Griffith vs Negimaverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Griffith as Femto from the Berserk manga is said to be extremely powerful. I'm curios as to how strong he is. Can the fifth Godhand beat the Negimaverse? if not, then how many people can he take out?

Griffith's/Femto's speed is equalized to the top tiers of the Negimaverse for this fight.

Q99
I'm not entirely familiar with how strong he is, but at the very least I'd say the likes of Jack Rakan and Evangeline could handle him, I don't think anything in Berserk gets that level.

NemeBro
How exactly would they handle him?

He is able to manipulate probability to the extent that he can't be harmed, can warp reality and causality as one of the Godhand, and in his true form is incorporeal, existing more as a malevolent spirit or concept than as an individual.

Griffith, or Femto, as is his name as one of the Godhand, can control Fate itself. His presence alone merges plains.

Rakan and Evangeline alone can't handle this much hax.

Q99
Rakan breaks rules, though. Breaks dimensions. Able to even resist the power of the keys. I'd think that'd be enough.

NemeBro
Rakan broke dimensions by exploiting a loophole in the rules of magic by effectively creating a miniature black hole to destabilise and cause it to collapse in on itself.

There is also the very serious possibility of Rakan's space-warping power being used against him, with a strong enough catalyst, Griffith has merged the supernatural and physical worlds completely.

Q99
Well, if not him (and I'd be surprised if something couldn't be done, after all odds are Gutz is going to fight him eventually), then there's always the Mage of the Beginnings power. Planetary-scale reality warping.

NemeBro
The Lifemaker has never reality warped on a planetary scale though.

I mean, he made the magical world, but we don't see the circumstances behind doing that, and at the end of the day, Nagi blew his head off with a mountain busting uppercut.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Lifemaker has never reality warped on a planetary scale though.

I mean, he made the magical world, but we don't see the circumstances behind doing that, and at the end of the day, Nagi blew his head off with a mountain busting uppercut.

At the end of the series, there's wide-scale destruction being caused across the planet and Asuna uses the power to undo it all. So yea, there's planetary.

NemeBro
Er, wasn't Asuna used as the catalyst to create that damage?

Asuna being the catalyst to destroy and remake the world is a plot point, lol.

Granted, it does bring up the possibility of them both combining their powers to beat Griffith, which should work regardless. Griffith's power at this point is still too vague to handle that.

Q99
Er, wasn't Asuna used as the catalyst to create that damage?

Asuna being the catalyst to destroy and remake the world is a plot point, lol.

Yes, but the original Lifemaker was supposed to have that power too.

NemeBro
The "original" Lifemaker had his head punched off by Nagi.

Oh, and the Lifemaker's power only affects those already created by him, does it not? At least, its effectiveness is seriously reduced against one not from the magical world.

Q99
The "original" Lifemaker had his head punched off by Nagi.

Oh, and the Lifemaker's power only affects those already created by him, does it not? At least, its effectiveness is seriously reduced against one not from the magical world.

Reduced, but still does a lot. And I'll note the Asuna magic-cancel effect. Would it be safe to say Femto's powers are magic?

wakkawakkawakka
I don't think so. they do have magic in Berserk and the Godhand appear to be way beyond it with their powers over causality and whatnot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.