Korean Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
So apparently, if you discuss foreign movies in the foreign movie forum, the threads get deleted. Even if you are posting onto a previously existing thread that had plenty of discussion in it.

I'm really into Korean movies, and I am curious what others think are some really good ones. There were plenty of good suggestions I wanted to get to in the old forum for foreign films, but now that thread was deleted because it is apparently against the rules to post about foreign movies in the foreign movie forum (which is f*cking bullshit if you ask me; I can't believe years of good suggestions were deleted for the sake of hypothetical movie character fights).

My top 3 are:
1. Oldboy
2. I Saw the Devil
3. The Good, The Bad, & The Weird

I originally bumped the other thread I referred to because of recently watching I'm A Cyborg But That's OK and A Tale Of Two Sisters. I was surprised I enjoyed Cyborg more since it has some romance elements to it, but both were highly enjoyable.

rudester
Mines would be the obvous and more popular movie Host.... followed by, a movie called 200 pound beauty!!!

breakin411
Oldboy is the best movie ever made Park Chan-wook is the man

Musa the warrior is also awesome as a period piece film
Shiri was kinna cool

I second I Saw the Devil

jaimin26783
By giving name of few good Korean movies, I am not justifying the korean cinema. There are huge list of good korean movies.

Oldboy
Memories of Murder
Shiri
Joint Security Area

Kazenji
Originally posted by Myth
So apparently, if you discuss foreign movies in the foreign movie forum, the threads get deleted.

I guess you didn't get that memo.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Kazenji
I guess you didn't get that memo.

Well I must've missed the memo too.
Every time I click on Foreign Movies, I get the VS Threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.