Geralt Of Rivia vs Vampire Hunter D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yamcha
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/Witcher-Geralt-of-Rivia.jpg
Geralt

VS

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/936full-vampire-hunter-d-bloodlust-screenshot.jpg
D

-----------------------
Anime/Movie Feats for D

Book/Game feats for Geralt

Geralts been hired to slay D so he's already prepared his elixirs and stuff
If Speed needs to be equalized it can be, I'm curious as to see who's more skilled when it comes down to it, who's the best hunter for hire.

----------------------------------------------------------

So who will come out on top? Will the White Wolf cut the Vampire Hunter down or will D prove to be too much for the Witcher?

They fight in the middle of an open field

the ninjak
A bit spite, doncha think?

KingD19
Geralt is boss, but not against D.

Yamcha
Originally posted by the ninjak
A bit spite, doncha think? I tried to make it closer especially with equalizing the speed >_<, I just haven't been on my game lately with the threads -_-;. I didn't think this one would be THAT spitey T_T

Yamcha
Also wait...is this for sure spite? Cause D doesn't have his book feats, and it's set in an open field which I was intending to be day of course (remember when D fought the chick in the day in Bloodlust embarrasment? It seemed to hinder him even if just a bit sick) so that should bother him a bit, that included with Speed Equalization and Geralt already having his potions in his system and such wouldn't it be a pretty fair fight? Geralt still has his spells and such I mean and with the book feats that helps a bit?....Idk I'm aware one on one without these stips would obviously go to D but with these on honestly is it STILL spite O_O?.....

Not trying to be rude just honestly curious I don't know D THAT well I've watched the movies and a bit of the anime. I know though in previous threads ppl have said his book feats make him like on another level basically so I made sure to not include those ._.. I mean if I'm wrong call me out I'm kinda drunk right now tbh but I just was wondering, cause Witchers are like Super Human and Geralt is like even strong for Witcher standards (I guess not really in the games but the books imho) I thought this is pretty fair ._.

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.