Read my Twilight:Full Moon Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
I have a story in the general fiction area called Twilight Full Moon. I was wondering would anyone want to read it and post feed back in the thread as far as to what they think. This is only the short version of it.

rox
guess no one wanted to

ThorinWoofer
Its aces bro.

rox
Thanks

rudester
lol omg im shitting laughs ight now..lol shitting.

rudester
I care...aaaaw!!! Come on you guys let him tell us the story.

Bella became a B*th thee end. lol

ahahha omg

rox
Huh

rudester
Actually i enjoyed Twilight just dont tell anyone and I watched all movies including the one were Jake takes off his shirt for no reason..lol (no pun intended); So I can't really say whats going to happen with the story version and the real movie?

Bella has a daughter, she becomes a vampire finally and she goes around looking for other vampires with a simular situation to protect her daughter... She finds someone who was born a half breed and blah blah blah its safe to be a half breed. The wolf pack picks sides... the vampires go into war.. What wasn't clear is Jakes relationship with Renesmee? I'm sure there going to make a joke about the age difference...

rox
i was sayin read my fan fiction story in the general fiction area

CowardlyBlakMan
Don't mind him. He's a queer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.