Elektra Vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
Pre-DCnu Slade. Current Elektra. Regular equipment.

Who wins?

juggernaut74
Slade.

namorsubby
No opinions on either side?

Badabing
DS. And nothing Srank says will make a difference. Yeah, I'm talking to you Srank. You better go dig up Jinzin and Dum Dum for some help sport! ahuh

abhilegend
Slade wins.Originally posted by Badabing
DS. And nothing Srank says will make a difference. Yeah, I'm talking to you Srank. You better go dig up Jinzin and Dum Dum for some help sport! ahuh
thumb up
Phuck elektra.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
DS. And nothing Srank says will make a difference. Yeah, I'm talking to you Srank. You better go dig up Jinzin and Dum Dum for some help sport! ahuh Shit just got real.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing

Tell me where you buried their corpses you lizard bastard! mad

Anyway this thread is a joke. Elektra would run a train on Deathstroke. He spends the majority of his time getting his ass turned inside out by Nightwing and Aresenal. Slade is a jobber, he filed and application to be Rhino's assistant, but he didn't have the credentials.

abhilegend
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Anyway this thread is a joke. Elektra would run a train on Deathstroke. He spends the majority of his time getting his ass turned inside out by Nightwing and Aresenal. Slade is a jobber, he filed and application to be Rhino's assistant, but he didn't have the credentials.
Who is aresenal? Ares' brother?

Badabing

Anyway this thread is a joke. Elektra would run a train on Deathstroke. He spends the majority of his time getting his ass turned inside out by Nightwing and Aresenal. Slade is a jobber, he filed and application to be Rhino's assistant, but he didn't have the credentials. laughing out loud
I sent Dum Dum a PM. No reply.

namorsubby

Anyway this thread is a joke. Elektra would run a train on Deathstroke. He spends the majority of his time getting his ass turned inside out by Nightwing and Aresenal. Slade is a jobber, he filed and application to be Rhino's assistant, but he didn't have the credentials. what will those guys do to slade in a forum match where they actually have to incapacitate him to be considered the winner?

Slade straight up owns nightwing effortlessly in most of their encounters, including in group efforts, but youd rather focus on every time hes ever jobbed to a lesser opponent.

Existere
Good fight.

I'd side with Elektra... I think.

comicfan11
DS

pym-ftw
Mr. Wilson

juggernaut74
75% in favor of Slave sounds about right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.