Jack Krauser versus V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Tibbs
Jack Krauser from the Resident Evil 4 game versus V from V for Vendetta. Jack is armed with two bowie knifes, V is armed with two of his knives. They fight in the rain on a deserted street at night. Who would win?

Impediment
V has mega damage soak due to hormonal experimentation but Krauser is special forces/black ops military trained along with enhanced strength and reflexes because of Las Plagas.

Krauser wins, but not easily. 7/10

Mr. Tibbs
In the final Leon/Jack fight, Jack is soaking up bullets and nades on a level that V never did, and without armor. Can we count that? Actual gameplay footage?

ares834
No.

Mr. Tibbs
Why not?

ares834
Gameplay mechanics are almost never considered a canonical. Consider any Star Wars game out there. Are we really supposed to assume that the characters can tank a lightsaber attack? Of course not. The same thing applies to RE.

Mr. Tibbs
I gotcha. Still, Jack was faster than V. And it takes a rocket launcher to kill him. Guess we cant count that either?

Impediment
Edit: Ares makes a good point, but I need more clarifications about VG mechanics.

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by Impediment
Actually, yes, we can.

I'm changing my answer to Krauser in a shit stomp.

This is the final fight Krauser before he mutates, right? Leon can chunk grenades and pop .50 cal rounds at Krauser that, in my opinion, would turn V into ketchup.

Mutated Kruser utterly rapes. Well, I was thinking Krauser in human form. T Virus enhanced, super fast and incredible damage soak.

Impediment
I edited my post.

I forgot about some of the video game mechanics and how we need to approach them. I'm new to modding VG characters and I have to listen to both sides to be fair.

Krauser still stomps.

KingD19
I think the safest way to accept video game stuff is cutscenes or interactive combat. But if something in gameplay goes with the cutscene, it should be allowed.

Wesker in RE5 was only dazed by an RPG blowing up in his face, but with the damage we've seen him tank, it's not just gameplay, it could happen in cutscene too for example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.