Marvel Heavy Hitters vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH
Bor
8th Day Juggernaut
Thanos

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan
Firestorm
Orion
Wally West
Martian Manhunter
Maxima
Captain Atom

DC Characters are pre-reboot. No BFR. Fight in closed arena the size of a city.

CIS is off for both sides.

psycho gundam
this has to have been done before at least twice. so stale

pym-ftw
Cain solos

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cain solos

R U drunk?

abhilegend
DC.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
R U drunk?

laughing out loud I want some of what Pym is having.

pym-ftw
Rum and Rootbeer

How do they beat Cain?

Golgo13
Captain Atom sends him to the 5th dimension. Firestorm turns him to salt. Orion Boom Tube's his ass to the MOON!

pym-ftw
Cyttorak can un-Bfr him and he has a stupidly high HF

Golgo13
It's only Juggs in the fight, though. Even if they can't BFR, there isn't Juggs can do to the matter manipulators. They can turn intangible along with MM, who can mind rape.

Or Firestorm traps him in an adimantium cage enforced with Interon. wink

pym-ftw
8th day is the literal Avatar of Cyttorak, he is Cyttorak and he own'd a Team>this Jla line up

Golgo13
Nah, there is nothing he can do to Firestorm. Can he punch through intangible beings? Cain doesn't solo.

pym-ftw
As stupid as it sounds I bet this Juggernaut could, I think he created a force bubble, but I might be wrong, I know Stonecutter does and that might be who I'm thinking of...

Golgo13
There are multiple beings who can fly, super speed, and intangibility. Could doesn't mean he will, unless he has done so in the past. I don't remember the team, but I doubt it's as formidable as the JLA. You have many super speedsters and beings who can shift their bodies to another state. Cain can beat the bricks, but once it gets to guys like CA, Firestorm, MM, Orion, and Flash, he will lose badly.

pym-ftw
The team he beat was the Exemplars with Amps

Golgo13
Those Exemplars didn't have the same type of powers as the JLA does, so... They were formidable, but I'd take the JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.