Cheetah vs Thor (H2H Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR.

2 Scenarios:

1. No Mjolnir

2. Thor has Mjolnir (still no energy attacks)

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/2654353-cheetah431.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1253798-005.jpg

Silent Master
Who do you think wins?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Who do you think wins? I don't know, hence I made the thread. Who do you think wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Basing on the cover I saw a while I go, I'm guessing there's a new Cheetah and she f*cks up the entire Justice League.

-K-M-
Yeah, she has been in just one apperance and she bit Superman and he turned into a Cheetah himself.

Silent Master
This new Cheetah is magic based, right?

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Basing on the cover I saw a while I go, I'm guessing there's a new Cheetah and she f*cks up the entire Justice League.
Scans in the Ownage thread, she sort of wrecked them. I'm thinking she wins this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, read the scans. Ouch, Superman should have asked her to a bench pressing contest.

Her speed is her major asset here, but her kitty scratches aren't going to stop Thor like they did Wonder Woman and Mjolnir even without energy powers offers Thor far too much of a power and versatility -yes, versatility- advantage. It can counter the speed, and without that or a surprise advantage, I don't see how she can win.

Starscream M
Okay, read the scans. Ouch, Superman should have asked her to a bench pressing contest.

Her speed is her major asset here, but her kitty scratches aren't going to stop Thor like they did Wonder Woman and Mjolnir even without energy powers offers Thor far too much of a power and versatility -yes, versatility- advantage. It can counter the speed, and without that or a surprise advantage, I don't see how she can win. there's two scenarios in the OP, one with Mjolnir and one without

how does mjolnir counter cheetah's speed, that makes no sense

Zack Fair
shields, teleportation etc?

keiththegreat
Cheetah KO's Thor faster than Taurus did.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
shields, teleportation etc?

No energy attacks also doesn't stop him from using most of his weather control abilities.

Zack Fair
Thor wins.

Silent Master
Depends on if this "team buster" showing is her new average or if it's just a good showing and she later ends up getting owned by WW or any other single member.

Glorificus
Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
there's two scenarios in the OP, one with Mjolnir and one without

I didn't see that.

Without Mjolnir, I guess if she can stay out of Thor's grip, she could wear him down eventually but at the same time, the longer the fight goes on, the more likely that Thor will be able to get a hold of her with a ground stomp or some such. Then it's game over. It doesn't favor Cheetah that it will take her a long ass time to take Thor down, I mean a very long time.

The last time he was taken down through sharp weaponry was when Phoenix Emma punched holes through him with her phoenix empowered diamond shards that she shot from orbit and pounded on him. Before that, Rhino stabbed him through the heart with the Midgard Serpent's tooth and IIRC beat on him.

Each instance while not a great showing for Thor, were extreme scenarios that required surprise, and a power above Cheetah's. Not to mention that Thor was up and running in like a few hours in both instances without any repercussions somehow.

how does mjolnir counter cheetah's speed, that makes no sense

Thor doesn't need energy powers to spin Mjolnir defensively and such. It makes plenty of sense, but I forgot that you don't read Thor comics.

pym-ftw
It's h2h only

Cheetah

Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends on if this "team buster" showing is her new average or if it's just a good showing and she later ends up getting owned by WW or any other single member.

In her next two appearances, she's gonna be given hell by Nightwing or something. That's just the way comics work.

And yes, she's obviously going to be a Wonder Woman level villain. Diana grappled with her for a while and was holding back. She did wreck the rest of the league but she used ferocity and surprise to her advantage.

I know some people don't like to admit it, but you don't need to be attosecond fast to clip Flash or get the jump on Superman.

Silent Master
In her next two appearances, she's gonna be given hell by Nightwing or something. That's just the way comics work.

And yes, she's obviously going to be a Wonder Woman level villain. Diana grappled with her for a while and was holding back. She did wreck the rest of the league but she used ferocity and surprise to her advantage.

I'm sorry to let some people know, but you don't need to be attosecond fast to clip flash or get the jump on Superman.

Don't let the Deathstroke fanboys hear you say that. smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Deathstroke's is pretty impressive, he recently grappled with Lobo and everything. He's finally fit to wipe Captain America's shoes. smile

celeyhyga17
Thor

JakeTheBank
Thor generally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Someone have scans of when the teenage Thor took on Hela's army for like 40 days and 40 nights without any rest or break? Don't have them available but they wield bladed weapons of a mystical origin and they'd be coming at him from all sides.

psycho gundam
thor without mjolnir thread by bruce #10000

JakeTheBank
lol

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor without mjolnir thread by bruce #10000 actually, he has mjolnir as one of the scenarios in this thread, please read before making ignorant comments...ty

Silent Master
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor without mjolnir thread by bruce #10000

But remember, Thor is his favorite character...he just doesn't think Thor can ever win a fight.

psycho gundam
actually, he has mjolnir as one of the scenarios in this thread, please read before making ignorant comments...ty #999.5

Starscream M
But remember, Thor is his favorite character...he just doesn't think Thor can ever win a fight. he's not my favorite...one of my favorites. top 5 in marvel.

pym-ftw
I thought he was your third favorite

Golgo13
Cheetah
Thor

Starscream M
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I thought he was your third favorite third would fall within top 5 no expression

Silent Master
he's not my favorite...one of my favorites. top 5 in marvel.

LOL laughing laughing laughing

Starscream M
LOL laughing laughing laughing confused

Silent Master
confused

What are you confused about?

Starscream M
What are you confused about? not sure what you found funny about my previous comment...

Silent Master
not sure what you found funny about my previous comment...

The fact that you expect anyone to believe such a blatant lie.

Starscream M
The fact that you expect anyone to believe such a blatant lie. get off my nutsack, you pathetic troll

Silent Master
get off my nutsack, you pathetic troll

Calm down, you asked a question and I anwered it.

Q99

Without Mjolnir, I guess if she can stay out of Thor's grip, she could wear him down eventually but at the same time, the longer the fight goes on, the more likely that Thor will be able to get a hold of her with a ground stomp or some such. Then it's game over. It doesn't favor Cheetah that it will take her a long ass time to take Thor down, I mean a very long time.

At pre-reboot level, it doesn't take a 'long ass time'. Nor would one hit turn things around.

Don't really know post.

Konton
Well post reboot Cheetah blitzed Flash so...

-Pr-
This better not be DCNU Cheetah.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
This better not be DCNU Cheetah. laughing

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Well post reboot Cheetah blitzed Flash so...

Cheetahs seem to be a nasty match for Flashes in general. Fastest non-flash around, plus the strength and claws.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Cheetahs seem to be a nasty match for Flashes in general. Fastest non-flash around, plus the strength and claws.
laughing out loud @ fastest non-flash character around. We saw how much trouble she was once wally stole the zoom upgrade.

Q99
He didn't steal the Zoom upgrade (which isn't a separate thing from her general speed, btw, it's just training)- he stole *all* her speed and left her near-motionless, as he's known to do. Not much any speed user can do about that! And says a lot that Wally won with a power other than his own speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.