Groundhog Day Vs Everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
Phil Connors from the film Groundhog Day has the ability to re-awaken in every scenario that the opposing film implies as the beginning of its film!

Meaning if he dies he re-awakens over and over again at the beginning of the film he is in. How does he defeat the film?

HE REPLACES THE MAIN CHARACTER FROM EACH MOVIE!!! Quantum Leap Style!

1. Speed. He replaces Keanu Reeves whilst just jumped on the bus.

2. Die Hard. He replaces John McClane once he enters the building.

3. Night of the Living Dead. He replaces the black guy once he enters the house.

4. Evil Dead II. He replaces Ash upon reaching the cabin with his girlfriend.

5. Labyrinth. He replaces Sarah as she enters the Labyrinth.

6. X-men 3: The Last Stand. He replaces Wolverine whilst on the island. Can he stop Magneto and Phoenix??

How does he survive and beat the film?
He doesn't have the memories of the character he replaces. But he has their innate abilities.

NOTE: I wanted to do a better version of this but I accidentally activated the thread sad.

Lord Lucien
Given an infinite amount of time, he could defeat them all.

Sadako of Girth
Yes it seems that trial and error will win out for Connors in this.

Robtard
I'm guessing it would only take 2-3 runs of #3 before Phil just immediately bashes Mr. Cooper in the head and decapitates the soon-to-be zombie girl once he resets.

Mindset
He beats them all the first time.

Mr. Tibbs
Can't see him defeating 6.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mr. Tibbs
Can't see him defeating 6.

I think so. There's quite some time before Jean Grey awakens from the bottom of the lake. I would go there from the start of the movie, dive down and stab her while she is unconscious.

Or

After they find her unconscious (and Scott is missing), I would stab her.

Or

I would just stab her.

Mr. Tibbs
I'm strangely aroused by that.

Psychotron
He'll clear it eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.