculated that his powers were killing him, but then MODOK fixed the problem or said there never was one. Now he just doesn't use them because he wants to prove how good he is or something.

StiltmanFTW
I thought he doesn't use this power because there is a risk of him losing his ability to transform back to human form?

8swords
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I thought he doesn't use this power because there is a risk of him losing his ability to transform back to human form?

yeah thats what i heard, but ofcourse I'm not sure soo, anybody here that can clarify that statement?

-K-M-
Not really.

He basically toyed and mocked him and tossed him away so Thing fought him.

Originally posted by 8swords

Can't or the more he uses it the harder it is to revery back to his human form and would be in his Rulk form forever. Also he now only can absorb just gamma radiation due to his fight with Omegex

juggernaut74
yea, I'm pretty sure Rulk wasn't shown to be superior than Colossus was in that fight. He just knew he couldn't put him down so he just punched him a distance, you know similar to what Colossus did to him about 10 panels before that except decided to follow suit.

DickBlazer
He basically toyed and mocked him and tossed him away so Thing

Lol. It was a easy way to set up colossus vs thing. Nothing more. Colossus could have nearly killed rulk in the first fight. Rulk was clearly no match for all out colossus.

-K-M-
Oh for sure, but demon form is different then his base form. In the fight fight he was stalemating and hurting base form collonaut, but when he went demon form he wrecked rulk. In their second fight, he was toying him.

StiltmanFTW
In the first fight he used his super-heated thumbs which only pissed off Piotr.

Loeb's Rulk is always cocky, but he wasn't doing well in that fight in the "versus" mini...

-K-M-
In the first fight he used his super-heated thumbs which only pissed off Piotr.

Loeb's Rulk is always cocky, but he wasn't doing well in that fight in the "versus" mini...

and was going shot for shot with him and actually hurt Juggneraut. He had to resort to his demon form to beat him. How is that not impressive again?

How do you figure? He clearly looked the better and hit him away with little effort. Definetly wasnt looking bad roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
and was going shot for shot with him and actually hurt Juggneraut. He had to resort to his demon form to beat him. How is that not impressive again?

How do you figure? He clearly looked the better and hit him away with little effort. Definetly wasnt looking bad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heat hurt Juggernaut in the past, nothing too impressive.

No, he didn't. Got at least two posters agreeing with me, right here on this page. Like juggernaut74 noted, Piotr's hit him away, too... with a headbutt. Unlike Rulk, he followed him.

What I see is Colossusnaut no-selling Ross' blows, Ross hurting himself while headbutting Piotr and resorting to a bfr and leaving the fight to Grimm...

-K-M-
Heat? You talking about the Nightcrawler incident? He doesn't have a weakness to heat. Once again they were going shot for shot before the eye poke

haha hooray for you? Fact of the matter, Rulk in the rematch landed the bigger blows, mocked him and cast him aside as if it was nothing. Funny, not really much to debate as clearly Rulk looked better then. but then again you got 2 people agreeing with you so comics be damned eh?

No-selling? Lulz.

-K-M-
Lets play a game shall we? Was Juggernaut beating Rulk or close to it sans demon mode?

juggernaut74
Ross was just shown to be a better strategist in that fight. We need the scan.

StiltmanFTW
Heat? You talking about the Nightcrawler incident? He doesn't have a weakness to heat. Once again they were going shot for shot before the eye poke

It's not a weakness, just a proof that he registers the pain from heat.

haha hooray for you? Fact of the matter, Rulk in the rematch landed the bigger blows, mocked him and cast him aside as if it was nothing. Funny, not really much to debate as clearly Rulk looked better then. but then again you got 2 people agreeing with you so comics be damned eh?

No-selling? Lulz.

The blows that did nothing... aside from the last one that managed to throw him away (that Piotr did to him before). Wow?

Yeah, no selling. First punch didn't even slow him down, Rulk hurt himself with a headbutt, punch to the chest didn't bother him either.

He mocked Galactus also, doesn't mean he could stand a chance against him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Ross was just shown to be a better strategist in that fight. We need the scan.

That's all Im saying, neither were close to being ko'ed but Ross was clearly the better fighter

-K-M-
It's not a weakness, just a proof that he registers the pain from heat.

The blows that did nothing... aside from the last one that managed to throw him away (that Piotr did to him before). Wow?

Yeah, no selling. First punch didn't even slow him down, Rulk hurt himself with a headbutt, punch to the chest didn't bother him either.

He mocked Galactus also, doesn't mean he could stand a chance against him.

So shall I make a thread Human torch vs. Juggernaut? Nightcrawler used a torch, so just a small heat will hurt him following your logic?

So one punch dictates the entire fight? No, clearly as the fight went on the punches showed more effect.

So now your comparing Juggernaut to Galactus? We have SEEN Rulk take out Elders of the Universe and a Watcher. Can he take Galactus? No, he fought him and lost. However, so would Juggernaut. Everyone he claimed he could beat he did sans Galactus and that was after he killed Hulk and Silver Surfer and others.

StiltmanFTW
So shall I make a thread Human torch vs. Juggernaut? Nightcrawler used a torch, so just a small heat will hurt him following your logic?

So one punch dictates the entire fight? No, clearly as the fight went on the punches showed more effect.

So now your comparing Juggernaut to Galactus? We have SEEN Rulk take out Elders of the Universe and a Watcher. Can he take Galactus? No, he fought him and lost. However, so would Juggernaut. Everyone he claimed he could beat he did sans Galactus and that was after he killed Hulk and Silver Surfer and others.

Of course not. Like I said, it only pissed off Piotr. You're the one saying it made him resort to the Demon form.

The only one that had any effect was the double fist hit.

I'm not. You're using Rulk mocking Piotr as an argument, so I only tried to show you how pointless it is.

-K-M-
It did, because before that guess what? They were stalemating.

yep, it had effect. Moving on

No, getting the better shots, knocking him away WHILE mocking him is why I said he looked better. Not just because he was mocking him.

juggernaut74
Rulk's hits did nothing to Colossus....at all. Even before he fought Grimm to was fine and Grimm got 3 free good shots in and he was still fine.

StiltmanFTW
It did, because before that guess what? They were stalemating.

For about one panel and earlier when Colossus wasn't even using Juggernaut energies...

yep, it had effect. Moving on

Similar to Colossusnaut's headbutt, yes. With the difference being Piotr not giving up fighting Rulk.

No, getting the better shots, knocking him away WHILE mocking him is why I said he looked better. Not just because he was mocking him.

Oh yes, it was very impressive when Ross headbutted his helmet and hurt himself in the process laughing out loud

-K-M-
Rulk's hits did nothing to Colossus....at all. Even before he fought Grimm to was fine and Grimm got 3 free good shots in and he was still fine.

*sigh* Did I say he was close to being ko'ed? No. Was Rulk? No. Who looked better there? Rulk.

Also Rulk > Thing by a huge margin

-K-M-
For about one panel and earlier when Colossus wasn't even using Juggernaut energies...

Similar to Colossusnaut's headbutt, yes. With the difference being Piotr not giving up fighting Rulk.

Oh yes, it was very impressive when Ross headbutted his helmet and hurt himself in the process laughing out loud

No, he was using them. There was one panel that was rocking earthquakes. Romita had Colossus in his juggernaut bands but didn't draw his helmet but it was supposed to be his full Juggernaut power even mentioned during an interview

Right, as I said demon form crushed Rulk. Base form Juggernaut could not or was close to doing it. Im shocked your actully trying to argue that.

Sure if you ignore the rest of the fight, you're just a one-panel reader eh?

juggernaut74
*sigh* Did I say he was close to being ko'ed? No. Was Rulk? No. Who looked better there? Rulk.

Also Rulk > Thing by a huge margin Rulk looked smarter.....but that's about it.

StiltmanFTW
Who looked better there? Rulk.

Only if you believe that punching someone away in comics and ceasing fighting after failing to do any damage makes a character look better.

No, he was using them. There was one panel that was rocking earthquakes. Romita had Colossus in his juggernaut bands but didn't draw his helmet but it was supposed to be his full Juggernaut power even mentioned during an interview

Right, as I said demon form crushed Rulk. Base form Juggernaut could not or was close to doing it. Im shocked your actully trying to argue that.

Sure if you ignore the rest of the fight, you're just a one-panel reader eh?

He was always wearing the bands after he became Juggernaut. Didn't know about the interview, link?

Demon form was more powerful, but I'm pretty sure standard Juggernaut mode would be enough to handle Ross.

Didn't ignore nothing.

juggernaut74
You have a link saying that Romita made a mistake or are you blowing smoke?

-K-M-
Rulk looked smarter.....but that's about it.

Which as I said earlier.... is all I'm saying. No one was close to be ko'ed or even be beat. Still got the upper hand and NO ONE can argue that erm

juggernaut74
Which as I said earlier.... is all I'm saying. No one was close to be ko'ed or even be beat. Still got the upper hand and NO ONE can argue that erm He didn't get the upperhand though. He just chose to run off....Colossus wanted to fight.

-K-M-
You have a link saying that Romita made a mistake or are you blowing smoke?

Yeah it was posted on herochat somewhere. He had his armor bands on and his juggernaut armor just not his helmet for some reason

Only if you believe that punching someone away in comics and ceasing fighting after failing to do any damage makes a character look better.

He was always wearing the bands after he became Juggernaut. Didn't know about the interview, link?

Demon form was more powerful, but I'm pretty sure standard Juggernaut mode would be enough to handle Ross.

Didn't ignore nothing.

Yep, as I have said several times. Was either close to being ko'ed? No. Did Rulk get the better of the exhanges in the end? Yep again. Not debatable. Even Spider-Man has beat Juggernaut without causing pain, so do you discredit that scene? No.

He doesn't have the bands on all the time, in the recent Uncanny issue he didn't have his bands until he Jugg'ed up. Also he was drawn the same size of Rulk and if it was his base form he would have been smaller

and yet twice he failed and didn't come close to doing it. That's not debatable...yet...somehow we are?

Apparently you are

-K-M-
He didn't get the upperhand though. He just chose to run off....Colossus wanted to fight.

because he thought little of him and apparently was doing him (Colossus) a favor in doing so. He wasn't scared or ran off

juggernaut74
I need to see the link because I don't believe it. Somebody would have posted it here. Forgetting the Juggernaut helmet is like forgetting Supermans cape.

-K-M-
It's on herochat, I seriously looked but if you try to use their search engine it's shit. Also why would it be posted here? This is the first time I heard anyone debate it here.

Also I'm sorry? am I known to lie about feats or stories?

FYI, artists have forgotten Superman's cape before

juggernaut74
Find it or you're lying.

-K-M-
haha riiiiiiiight. This is the guy that has provided thousands of scans for this board and has provided context for countless amount of scenes, but now my credibility is somehow questioned as I can't find an old interview? haha ok.

juggernaut74
haha riiiiiiiight. This is the guy that has provided thousands of scans for this board and has provided context for countless amount of scenes, but now my credibility is somehow questioned as I can't find an old interview? haha ok. You make a claim you need to back it up with some proof is all I'm saying. If you can prove it then I'll agree.

-K-M-
Hey I'm trying to find it, I actually am (still currently am). I'm clearly not lying as even in the panel he is wearing his Juggernaut armor and is the size of Rulk. Someone baseform Colososus would not be or would be wearing.

So why would Colossus who would be stalemating Rulk in his base form go to his much more powerful Juggernaut form only to stalemate him again? That logistically doesn't make any sense

juggernaut74
Hey I'm trying to find it, I actually am (still currently am). I'm clearly not lying as even in the panel he is wearing his Juggernaut armor and is the size of Rulk. Someone baseform Colososus would not be or would be wearing.

So why would Colossus who would be stalemating Rulk in his base form go to his much more powerful Juggernaut form only to stalemate him again? That logistically doesn't make any sense He was drawn with the bands on his arms 80% of the time so that means nothing. When he tapped into the powers his eyes usuallye glowed and his helmet was present 100% of the time.

-K-M-
He was drawn with the bands on his arms 80% of the time so that means nothing. When he tapped into the powers his eyes usuallye glowed and his helmet was present 100% of the time.

As I mentioned even recently the artist has drawn him without bands only until he transformed into Juggernaut. Also naaa even when Romita did draw him with his helmet his eyes werent glowing (AvX #4 & 5). Wonders of artists inconsistencies

juggernaut74

So why would Colossus who would be stalemating Rulk in his base form go to his much more powerful Juggernaut form only to stalemate him again? That logistically doesn't make any sense Because he realized he couldn't beat Rulk unless he did tap into the power. Duh.

-K-M-
and he didn't beat Rulk or come close to it his more powerful form, duh!

juggernaut74
Find the link. I think you're bluffing.

-K-M-
I'm not, and I noticed you didn't offer a rebuttal to my other points though.

Once again question my credibility? Lulz

-K-M-
I've given up (and leaving for the night), so believe what you will. I personally don't care. Can't say my credibility has ever been questioned before.

juggernaut74
It's being questioned now. Because I'm calling shennanigans.

basilisk
Colossonaut is probably the worst kind of Juggernaut but if there's no BFR then he should be able to handle T1 eventually, and with Jugg's powers fully on they probably can't do much to him. Sasquatch will provide some interference. But with BFR there is a chance T1 could win some.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.