Atrocitus Vs Helspont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99507/2239790-redl_cv10_d6f87as9_0_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/2136880-superman.08.cover__large.jpeg

Golgo13
Nobody?

carver9
Helspont

Slaanesh
Supes says Helspont is far more powerful than him..while i think Atrocitus is more powerful than Supes..i don't think he's far more powerful..so Helspont FTW..

abhilegend
Atrocitus isn't more powerful than superman.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by abhilegend

i think he is..

abhilegend
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i think he is..
Doesn't makes it true.

Horrificus

i think he is..

Both have excellent points!
I'm torn.

Slaanesh
Doesn't makes it true.

doesn't make me wrong either..it's just opinion..

abhilegend
doesn't make me wrong either..it's just opinion..
Its wrong. In blackest night superman tanked combined attacks of atrocitus, sinestro and larfleeze. Although its non usable here as mod ruling, that shows who is more powerful.

-Pr-
Pre reboot Superman would be > Atrocitus, imo.

Not post reboot. Not yet.

Slaanesh
Its wrong. In blackest night superman tanked combined attacks of atrocitus, sinestro and larfleeze. Although its non usable here as mod ruling, that shows who is more powerful.

he had a ring..that's an amp..everything he does while wearing that ring is not valid..get over it already..u can't prove me wrong..i can't prove u wrong..they never fought..

abhilegend
he had a ring..that's an amp..everything he does while wearing that ring is not valid..get over it already..u can't prove me wrong..i can't prove u wrong..they never fought..
Incorrect. Black rings don't amp people. BL wonder woman was stalemated by Mera. Its still wrong.

Slaanesh
Incorrect. Black rings don't amp people. BL wonder woman was stalemated by Mera. Its still wrong.

u can't prove that..it's a lantern ring..all lantern ring amp its user..unless u get Johns to specifically says that black ring doesn't amp its user..u got no case whatsoever..an amp is an amp..so u are wrong..

carver9
ABHI...didn't Pr tell you to stop using that as a ft.

abhilegend
u can't prove that..it's a lantern ring..all lantern ring amp its user..unless u get Johns to specifically says that black ring doesn't amp its user..u got no case whatsoever..an amp is an amp..so u are wrong..
Black ring actually suck energy from its host to its central battery.Originally posted by carver9
ABHI...didn't Pr tell you to stop using that as a ft.
In a fight yes. Its not banned from measuring power levels.

carver9
Pr said its not a usable ft.

Slaanesh
Black ring actually suck energy from its host to its central battery.

u saying it actually make the user weaker??yeah right..like anyone would believe that no expression

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Pr said its not a usable ft.
In a fight. That doesn't makes it non canon.

abhilegend
u saying it actually make the user weaker??yeah right..like anyone would believe that no expression
Not weaker. They were constantly channeling energy to black lantern battery. Deadman found that out.

Slaanesh
Not weaker. They were constantly channeling energy to black lantern battery. Deadman found that out.

if it doesn't make them weaker..then it doesn't mean anything..the ring still amp them..seriously dude..if u got no prove it doesn't amp the user..just shut up..the fact is that wasn't regular Supes..he had a ring that bring dead people back to life..hey..while u're at it..why don't u make the Comic Armor Supes feat valid for regular Supes..that guy is still Supes..he just got an armor..there's no different rite??

abhilegend
if it doesn't make them weaker..then it doesn't mean anything..the ring still amp them..seriously dude..if u got no prove it doesn't amp the user..just shut up..the fact is that wasn't regular Supes..he had a ring that bring dead people back to life..hey..while u're at it..why don't u make the Comic Armor Supes feat valid for regular Supes..that guy is still Supes..he just got an armor..there's no different rite??
It didn't amp them either. Use your mind, the zombies weren't drawing power from the central battery but channeling emotional energies into it. Why would they be powered up? Don't be thick headed and throw red herrings trying to change topic.

Slaanesh
It didn't amp them either. Use your mind, the zombies weren't drawing power from the central battery but channeling emotional energies into it. Why would they be powered up? Don't be thick headed and throw red herrings trying to change topic.

it give them regenerative ability..see..an amp..u're wrong..u got any other proof that is valid??

abhilegend
it give them regenerative ability..see..an amp..u're wrong..u got any other proof that is valid??
That's the ability of ring and activates only when the zombies were bodily harmed. In the superman example he wasn't damaged to activate the ring's healing properties.

Slaanesh
That's the ability of ring and activates only when the zombies were bodily harmed. In the superman example he wasn't damaged to activate the ring's healing properties.

u can't prove that and that's not my point..it amp the user..it gave them other ability..THAT is my point..if it amp the user..it's not valid anymore..do u understand that..i don't care if it amp Supes durability or not..that feat is invalid..get that through your head..IT'S NOT VALID FOR REGULAR SUPES..find other example dude..

-Pr-
Guys, it not being usable means don't discuss it.

Please.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, it not being usable means don't discuss it.

Please.

i'm sorry PR..i'll stop now..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.