Superboy Prime vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
SBP

vs

Thor
Heimdall
Balder (standard version)
Sif
Warriors 3
Beta Ray Bill
Thalfi
Hermod
Tyr
Loki
Red Norvell
Thunderstrike
50 No name asgardians

No BFR

Harbinger
Prime makes them all grab their ankles and spell "run."

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
Prime makes them all grab their ankles and spell "run."

Sundipped
Prime rapes.
Lol at the 50 no name Asgardians.
Matter of fact, lol at this team in general.

pym-ftw
If Prime doesn't drop Loki quicky, Loki can beat him

Zack Fair
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If Prime doesn't drop Loki quicky, Loki can beat him How?

With BFR the team has a shot.

Edit And its off...so sucks for asgard.

pym-ftw
Transmutation

Slaanesh
Prime HV their heads off..

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Transmutation
Immune to magic. People amped with a universe of magic i.e. Kinetix and Mordru failed to do anything against him. Loki would get laughed at his face and then killed to death alongside this whole team.

DarkSaint85
Prime

Odekahn
Prime

carver9
Good to see you Dark.

I wonder if Prime can pull the same ft Superman did recently.?

Zack Fair
Of course he can.

Well at full power he juggles earth in his pinky...without sunlight he gets ****ed.

tkitna
Prime wins but only I wouldnt want to be him when Odin finds out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Good to see you Dark.

I wonder if Prime can pull the same ft Superman did recently.?

Yah, been away on holidays round Thailand, just got back.

And kept up with the latest feats. I see it as more a durability feat for Superman's gym equipment, really.....

Well, how large is Rann/Thanagar? Cos he pushed that....

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Good to see you Dark.

I wonder if Prime can pull the same ft Superman did recently.? Benching a planet for five days isn't nearly as impressive at what Prime has done, to be perfectly honest.

Tossing the Anti-Monitor to the other side of the universe and pushing planets into eachother is more impressive.

Damborgson
It's basically prime vs Thor and BRB

Horrificus
Originally posted by keiththegreat
SBP

vs

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Tyr- (does Tyr get to use the Mace of the Myth-Wars?) Odin's old weapon. Equal to Mjolnir.

Loki

Red Norvell

Thunderstrike
You have 5 of the most powerful weapons in all of comics. (Counting Tyr if he gets the Mace of the Myth-Wars).

And, Loki, who is devastatingly powerful and terrifyingly cunning.

Loki is like the "Tony Stark" of Villains. Only, make him a god, give him vast powers and eons of experience. He is probably one of the few characters in both comic companies, that would possibly be able to figure out a way to defeat SBP. Probably. at the cost of his entire team, of course.

But, then again, who wouldn't want to see Loki create a single, gigantic, grotesque, multi-uru-weapon-weilding horror out of our favorite Asgardian heroes? big grin Sigh... One can dream.

ODG
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yah, been away on holidays round Thailand, just got back.

And kept up with the latest feats. I see it as more a durability feat for Superman's gym equipment, really.....

Well, how large is Rann/Thanagar? Cos he pushed that.... Rann and Thanagar are two separate planets. He pushed around Thanagar, whose orbit deteriorated because of Rann's emergence in its solar system. Rann, in turn, was teleported by the Omega beams into the Thanagarian solar system in a previous storyline.

abhilegend
Actually rann was teleported in quite far from thanagar by zeta beams but prime moved it so fast that it looked like the zeta beam malfunctioned and teleported rann into thanagar's orbit. Leave it to ODG to inform us about SBP.....

Estacado
Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.