The same character that exist in all universe's?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
After finding out Cain got his powers back from an alternative Cytorak, it made think about this thread.

From Marvel, I recall only LT existing in all its multi-realities.

Any more?

Rage.Of.Olympus
A month ago, some people were arguing that the same Cytorrak existed in all creation. I laughed then, and I'm laughing even harder now.

TheGodKiller
Its the result of BS "theories" and "explanations" that people like Lance_Bastro(under his 5 dozen different sock accounts on that site) and Kenshiroo spout on comicvine .

If you're trying to imply that Cyttorak is a singular being throughout all of the multiverse/omniverse , then stop right there . That's not the case with Marko's recent re-empowerment , and it has NEVER been the case throughout either character's history .

-Pr-
In DC, the new gods were the same due to them being out of the multiverse, or something like that iirc.

can't think of anyone from marvel.

Bentley
Immortus, and Reed's dad

abhilegend
Spectre and waverider.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
In DC, the new gods were the same due to them being out of the multiverse, or something like that iirc.

can't think of anyone from marvel.

Are you sure? Elseworlds became canon to DC iirc with the 52. There were differen't versions of Darkseid or Orion for example. Kingdom Come or Superman, the Dark Side.

Cogito
There aren't multiple New Gods. They exist outside of the multiverse proper, and there's only one of each.

abhilegend
Also rip hunter and mojo.

ODG
Roma, Merlyn, Abraxas, Spectreforce, Mxy (I think).

There's only one Nathaniel Richards in existence because the rest died. Don't know if that counts. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Are you sure? Elseworlds became canon to DC iirc with the 52. There were differen't versions of Darkseid or Orion for example. Kingdom Come or Superman, the Dark Side. And JLA: The Nail, New Frontier, various intercompany crossovers, DCAU, Rock of Ages, etc. thumb up Originally posted by Cogito
There aren't multiple New Gods. They exist outside of the multiverse proper, and there's only one of each. Would be true if there weren't any alternate versions of the New Gods. But there have been. A bunch, in fact.

Darth Jello
Let's not forget Rachel Summers

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ODG
There's only one Nathaniel Richards in existence because the rest died. Don't know if that counts.
It does . Although Fraction will either end up retconning that stuff or ignore it altogether .

ODG
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Let's not forget Rachel Summers To my knowledge, there have been alternate Rachel Summers.

Bentley
Yep, but apparently she was supposed to be existing in a single timeline at a time.

Darth Jello
The deal with Rachel Summers/Grey is that she is a living temporal anomaly. She only exists in other timelines when she is visiting them, or when those timelines cease to exist. Any other Rachel Summers is a different enough individual to not be her.

ODG
^ An alternate Rachel Summers has had children. I don't believe our Rachel Summers traveled there, got older, got knocked up, raised the kids, and then scooted on back to 616. I'd be interested in seeing proof to the contrary though for that instance.

Cogito
Originally posted by ODG
Would be true if there weren't any alternate versions of the New Gods. But there have been. A bunch, in fact.

Since when have there been alternative versions of the New Gods?

ODG
Originally posted by ODG
JLA: The Nail, New Frontier, various intercompany crossovers, DCAU, Rock of Ages, etc. ... and Kingdom Come, as previously noted.

Q99
Originally posted by Cogito
Since when have there been alternative versions of the New Gods?

Some stories have had New Gods die, like Superman: The Dark Side.

Pretty sure that one can't be canon to other New Gods stories.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ An alternate Rachel Summers has had children. I don't believe our Rachel Summers traveled there, got older, got knocked up, raised the kids, and then scooted on back to 616. I'd be interested in seeing proof to the contrary though for that instance.
Did that revelation take place before or after this?
http://imageshack.us/a/img826/2962/rachelnocounter.th.jpg
Has this been retconned?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Cogito
Since when have there been alternative versions of the New Gods? Well, we have "Young" Darkseid fighting "Old" Darkseid... which doesn't make sense, even for my theory that I'm about to penis poke in here.

http://files.sharenator.com/node_mind_blown-s300x300-333397.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.