Thanos most powerful attack - one shot -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
This characters aren't allowed to defend..

Who can he take out in 1 shot? Who can he take out in 2 shots? 3 shots? 4 shots limit?

Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman
Orion
Wonder Woman
Beta ray bill
Nova
Quasar
Captain Marvel
Drax (dumb)
Eradication
Majestic
Union
Captain atom
Firestorm
Firelord

Sin I AM
He one shots em all

Ambient
Really? Interesting.

Some of this guys have very impressive showing of durability. Would u say he 1 shot em with a projectile or physical attack?

Sundipped
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He one shots em all

What she said.
One of those "Galactus bouncing" blasts should do it.

carver9
A lot of people on that list isn't getting one, two, or three shot. People using Thanos best showing doesn't change this either.

JakeTheBank
If you use Thanos' best offensive showing as opposed to these character's best defensive showing in terms of durability or damage soak, he's not one shotting this entire list.

Sin I AM
Read the op they aren't allowed to defend. He one shots everyone

Batman-Prime
he won't one-shot anyone except maybe these three
Nova
Quasar
Firelord

abhilegend
A looking for kill thanos suckershotted surfer, he wasn't out of course.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Read the op they aren't allowed to defend. He one shots everyone

Them not being able to defend doesn't detract from their durability and damage soak in the general sense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Quasar, Firestorm and maybe the likes of Wonder Woman, Firelord, Captain Atom, and Union I can see him accomplishing. The rest? No. Lesser forces have taken them out but greater ones haven't.

Nihilist
If we use his Galactus blast or the one he killed Adam Warlock who had the soul gem at the time, most go down in one or two shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.