Mr. Sinister vs Maxwell Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Both get randomly teleported into a desert, with just their standard equipment.

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Mr. Lord

Golgo13
In a straight up fight? How is Max going to deal with Sinister?

In a prep fight, with all resources, Max.

pym-ftw
I'd give him the edge in Tp with near equal physical stats

Glorificus
Originally posted by Golgo13
In a straight up fight? How is Max going to deal with Sinister?

In a prep fight, with all resources, Max.

I'm curious, what resources of Max allows him to go up against Mr. Sinister with prep time and his resources? And by resources I mean his legions of clones that populated an entire city, his multiple Madelyn Pryor clones that can tap into the Phoenix Force, his tech or his siphoning a Celestrial's power with prep time.

I would think a straight-up fight would be much more fair to Max...

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
I'm curious, what resources of Max allows him to go up against Mr. Sinister with prep time and his resources? And by resources I mean his legions of clones that populated an entire city, his multiple Madelyn Pryor clones that can tap into the Phoenix Force, his tech or his siphoning a Celestrial's power with prep time.

I would think a straight-up fight would be much more fair to Max...

Max has New Gods and tech on his side. He probably has Brother Eye as well, since he downed it. Mr. Sinister's physical abilities are waaay above Max's. Sinister wins in a straight up fight.

pym-ftw
Essex rapes in a prep war

Glorificus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Essex rapes in a prep war

Exactly my sentiment.

But apparently... New Gods tech means he can beat Sinister channeling a Celestrial's powers and 5-6 Madelyn Pryor clones tapping into the Phoenix Force or Goblin Force, and a thousands of telepathic Sinister clones?

Golgo13
If he has access to NG tech, Max would stomp. NG tech >Phoenix Force.

pym-ftw
Celestials >>>>>>>>>>>>>>NG

Golgo13
Not in tech. The Worlogog and Genesis Box is better than your average Celestial tech.

pym-ftw
There also better than your "Average" NG tech.

Essex has a Celestial to power his stuff

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
There also better than your "Average" NG tech.

Essex has a Celestial to power his stuff

NG's have been known to create pocket universes, they have things like the 7 imperishable treasures, and their trump card, Worlogog. Plus other goodies like basic time travel tech, teleportaion, and mother boxes, which pretty much allows the user to do basically everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.