V/h/s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Mystery
Haven't seen a thread for this so I'll start one.
The film starts with a bunch of guy's going on a teenage rampage (even though they all appear to be about 27), smashing mailboxes, terrorizing people in car parks, vandalizing an abandoned office building, etc. One of them recieves a phone call from a mystery person offering them a job to break into some guy's house and steal a video tape. They break in, the guy in the house is dead and the house contains hundreds of video tapes. They start to watch some of the tapes, which are all apparently home videos of people getting scared by various weirdness, so what follows is a Creepshow/Tales From The Crypt style presentation of short horror movies that have been captured on video and somehow ended up in this guy's house.
I'd give this movie 7/10. It'd be more but every guy in the film is a douchebag and I didn't really care whether they lived or died, but I would definitely recommend this to fans of the genre.

NemeBro
As an anthology, it is almost natural for each story to somewhat vary in quality.

Amateur Night and Second Honeymoon were IMO the best stories in it (Sadly, they are also the first).

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by NemeBro
Amateur Night and Second Honeymoon were IMO the best stories in it.

I agree, Amateur Night is the best story, Second Honeymoon had an ending that made me think more than the others, but they're all pretty good I reckon. Tuesday the 17th was only a few minutes long but it kinda worked for me even though it lacked any real explanation.

the ninjak
Alot of people liked the last one with the Haunted house the most.

Personally I felt it was too lighthearted and was disconnected with the vibe of the rest of the film.

WanderingDroid
Really liked this movie. Felt a lot more interesting and atmospheric than

A must see.

3 1/2 out of 5 only because the "lost found tape" genre is cliche.

Jedi Sheriff
Really good film this, very underrated IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.