Wolverine v.s. Lord Nemeroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Wolverine seems to generate activity, so I have been reduced to this for my 40k fix.

Wolverine of the marvel 616 universe is trying to spy on Kitty Pride or something when he discovers a group of strange hooded teenagers in her room, painting murals in mixtures of blood, semen, and feces, sacrificing small animals, and doing other unsavoury things.

Disturbed, he crashes open the door right as everything goes to space hell.

The entire mansion is transported to Forgeworld Graia, with only Wolverine in it. Then it explodes because explosions are awesome, and also useful as a transportation method.

Wolverine lands on top of the oribital spire, where Nemeroth promptly calls him a pussy and a lightweight. Wolverine responds with similar insults and also the brandishing of his knuckle-forks. Then they fight.

Round one, Nemeroth pre ascension
Round two, Nemeroth is now a Daemon
Round three, Nemeroth sucks Wolverine into the warp and they fight there.

NemeBro
lol

FinalAnswer
Nemeroth tears Wolverine to pieces via power weapons.

/thread.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Nemeroth tears Wolverine to pieces via power weapons.

/thread. Well, this is almost certain to get replies now. haermm

MooCowofJustice
Shit dude, I could have just argued with you. Put a Pokemon in it or something.

ScreamPaste
Pokemon is pretty bawss. mmm Next thread will perhaps contain them.

CosmicComet
i hate you all.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
i hate you all. Why the hate, CC? :C

Blight
Don't know anything about the opposition so I can't really make a case either way. I shall wait for an argument.

NemeBro
How is Wolverine's telepathy resistance out of curiosity?

the ninjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
How is Wolverine's telepathy resistance out of curiosity?

He becomes the Berserker if the telepathy is enough for Logan to lose his grip on his mind. A savage killer who seeks out instinctively whoever is telepathically effecting him.

Also Logan is currently undergoing secret weekly mental sparring classes with Kid Omega. An Omega Level telepath. So eventually I believe Logan will be pretty hard to fool whilst in the Astral Plane.

Logan also has that Weapon X training that allowed him to bypass telepathy in the older days.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
How is Wolverine's telepathy resistance out of curiosity? I don't recall Nemeroth having this, actually, he does have telekinesis on some level though, enough to move small objects. Not sure if what he does to Titus and the others counts as telekinesis or something else, he refers to it as his 'touch'.

Originally posted by Blight
Don't know anything about the opposition so I can't really make a case either way. I shall wait for an argument.
Nemeroth is a Chaos Space Marine, a Chaos Lord in terminator armour with dual power claws. Melee weapons that have a power field that disrupts solid matter.

He is apparently a Psyker of some ability, but I'm not sure to what degree.

ScreamPaste
This is what he looks like: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110912180736/spacemarine/images/e/ee/NemerothProfile.png

His armour is this:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Terminator_Armour, seemingly fitted with articulate lightning claws.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lightning_Claw

His Psyker power, called by him his "Touch" seems to keep the target immobile, or weaken them somehow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgm0ukLqOyI 1:48

srankmissingnin
I don't know a thing about Lord Nemeroth so I won't weigh in, but if someone wanted to list his feats, I could do the same for Logan.

NemeBro
I don't really know why Shin made this thread, Nemeroth himself is relatively lacking in feats, other than generic Space Marine/psyker stuff.

ScreamPaste
Mostly because I was bored and playing through Space Marine again. I suppose it is true that Nemeroth himself doesn't do a great deal on screen, though. mmm

NemeBro
That said, his telekinesis was able to hold three Space Marines in place (Titus eventually overpowered it due to some as of now unexplained resistance to the Warp).

A single Space Marine can shatter materials much more durable than steel (Like plasteel, ceramite, etc), or rip doors of similar materials off their hinges, and Nemeroth himself overpowered Titus. Titus has a feat of rather routinely manually pushing a huge (Calced a while back to be in the eight hundred ton range IIRC) artillery shell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.