Giantman & Tigra vs Aquaman &Mera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Fight on the beach at the Wc Avengers mansion
Pym starts at giant size

Who wins?

comicfan11
Aquaman jumps on Giant Man and skewers him with the Trident and Mera draws all the water from Tigra's body.

Team 1 without much trouble.

MrMind
team 2 easily

pym-ftw
How so?

comicfan11
I meant Team 2 also

-Pr-
Aquaman's team wins, either by telepathy, extreme dessication, or straight up face-punching.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman's team wins, either by telepathy, extreme dessication, or straight up face-punching. I haven't seen the new Aquaman perform any type of telepathy attacks against his villains, especially Manta.

-Pr-
Originally posted by vansonbee
I haven't seen the new Aquaman perform any type of telepathy attacks against his villains, especially Manta.

He does have telepathy, though.

Even if you wanted to take telepathy out of the equation, there's still Aquaman's physical abilities and Mera's dessication.

Don't know why Tigra is here, though.

pym-ftw
Pym has a machine that has negated Emma's telepathy, he also carries his lab which contains his Pym-Particles so he can grow Greer if he wanted to

Golgo13
Mera sucks out all the moisture in their bodies. FATALITY!

Golgo13
Mera throws an ocean on both of them. wink

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64034/1679184-bd_20_legion_cps_016_large.jpg

pym-ftw
Pym can move mass faster than she can, him growing can counter it

Theoretically....
geek

Golgo13
Pym can counter Mera from sucking the water out of his body? Or an ocean thrown at him? :/

pym-ftw
Yeah, his growing abilities are based on pulling mass from a different dimensions and in that it seems to not change his bodies composition it must have water.

Dropping an ocean can be redirected with his doorways into either the microverse or a different place on earth

Golgo13
Oh, I thought you meant he can resist with his strength alone. If Pym has his tech, he wins of course. Without it, he loses.

pym-ftw
He always has his tech, his pockets are what Batman's belt wants to be when it grows up

Golgo13
Batman's belt when growing up is Batman 1M. Who is what Pym wants to be when he grows up. stick out tongue

pym-ftw
What's Batman 1M best tech feat? I bet Pym has replicated it

Golgo13
Well, he one shotted Bruce with tech that sucked his soul and I think he found Epoch through time on the fly, IIRC. Epoch Lord of Time.

In 1M universe, I believe your average person has a Mother Box, like your average person has a cell phone. I heard something to that.

pym-ftw
Pym built heaven, located Bill Foster's "soul" which was spread through all of creation, which even the Beyonders daughter was amazed at, and downloaded his soul into his heaven.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym built heaven, located Bill Foster's "soul" which was spread through all of creation, which even the Beyonders daughter was amazed at, and downloaded his soul into his heaven.

thumb up impressive. What do you mean when he built heaven? I think Batman 1M was about to crack the Solaris virus and he can hack tech as well.

-Pr-
Aquaman leaps in to the air and punches Pym in the face. Problem solved.

Tigra would be lucky to last ten seconds against either of these, and it would very quickly become two on one.

Yeah, his growing abilities are based on pulling mass from a different dimensions and in that it seems to not change his bodies composition it must have water.

Dropping an ocean can be redirected with his doorways into either the microverse or a different place on earth

That's a reach, tbh.

KingD19
I don't think it's that easy. He did tussle with Worthy Absorbing Man and held his own for a while.

-Pr-
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't think it's that easy. He did tussle with Worthy Absorbing Man and held his own for a while.

Of course.

Just don't like people saying Pym (as awesome as he is) is going to be broken for this fight.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up impressive. What do you mean when he built heaven? I think Batman 1M was about to crack the Solaris virus and he can hack tech as well.

He built a VR program when Goliath was killed in the civil war arc, Pym as an Atheists didn't want Bill to just disappear so he built him his own heaven, he is currently he is searching for Jan's soul

@PR.

Pym has dodged bullets by growing/shrinking, Greer has solid superhuman stats

pym-ftw
Originally posted by -Pr-
Of course.

Just don't like people saying Pym (as awesome as he is) is going to be broken for this fight.

laughing out loud you could just say me, I only went to the extreme to argue against Mera going on a murder spree

-Pr-
He built a VR program when Goliath was killed in the civil war arc, Pym as an Atheists didn't want Bill to just disappear so he built him his own heaven, he is currently he is searching for Jan's soul

@PR.

Pym has dodged bullets by growing/shrinking, Greer has solid superhuman stats

Dodging bullets is nice, but not spectacular.

Besides, Pym won't be able to just pull his lab out in the middle of the fight while holding off Aquaman's telepathy and attacks.

If he shrinks too small, that's technically BFR too.

I know what Tigra can do, but she's no match for either of this team, which consists of a borderline low herald and a borderline high meta.

pym-ftw
Pym can Bfr Arthur aswell, does Mera have super human reactions feats?

zopzop
Straight up fight? Team 2.

Getting exotic? Still Team 2 via mindrape and dessication.

pym-ftw
Pym has Tp negating tech, and I showed how he can negate the dehydration ability and his lack of Durability

abhilegend
Pym has Tp negating tech, and I showed how he can negate the dehydration ability and his lack of Durability
Where did you show any of those things? Scans or issue number?

pym-ftw
Tp negating tech
Avengers Academy #32-33

Bullet dodging by shrinking
Antman #1

Pym discussing building "Heaven"
Ant-man & Wasp crossover #1-3

Pym shown carrying his a fully equipped lab
Avengers #28

-Pr-
Bullet dodging doesn't suddenly make him too fast for Arthur and Mera, and he won't be pulling out his lab in the middle of a fight either.

Pym is a great scientist, but that isn't going to transfer identically over to a battle.

pym-ftw
Agreed I think Mera tips it and wins for her team I was just saying that he is capable of dodging a bull rush

As far as the lab comment I was just saying he carries all of his gear with him including his lab, but technically he has a Vi to sort everything in his "pocket" dimension, so if he wants something he just needs to grab it

abhilegend
Tp negating tech
Avengers Academy #32-33

Bullet dodging by shrinking
Antman #1

Pym discussing building "Heaven"
Ant-man & Wasp crossover #1-3

Pym shown carrying his a fully equipped lab
Avengers #28
Now that's good. I'm gonna check them out.

pym-ftw
I'm moving on the first and ill scan my comics so I can post them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.