Strongest Technopath in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
angel
Go

Sin I AM
Hank- source wall

The end

carver9
Edit...thought it said telepath.

MF DELPH
Was Hank's feat actually technopathy, or simply the fact that he can inhabit and make bodies out of inorganic materials? He didn't 'hack' or 'control' the Source Wall, he made a body out of it's substance.

I'd roll with Tyrant, personally.

Golgo13
Cyborg superman.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Was Hank's feat actually technopathy, or simply the fact that he can inhabit and make bodies out of inorganic materials? He didn't 'hack' or 'control' the Source Wall, he made a body out of it's substance.

I'd roll with Tyrant, personally.

What has he done to place him above hank

MF DELPH
IIRC he took control of Galactus's machinery via his technopathy (been a while since I read that comic), but I think you and I are arguing apples and oranges in a way. I don't consider Hank's ability to inhabit materials and form bodies out of it as pure technopathy. Technopathy is mental control over machinery (hacking and controlling). What Hank does is different as he can actually inhabit machinery and inorganic material (rocks, metal), as well as having the ability to remotely control machinery via psionic control. If we're going to include that ability (inhabiting machinery and inorganic material) as a baseline technopathic ability then Hank may be more versatile, but I think Tyrant would win in a fight as he's more 'powerful'.

abhilegend
Henshaw.

-K-M-
Henshaw or Madison Jeffries. Jeffries has sex with Danger...he wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Henshaw or Madison Jeffries. Jeffries has sex with Danger...he wins.

They're seriously ****ing?

-K-M-
Their in a romantic relationship, so yes.

I'm sure he puts his flash-drive in her V-drive.

but...................... Don't think they can have true sex, but apparently their intimite. Sure his deceased ex-wife is rolling in her grave.

-K-M-
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-C-05-22_zps71b736f8.jpg

DarkSaint85
Kavita Rao looks freaky and pervy.

-Pr-
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-C-05-22_zps71b736f8.jpg

Wow...

If you build her a vagina, she will come.

-K-M-
You spelled cum wrong.

abhilegend
Their in a romantic relationship, so yes.

I'm sure he puts his flash-drive in her V-drive.

but...................... Don't think they can have true sex, but apparently their intimite. Sure his deceased ex-wife is rolling in her grave.
laughing out loud

KingD19
Box gets Danger, Nemesis gets Rao. It's all good.

I think the best technopath is that super speed super genius technopath from that comic with Winter.

-K-M-
Engineer?

-Pr-
You spelled cum wrong.

That was the joke... sad

dmills
Madison.

Golgo13
Mother Machine might deserve an honorable mention.

JakeTheBank
Hank Henshaw.

Ultron gets an honorable mention.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MF DELPH
IIRC he took control of Galactus's machinery via his technopathy (been a while since I read that comic), but I think you and I are arguing apples and oranges in a way. I don't consider Hank's ability to inhabit materials and form bodies out of it as pure technopathy. Technopathy is mental control over machinery (hacking and controlling). What Hank does is different as he can actually inhabit machinery and inorganic material (rocks, metal), as well as having the ability to remotely control machinery via psionic control. If we're going to include that ability (inhabiting machinery and inorganic material) as a baseline technopathic ability then Hank may be more versatile, but I think Tyrant would win in a fight as he's more 'powerful'.

The feats not as impressive as some make it out to be. He did override his converter, but he didn't take control of taa II

Glorificus
1. Tyrant
2. Madison
3. Everyone else.

MF DELPH
Wait, is this thread about who has the most powerful displays of the power of technopathy itself, or who is the most powerful technopathic character that would win a fight against all opposition? The answer to both of those questions might vary.

pym-ftw
Most powerful technopathic abilities displayed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.