Beast Boy vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.BB at peak vs Sabes no adimantium
2.BB at peak vs Sabes with adimantium

Who wins how and why ?

pym-ftw
Creed cuts him in half, then eats him

SamZED
Beast Boy. Too versitile.

8swords
Creed, their experience gap is way too high, its like saying a man in his peak vs a teen,

DarkSaint85
Are you the yin to Golgo 13's yang?

SamZED
BB is not a teen anymore I think. And Is experienced with his powers, not like theyre fighting hth.

ColossusGrundy
BB turns to T-Rex.

Bites Sabretooth in half.

Fight ends.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
BB turns to T-Rex.

Fight ends.
Bites through adamantium?

Golgo13
Beast Boy. Too versatile.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bites through adamantium?

The joints can't be adamantium.. they're gonna separate, A spine is mostly joints, so yes, he gets bit IN HALF.

The adamantium argument (which is SO OVERUSED) only applies to bone. spinal columns, nerves, veins, joints, etc. can NOT be made of it or the character would die/be immobile/ etc.

pym-ftw
Creed has survived decapitation, he is faster than Garfield, and he has a huge stamina edge

Golgo13
Creed has survived decapitation, he is faster than Garfield, and he has a huge stamina edge

BB has had a good push, pre DCnU. He's been able to stalemate some Titans who are well beyond Creed.

SamZED
Creed has survived decapitation, he is faster than Garfield, and he has a huge stamina edge Creed can survive decapitation, true but it'd still count as a forum win. As for speed that depends on the transformation.

8swords
Originally posted by SamZED
BB is not a teen anymore I think. And Is experienced with his powers, not like theyre fighting hth.

i used teen as a metaphor, ironically i guess.

but even with a better understanding on his own powers, BB doesn have the wits to outsmart creed,

BB turns to T-Rex.

Fight ends.

a T-rex has lots of blind spot plus if he tries to bite him, creed can easily evade and then kill BB,

Creed can survive decapitation, true but it'd still count as a forum win. As for speed that depends on the transformation.

give a scenario on how BB can win,

SamZED
I can think of three. BB knows Creed is basically immortal (his HF is common knowledge) so wont hold back.
1) Bite him in two (for classic Vic). T-rex does have blind spots but BB wont have that problem, he's too quick. Gar was shown shapeshifting so fast that A team of superhumans thought he teleported. Took Superman to finally catch him. With his speed, versatility and shapshifting experience he'll be all over Vic.
2) Fly over him then turn into a 40 ton whale. Creed is not clawing his way out of that and any potential damage he could do (that is if he manages to do any at all) while suffocating underneath BB, Gar will heal.
3) Turn into a tiny insect (too small to see with a naked eye) fly into Creeds ear then turn into an armadillo.

StiltmanFTW

Logan's cut off his clone's head. That wasn't the real deal.

How many T-Rexes has Logan owned through the years?

abhilegend
Logan wins.

SamZED
^ lol that's right, Sabertooth cant beat a Logan.

StiltmanFTW
Since Bone Claw Logan owned a Gigantosaurus (that is bigger than T-Rex), I don't see why Creed couldn't do the same to the green fake Tyrannosaurus.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3931/gigantosaurusjumpgg4.jpg

SamZED
'cause BB is not a dumbass animal, can turn into various beasts and can basically appear behind Creed with his jaws arround him instead of charging like an idiot. Also his animal forms are usually more powerful than the actual animals.

StiltmanFTW
He has no feats in new 52 universe stick out tongue

And he's red instead of green. (b)Reast Boy vs. Rulk thread coming soon laughing out loud

SamZED
WTF Seriously?! I didng even know he already exists in DCnU. Which book is that? Wonder if it really was made to mock Hulks.

Juntai
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He has no feats in new 52 universe stick out tongue

And he's red instead of green. (b)Reast Boy vs. Rulk thread coming soon laughing out loud Did you just call him Breast boy?

zopzop
What is the most powerful animal Beast Boy has ever transformed into on panel? Because if T-Rex is the best he has, he's dead. He has almost zero chance of winning either scenario.

His only hope would be to turn into something tiny and fast and fly 20ish ft above Sabertooth's head, then instantly transform into something large and heavy (Blue Whale, Mammoth, Sperm Whale, Brachiosaurus, etc..) and crush Sabertooth. This would count as a forum win.

PS can he even transform into an animal that size (ie Blue Whale, Sperm Whale, Brachiosaurus, Mammoth, etc..)?

StiltmanFTW
WTF Seriously?! I didng even know he already exists in DCnU. Which book is that? Wonder if it really was made to mock Hulks.

The Ravagers, I believe.

http://www.comicvine.com/beast-boy/29-3586/new-52-beast-boy/108-607624/

Sin I AM
The joints can't be adamantium.. they're gonna separate, A spine is mostly joints, so yes, he gets bit IN HALF.

The adamantium argument (which is SO OVERUSED) only applies to bone. spinal columns, nerves, veins, joints, etc. can NOT be made of it or the character would die/be immobile/ etc.

This whole argument is wrong

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium anymore and his adamantium bonding process was different than Wolverine's.

Sin I AM
Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium anymore and his adamantium bonding process was different than Wolverine's.

Scan? Or issue number

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Scan? Or issue number

It wasn't explained how he lost it. Presumably after M-Day.

As for the bonding process, it was shown his joints are vulnerable in Sabretooth: Mary Shelley Overdrive mini. Adamantium Creed got his arm dislocated.

Sixth_Winged
Yuck. Reast boy looks awful.

Really never understood why writers were adamant he was limited to shifting in green animals and his skin.

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
What is the most powerful animal Beast Boy has ever transformed into on panel? Because if T-Rex is the best he has, he's dead. He has almost zero chance of winning either scenario.

His only hope would be to turn into something tiny and fast and fly 20ish ft above Sabertooth's head, then instantly transform into something large and heavy (Blue Whale, Mammoth, Sperm Whale, Brachiosaurus, etc..) and crush Sabertooth. This would count as a forum win.

PS can he even transform into an animal that size (ie Blue Whale, Sperm Whale, Brachiosaurus, Mammoth, etc..)? Beast Boy can transform into various beasts, real as well as imaginary. He's transformed into Raven's soulself for example, once into a 20 foot pigeon. He doesnt simply take shape of the animals. His beast forms aren't ordinary animals. He's rocked class 100 characters in his T-Rex form. When Zookeeper got BB's powers he transformed into a T-Rex and was stomping a team of Titans including Wonder Girl, Cyborg and Starfire. BB physically kicked his ass by turning into some sort of super ape. He's taken on a bunch of deamons (one of those deamons went hth with Superboy) and yes he can shapeshift into whales, mammoth etc except his forms are bigger and stronger than the real deals. In his animal forms he's dodged bullets, energy projectiles, shrugged off class 100 punches. He's being hugely understimated here. Sabertooth isnt winning this. Definitely not a majority.

Maybe Konton will have something to add on the subject, he's the titans expert on KMC.

The Ravagers, I believe.

http://www.comicvine.com/beast-boy/29-3586/new-52-beast-boy/108-607624/ Thanks! Will check it out.

Golgo13

PS can he even transform into an animal that size (ie Blue Whale, Sperm Whale, Brachiosaurus, Mammoth, etc..)?

BB has turned into micro organisms before, IIRC. He's also turned into animals that aren't apart of earth, like space animals, and he's even turned into demons as well.

Brockalizer
BB turns to T-Rex.

Fight ends. laughing Something as large as a T-Rex would have a hard time catching someone as small and agile as Sabertooth.

StiltmanFTW
He'd be more likely to swallow Sabretooth. And we all know how it'd end for BB:

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/6767/trexjump2yp6.jpg

Sin I AM
It wasn't explained how he lost it. Presumably after M-Day.

As for the bonding process, it was shown his joints are vulnerable in Sabretooth: Mary Shelley Overdrive mini. Adamantium Creed got his arm dislocated.

thx

SamZED
Originally posted by Brockalizer
laughing Something as large as a T-Rex would have a hard time catching someone as small and agile as Sabertooth. BB's transformations are instant like Kurt's teleportation. One second he's a microbe the next his T-Rex jaws are clutched around ST.

He'd be more likely to swallow Sabretooth. And we all know how it'd end for BB:
Not in his character to eat someone. This is a more likely outcome. Except Sabertooth will be KOed. smokin'

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/7734/44395954.jpg
Match couldn't get free and he's class 100. Had to use freezebreath.

Sixth_Winged
If BB turns into a fly or mosquito or something small to try that enlarging trick, Sabes could probably track him fast enough to pluck him in midair and crush him to death lol.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
BB has turned into micro organisms before, IIRC. He's also turned into animals that aren't apart of earth, like space animals, and he's even turned into demons as well. Originally posted by SamZED
BB's transformations are instant like Kurt's teleportation. One second he's a microbe the next his T-Rex jaws are clutched around ST.
Match couldn't get free and he's class 100. Had to use freezebreath. Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
If BB turns into a fly or mosquito or something small to try that enlarging trick, Sabes could probably track him fast enough to pluck him in midair and crush him to death lol.
So he turns to microbes, enters Sabertooth's body then instantly transforms to a T-Rex or Blue Whale. Sabertooth dies (even if it's only a temporary KO it counts as a win).

Brockalizer
So he turns to microbes, enters Sabertooth's body then instantly transforms to a T-Rex or Blue Whale. Sabertooth dies (even if it's only a temporary KO it counts as a win). Turns into a microbe, enters Sabertooths body and is immediatly killed by the healing factor. The only way the growth trick will work is against the non adamantium version. Simply growing under the skin won't be enough, he would have to infiltrate the skull or bones for it to be effective. If he tries that against the adamantium version he gets crushed.

zopzop
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Turns into a microbe, enters Sabertooths body and is immediatly killed by the healing factor. The only way the growth trick will work is against the non adamantium version. If he tries that against the adamantium version he gets crushed.

Vs Non-adamantium Sabertooth
He turns into a giant creature that has enough durability to withstand Sabertooth's claws, Beat Boy wins.

VS Adamantium Sabertooth
He turns to microbes ON Sabertooth, then morphs into an 90+ tonn creature crushing Sabertooth instantly. Beast Boy wins.

PS I seriously doubt Sabertooth's HF kills off any and all microbes. That would mean he has NO microbes anywhere in/on his person.

StiltmanFTW
Vs Non-adamantium Sabertooth
He turns into a giant creature that has enough durability to withstand Sabertooth's claws, Beat Boy wins.

Like what? He pierced Archangel's wings , Sinister's "supermen"... his natural claws are very underrated.

zopzop
Like what? He pierced Archangel's wings , Sinister's "supermen"... his natural claws are very underrated.
Who knows? Apparently he can become mythical creatures and mix and match monster types into imaginary forms. Not only that the creature's form he assumes doesn't have to be the "natural" size the creature is limited too.

I'm sure there's some mythic "invulnerable" type animal he can become the giant sized version of and stomp. Worse comes to worse he becomes a 50ft rhinoceros beetle and tramples Sabertooth to death.

StiltmanFTW
What's the phrase often used here? Oh yes, I remember...

Concession accepted stick out tongue

zopzop
What's the phrase often used here? Oh yes, I remember...

Concession accepted stick out tongue
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3uexWDuS1r4vvhp.gif

YFZ 350
Good fight.

h1a8
BB owns easily.
What is Sabertooth going to do when BB turns into a giant creature, scratch him?
Remember the hide on those giant creatures are as thick as or thicker than tooth's nails.

the ninjak
True. BB can change into different biologies of prehistoric creatures on a whim.

An adult version (whom he alone kept the memories of) was able to turn into a prehistoric mosquito. Mosquito than whilst having the blindside adavantge then into a T-Rex is pure win.

Sixth_Winged
So he turns to microbes, enters Sabertooth's body then instantly transforms to a T-Rex or Blue Whale. Sabertooth dies (even if it's only a temporary KO it counts as a win).

Microbes = fail mobility

If he wants to be undetectable sure, why not, but he has to shift to something that can actually move.

Golgo13
He turned into a a tiny organism and entered Brother Blood, IIRC.

Sixth_Winged
Yes he took the form of a cat then leapt to brother blood's mouth (which was held by kory) then shifted as a roundworm. The worm was quite visible as well.

Creed can just ****ing stomp him before he can even attempt that.

Mindset
BB turns into a honey badger and proceeds to rip Sabes apart.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

namorsubby
I'm inclined to say sabretooth, but quite possibly beast boy. Who knows what he could turn into.

SamZED
You mean something like this? LOL

http://imageshack.us/a/img211/3779/14newtitansv210123.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.