Star Wars films ratings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
What would you rate all the star wars episodes (including the clone wars & if you've seen it the Holiday Special). out of 10? My rating system is bellow!
The Phantom menace 6/10
Attack of the Clones 7/10
The Clone Wars 5/10
Revenge of the sith 10/10
A New Hope 7/10
The Holiday Special 1/10
The Empire Strikes Back 10/10
Return of the Jedi 10/10

queeq
You gave the HS a 1??? That high???? wink

I'd sure rank ANH a bit higher, and AOTC a lot lower.

C-3POTheClever
The Holiday Special is horendes, so maybe a 0 is a better score. Anyway,what rating would you give them all exactly?

JediRobin23
The Phantom menace 6/10
The Clone Wars 5/10
Revenge of the Sith 9.5/10
A New Hope 8/10
The Holiday Special Never seen
The Empire Strikes Back 9.5/10
Return of the Jedi 9.5/10

hard to give a full 10 on any movie

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by JediRobin23
The Phantom menace 6/10
The Clone Wars 5/10
Revenge of the Sith 9.5/10
A New Hope 8/10
The Holiday Special Never seen
Return of the Jedi 9.5/10

hard to give a full 10 on any movie Rather simelar to my ratings.
Don't even bother watching the Holiday spcial. It is a bsalutly horrible! I found it almost tourture to watch it.

queeq
The Phantom menace 6/10
Attack of the Clones 5/10
The Clone Wars 5/10
Revenge of the Sith 8/10
A New Hope 8/10
The Holiday Special - a must-see horror movie
Return of the Jedi 7.5/10

HyperStream
The OT is unrateable and f*ck all you fans for trying. It resides with the Gods and is held above all other forms of film IMO which is why I consider myself a legtimate Star Wars fanboy.

The PT I won't even rate because....why? It's too campy to rate.

The fact that C-3PO thinks ROTS is better than ANH makes me want to cut my wrists.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by HyperStream
The OT is unrateable and f all you fans for trying. It resides with the Gods and is held above all other forms of film IMO which is why I consider myself a legtimate Star Wars fanboy.

The PT I won't even rate because....why? It's too campy to rate.

The fact that C-3PO thinks ROTS is better than ANH makes me want to cut my wrists.
Calm down dude! For crying out loud; they're just films!

Jedi Sheriff
I love them all either in part or in whole, but ESB is my fave...In fact, I'm gonna watch it while I have my Sunday Dinner!!!

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Jedi Sheriff
I love them all either in part or in whole, but ESB is my fave...In fact, I'm gonna watch it while I have my Sunday Dinner!!! TESB is the best, but my favourite's ROTS & TESB comes close.

axel_jovan
IMHO opinion:

The Phantom Menace 4/10
Attack of the Clones 3/10
The Clone Wars Haven't seen it
Revenge of the Sith 7/10
A New Hope 8/10
The Holiday Special Haven't seen it
The Empire Strikes Back 9/10
Return of the Jedi 8/10

dadudemon
I give them all a 9 out of 10 with Revenge of the Sith being my favorite and Empire Strikes Back being my least favorite.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
I give them all a 9 out of 10 with Revenge of the Sith being my favorite and Empire Strikes Back being my least favorite. Stop being a contrarian and FALL IN LINE, dammit.

The Phantom Menace 2/10
Attack of the Clones 2/10
The Clone Wars 2/10
Revenge of the Sith 3/10
A New Hope 9/10
The Holiday Special 10/10--for hilariousness
The Empire Strikes Back 10/10
Return of the Jedi 8/10

Stun
The Phantom Menace 7/10
Attack Of The Clones 6/10
The Clone Wars 3/10
Revenge Of The Sith 7/10
A New Hope 9/10
The Holiday Special 1/10
The Empire Strikes Back 9/10
Return Of The Jedi 8/10

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Stop being a contrarian and FALL IN LINE, dammit...

My opinion of what films I like can't be wrong.

focus4chumps
The Phantom Menace_crap/10
Attack Of The Clones_mega crap/10
The Clone Wars_lol/10
Revenge Of The Sith_6/10
A New Hope_9/10
The Holiday Special_11/10
The Empire Strikes_Back 9/10
Return Of The Jedi_10/10

Lord Lucien
My opinion of what films I like can't be wrong. Are you a Jedi who accidentally mind tricked his reflection in to loving the prequels? My cousin did that too.

dadudemon
Are you a Jedi who accidentally mind tricked his reflection in to loving the prequels? My cousin did that too.

I reject your criticism and submit to the court that you like "Harold and Kumar..."

As do I. big grin

But I'd prefer to watch Jar over Mar.

roughrider
The Phantom Menace - 8/10
Attack Of The Clones - 8/10
The Clone Wars - 6/10(*)
Revenge Of The Sith - 10/10
A New Hope - 10/10
The Holiday Special - no rating(**)
The Empire Strikes Back - 10/10
Return Of The Jedi - 10/10

* - The Clone Wars is a terrific series, but the movie in the theatre never felt like a movie to me, with the pacing and narrative jumps better suited to the longer form of ongoing TV drama. It felt like was it was: a cobbled-together coming attraction for the new series.

** - I may have gobbled up The Holiday Special when I was a kid, as it was the only Star Wars fix we got waiting for TESB - and it did formally introduce Boba Fett - but really; to be something George Lucas himself disowns indicates how hokey it was.

DARTH POWER
Stop being a contrarian and FALL IN LINE, dammit.

The Phantom Menace 2/10
Attack of the Clones 2/10
The Clone Wars 2/10
Revenge of the Sith 3/10

LOL
Stop falling in line and admit you love the PT!

Originally posted by roughrider
The Phantom Menace - 8/10
Attack Of The Clones - 8/10
The Clone Wars - 6/10(*)
Revenge Of The Sith - 10/10
A New Hope - 10/10
The Holiday Special - no rating(**)
The Empire Strikes Back - 10/10
Return Of The Jedi - 10/10

* - The Clone Wars is a terrific series, but the movie in the theatre never felt like a movie to me, with the pacing and narrative jumps better suited to the longer form of ongoing TV drama. It felt like was it was: a cobbled-together coming attraction for the new series.

Pretty much this except I'd give AOTC a 7 and CW movie a 4.

And agree CW is a great series but the CW movie was not worth screening as an actual movie.

Lord Lucien
I reject your criticism and submit to the court that you like "Harold and Kumar..."

As do I. big grin

But I'd prefer to watch Jar over Mar. -hQr3qBOHWc

queeq
laughing out loud

OB1-adobe
A New Hope 10/10
Empire Strikes Back 10/10
Revenge of the Sith 10/10
Return of the Jedi 9/10
The phantom Menace 6/10
Attack of the clones 4/10

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
A New Hope 10/10
Empire Strikes Back 10/10
Revenge of the Sith 10/10
Return of the Jedi 9/10
The phantom Menace 6/10
Attack of the clones 4/10 Jedi below Sith?

You're one of them, aren't you?

C-3POTheClever
I love ROTS more than any of the original trilogy!

focus4chumps
Jedi below Sith?

notice also that attack of the clones has a positive number

dadudemon
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I love ROTS more than any of the original trilogy!

Same here. It was just he epitome of Star Wars, imo. It will be hard to top RotS.

focus4chumps
anakin's turn in rots:

-i really dont think i should execute dooku, but you did say "do it". k lol *slice* wait...that was wrong of me...of well.

-OMG YOU WERE EVIL ALL ALONG!!! THE KING OF LIES!!!! I WILL NOT strike mace windu!! whats that? you can same padme?
k *slice* lol ...oh wait i feel bad about this now.

-...maybe if you give me a new name i can...whats that? "darth vader"? wow cool name. k brb im going to go kill a bunch of children now. lol.

-Pr-
Phantom Menace - 6/10 (barely)
Attack of the Clones - 5/10
Revenge of the Sith - 7/10
A New Hope - 9/10
Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
Return of the Jedi - 8.5/10

dadudemon
Originally posted by focus4chumps
anakin's turn in rots:

-i really dont think i should execute dooku, but you did say "do it". k lol *slice* wait...that was wrong of me...of well.

-OMG YOU WERE EVIL ALL ALONG!!! THE KING OF LIES!!!! I WILL NOT strike mace windu!! whats that? you can same padme?
k *slice* lol ...oh wait i feel bad about this now.

-...maybe if you give me a new name i can...whats that? "darth vader"? wow cool name. k brb im going to go kill a bunch of children now. lol.

Here's the correct version:

Anakin's turn in RotS:

-I really don't think I should execute Dooku, but the Supreme Chancellor; who has emergency powers granted to him by the senate, is the Commander-in-Chief of the Senate's military, and is Anakin's long-time mentor and friend; said to kill Dooku.

Now why could Anakin get away with killing Dooku without a trial and Windu could not...according to Anakin? Palpatine was devious in concealing his evil actions but Dooku was not. There was no proof that Palpatine had done anything wrong and needed to stand trial to prove if he was guilty of anything but a religious affiliation.

-OMG! I DISCOVERED YOUR SECRET THAT YOU ARE A SITH AND NOTIFIED MACE WINDU YOU WERE A DARK SIDE FOLLOWER THAT THE JEDI TOLD ME MAKES YOU BAD AND I AM NOT SURE IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOU BAD BEACUSE I'VE KNOWN YOU MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I WILL NOT allow you to execute the Supreme Chancellor, Mace Windu!!! He needs to stand trial because we do not know what he is actually guilty of besides religious affiliation! What's that? You won't stand down and you are going to kill the chancellor anyway? I think not! *slice* Oh shit, this was the last straw. I have shown, throughout Episode 1, 2, and 3 that I was slowly turning to the dark side. There is no turning back as I clearly sided with Palpatine AGAINST the Jedi...and I actually believe Palpatine's lies that the Jedi were enemies of the republic and I have sworn to protect it. Yes...let's go with that justifying my betrayal of the Jedi Order.

-A new name? Cool. "Darth Vader?" Cool. What's that? The Jedi order is corrupt and a direct enemy of the republic and even the younglings were poisoned by the Jedi Lies and it is better if they die now? K, BRB, going to follow orders of the now Emperor. Man, I ****ed up along the way, somewhere. *cries*

OB1-adobe
Jedi below Sith?

A man with a large penis? Yes I am

focus4chumps

Anakin's turn in RotS:

-I really don't think I should execute Dooku, but the Supreme Chancellor; who has emergency powers granted to him by the senate, is the Commander-in-Chief of the Senate's military, and is Anakin's long-time mentor and friend; said to kill Dooku.

Now why could Anakin get away with killing Dooku without a trial and Windu could not...according to Anakin? Palpatine was devious in concealing his evil actions but Dooku was not. There was no proof that Palpatine had done anything wrong and needed to stand trial to prove if he was guilty of anything but a religious affiliation.

-OMG! I DISCOVERED YOUR SECRET THAT YOU ARE A SITH AND NOTIFIED MACE WINDU YOU WERE A DARK SIDE FOLLOWER THAT THE JEDI TOLD ME MAKES YOU BAD AND I AM NOT SURE IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOU BAD BEACUSE I'VE KNOWN YOU MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I WILL NOT allow you to execute the Supreme Chancellor, Mace Windu!!! He needs to stand trial because we do not know what he is actually guilty of besides religious affiliation! What's that? You won't stand down and you are going to kill the chancellor anyway? I think not! *slice* Oh shit, this was the last straw. I have shown, throughout Episode 1, 2, and 3 that I was slowly turning to the dark side. There is no turning back as I clearly sided with Palpatine AGAINST the Jedi...and I actually believe Palpatine's lies that the Jedi were enemies of the republic and I have sworn to protect it. Yes...let's go with that justifying my betrayal of the Jedi Order.

-A new name? Cool. "Darth Vader?" Cool. What's that? The Jedi order is corrupt and a direct enemy of the republic and even the younglings were poisoned by the Jedi Lies and it is better if they die now? K, BRB, going to follow orders of the now Emperor. Man, I ****ed up along the way, somewhere. *cries*

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/didnt-read-darth-vader.gif

Lord Lucien

Anakin's turn in RotS:

-A new name? Cool. "Darth Vader?" Cool. What's that? The Jedi order is corrupt and a direct enemy of the republic and even the younglings were poisoned by the Jedi Lies and it is better if they die now? K, BRB, going to follow orders of the now Emperor. Man, I ****ed up along the way, somewhere. *cries* You're right, the movie's stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.