Madison jeffries Vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/2284239-screen_shot_2012_04_07_at_10.26.10_pm_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/1319145-glcor_cv50_large.jpg

MF DELPH
Cyborg Superman. Madison has the power but doesn't have the durability. Henshaw has both.

pym-ftw
Or speed

-K-M-
If Madison phases into metal he has the duability, and he has the ability to go at speeds faster then light.

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Madison Jeffries
---------------------------------------------
BOX Armor Manipulation
Reconstruction
Alpha Flight #58 :
Teleporting to Liveworld, Dreamqueen's dimension Jeffries loses concentration due to being mind-linked with Mankin, Sasquatch, Goblyn and Persuasion. He crashes into a floating mountain and the ship is destroyed, but he makes a new body and phases out

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight58-12.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight58-13.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight58-15.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight58-16.jpg
Alpha Flight #75 :
Alpha Flight has been battling in various dimensions for a long time. Like 3 months passed in real-time in the 616 universe when they come upon Dreamqueen's world, which Llan manipulated. They have just fought the Avengers prior and are exhausted. Thing destroys Box's body but he easily reconstructs it

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight75-19.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight75-20.jpg

pym-ftw
Hank can flash ko him though in the mean time, I love Jeffries but I don't see him winning

-K-M-
Or Jeffries takes control over Hank's metal, glass and plastic he has in his body smile

Jeffries can assimilate thousands of tons in a split second...

Madison Jeffries
BOX Armor Manipulation
Size Manipulation
Alpha Flight #55 :
Walter is having an identity crisis and the Great Beasts are going to use that to their advantage. Not in their full power, but still powerful enough. Anyways none of the Great Beasts die, just sent back to their dimension. Jeffries absorbs an entire complex into his armor and sets of a nuclear blast by destroying part of his mass

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight55-18.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight55-19.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight55-20.jpg
4. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight55-21.jpg
5. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight55-22.jpg
6. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight55-23.jpg

Golgo13
If Madison phases into metal he has the duability, and he has the ability to go at speeds faster then light.

Do you think Madison has better technopathy than Hank?

MF DELPH

Perhaps, but if Hank inhabits the metal I'm pretty certain he'd be able to wrest control from Madison, and then he could destroy Madison's organic body.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Golgo13

Their pretty close, but Jeffries has MATTER MANIPULATION over Hank

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Perhaps, but if Hank inhabits the metal I'm pretty certain he'd be able to wrest control from Madison, and then he could destroy Madison's organic body.

Based on? and how could he destroy his organic body?

-K-M-
Poor poor Courtney

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight28-08.jpg

Golgo13

Based on? and how could he destroy his organic body?

But couldn't Hank just go from one body to another?

-K-M-
As could Jeffries (make new ones), and Jeffries can create a robot army as well which he has done several times.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/jeffriesmain.jpg

Poor guy was responsible for killing thousands of mutants and didn't know he did it. He created the Neverland concentration camp, which depowered all the mutants there and many were killed by his Box bots

Golgo13
As could Jeffries (make new ones), and Jeffries can create a robot army as well which he has done several times.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/jeffriesmain.jpg

Poor guy was responsible for killing thousands of mutants and didn't know he did it. He created the Neverland concentration camp, which depowered all the mutants there and many were killed by his Box bots

But Hank has shown to do similar things in GLC series. He controlled an army of bots or whatever,

-K-M-
The Manhunters? I could see Jeffries taking control of them to be honest. He doesn't just have technopathy he has high level matter manipulation. Think of him as a Magneto/Iron Man hybrid.

Golgo13
I think it was an army of Manhunters and other cyborgs/robots.

-K-M-
As far as I know he only commanded the Manhunters, regardless wouldn't matter if there was other bots Jeffries could take control or use their metal to make more bots under his control

Golgo13
Wouldn't Hank cancel out Madison? It would depend on who has the better technopathy or are you referring to his matter manipulation feats?

MF DELPH
Wait, Madison can create new organic bodies now? I thought he only made Box bots and Lionel had the control over organic material? Has that changed?

As for how to hurt his organic body, impaling always seems to work.

-K-M-
Wouldn't Hank cancel out Madison? It would depend on who has the better technopathy or are you referring to his matter manipulation feats?

Once again not much he can do, he doesn't control outside metal, glass or plastics via. matter manipulation. Jeffries could rip apart his army like butter, while Hank doesn't have that power.

Who is more powerful technopath is debatable, but in the end it doesn't matter as Jeffries can just outright control the surrounding metal ie. Magneto.

-K-M-
Wait, Madison can create new organic bodies now? I thought he only made Box bots and Lionel had the control over organic material? Has that changed?

As for how to hurt his organic body, impaling always seems to work.

No, still the same, but Jeffries once phases with the metal his organic body is basically gone.

Ummmm...did you not see the scans I posted above? You're thinking of Box versions 1-2. This is Box version 4.

Golgo13
IIRC, Hank had some mental powers that could work on Madison as well.

-K-M-
IIRC, Hank had some mental powers that could work on Madison as well.

As in telepathy? Won't work. Not even Cable and Bedlam could manipulate or read Jeffries.

Madison Jeffries
Madison Jeffries
Abilities
Telepathic Resistance
Alpha Flight #53 :
Jeffries becomes more machine than man, which shields him from detection by Bedlam

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight53-15.jpg
Weapon X #12 :
Even Cable's telepathy won't work against Jeffries

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/weapon_x_v1_012_19_rougher.jpg

Golgo13
I think it was a possession power. As for the control of bots, it was over a billion on some planet.

MF DELPH
That's the rub though, because Hank also has a similar ability (his ability to inhabit and form bodies out of metals and tech). If Hank were to inhabit the Box bot I'm not sure whether Madison's control would supersede Hank's.

On another note: Is Madison able to survive without his human body now or something? I thought when he 'phased in' to the Box armor it was more akin to the him becoming enveloped in the metal, not his human body becoming metallic itself? Has that changed Mungi?

-K-M-
Which I highly doubt will work on Jeffries unless you have proof to the contrary?

He became their Grandmaster and physically made them in a factory. He didn't convert each one.

MF DELPH
No, still the same, but Jeffries once phases with the metal his organic body is basically gone.

Ummmm...did you not see the scans I posted above? You're thinking of Box versions 1-2. This is Box version 4.

Nah, I read that whole run a long time ago. I'm aware of that story, I just was under the impression you meant that Madison could create himself a new organic body.

-K-M-
That's the rub though, because Hank also has a similar ability (his ability to inhabit and form bodies out of metals and tech). If Hank were to inhabit the Box bot I'm not sure whether Madison's control would supersede Hank's.

On another note: Is Madison able to survive without his human body now or something? I thought when he 'phased in' to the Box armor it was more akin to the him becoming enveloped in the metal, not his human body becoming metallic itself? Has that changed Mungi?

So Hank would have better control over Jeffries own body? Unlikely. Have evidence to support that claim?

It changed over 20 years ago. His body becomes living metal. Doesn't matter how much or how little he becomes the metal. As shown he could just be a head and restore his body and pop out fine. He can change his shape to any level.

Madison Jeffries
BOX Armor Manipulation
Size Manipulation
Alpha Flight #53 :
Jeffries decreases his size to a few inches and then transforms back to full size. He did this to stop Bedlam's mental attacks on him. Transformers eat your hearts out.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight53-02.jpg

Golgo13
When has Madison resisted such an attack>

-K-M-
When has Madison resisted such an attack>

Better question when has Hank done that to someone like Jeffires?

Golgo13
I believe he did it to a few GL's, but either way, I'd place my bets on Hank, IF he can go to body to body.

-K-M-
I believe he did it to a few GL's, but either way, I'd place my bets on Hank, IF he can go to body to body.

You talking about Alpha Lanterns? Thier machines. I don't, you haven't proved anything or even prove he could take over Jeffries with that tactic. He's NOT a machine, he's a real human being

Golgo13
No, not Alpha Lanterns, but GLC.

-K-M-
When and where? I don't recall this.

Regardless still have to prove that tactic will work on Jeffries rather then wishful thinking.

Golgo13
I'll try and dig it up, but there is nothing Madison can do to stop Hank, since he doesn't even need a body.

-K-M-
Show me instances of him jumping from machine to machine in combat. He's been beaten many times and vanished for months on end.

At least you are now starting to think stalemate then a stomp. If Jeffries gets rid all of the machines then what will Hank do? Limbo.

Golgo13
Show me instances of him jumping from machine to machine in combat. He's been beaten many times and vanished for months on end.

At least you are now starting to think stalemate then a stomp.

I never said it was a stomp to begin with. But it is an interesting fight to say the least.

abhilegend
Hank wins. Hank also has matter manipulation too and honestly can take control of any technology jeffries can come up with.

-K-M-
Show me these examples then.

A literal cybernetic god paused in fear when Jeffries threatened him. Jeffries is one of the smartest people in the Marvel U, his tech is incredible. He even talked to a coffee maker and got the idea to travel in time...and no I'm not kidding. He and Nemesis created a new brach of physics in an hour and a half

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hank wins. Hank also has matter manipulation too and honestly can take control of any technology jeffries can come up with.

Didn't he create a new body instantly in Superman/Batman Annual?

-K-M-
and? Would you say his manipulation is on the same level of Jeffries? I would hope not.

Golgo13
I'm talking about jumping from bot to bot. I don't think Madison would be able to handle that.

-K-M-
haha once again prove it! He could remove all the metal, machinery, etc in the entire area and then Hank would have nothing to do if he was that desperate

Golgo13
You were the one mentioning that he could get a hold of a lot of robots. Not good for Madison, since Hank can use them or take control.

-K-M-
Prove he can take control of multiple bots at once, especially from someone as powerful as Jeffries

Golgo13
He took control well over 1 B on a single planet. Has Madison done the same?

abhilegend
Show me these examples then.

A literal cybernetic god paused in fear when Jeffries threatened him. Jeffries is one of the smartest people in the Marvel U, his tech is incredible. He even talked to a coffee maker and got the idea to travel in time...and no I'm not kidding. He and Nemesis created a new brach of physics in an hour and a half
He turned an apokolips soldier into his cybor body. Created a cyborg body out of children's toys was instantly generating new bodies when superman was destroying them. Hank is the god of technopathy in comics, the mutha****a has taken control of mother boxes. He doesn't even need to duke it out with jeffries, his willhunters alone would wreck him.

-K-M-
He did not, he made them one by one. Meaning as he built them in his factory he programed them. He personally didn't do it. Days of Future Past is partlly Jeffries fault BTW.

-K-M-
He turned an apokolips soldier into his cybor body. Created a cyborg body out of children's toys was instantly generating new bodies when superman was destroying them. Hank is the god of technopathy in comics, the mutha****a has taken control of mother boxes. He doesn't even need to duke it out with jeffries, his willhunters alone would wreck him.

and that's it? haha if that makes hima god of technopathy he shouldn't come to Marvel Earth. The true cybernetic god existed in multiple planes of existance at once and was a literal god and did not like a pissed off Jeffries. Try again

His willpower is better? Prove it!

Golgo13

thumb up Don't forget the Source Wall feat.

-K-M-
Many people have manipulated the Source Wall, with it constantly being broken as noted it was becoming weaker and weaker over-time. He only controlled a SMALL section, nor did he do it instantly. A feat I could see Jeffries doing as well given the time

Golgo13
how so?

-K-M-
how so?

Because Jeffries has the same control and Hank had A LOT of time to do it and only did a SMALL section. Meaning it;s a feat he could replicate.

abhilegend
and that's it? haha if that makes hima god of technopathy he shouldn't come to Marvel Earth. The true cybernetic god existed in multiple planes of existance at once and was a literal god and did not like a pissed off Jeffries. Try again

His willpower is better? Prove it!
Should I be impressed by that? Existing in multiple planes? What a great technopathy feat! Mother boxes have feats so I mentioned them. He wielded gl rings but willhunters don't work on willpower, they sap all the willpower an individual has. It nearly sapped all willpower of hal jordan.

abhilegend
Many people have manipulated the Source Wall, with it constantly being broken as noted it was becoming weaker and weaker over-time. He only controlled a SMALL section, nor did he do it instantly. A feat I could see Jeffries doing as well given the time
None of them did it with technopathy.Originally posted by -K-M-
Because Jeffries has the same control and Hank had A LOT of time to do it and only did a SMALL section. Meaning it;s a feat he could replicate.
laughing out loud
That's like saying colossus is as strong as superman, since he has superstrength.

-K-M-
Should I be impressed by that? Existing in multiple planes? What a great technopathy feat! Mother boxes have feats so I mentioned them. He wielded gl rings but willhunters don't work on willpower, they sap all the willpower an individual has. It nearly sapped all willpower of hal jordan.

Seriously? Clearly you didn't read X-Club as it was threatening all of time. No it sucked energy, it even says it sucks the ring's energy. The willpower in the ring is still energy which has been manipulated by many not just Manhunter and is refered to as such as energy.

-K-M-
None of them did it with technopathy.
laughing out loud
That's like saying colossus is as strong as superman, since he has superstrength.

Nope but you missed the point of it being weakened, making it easier for him to do it. Nor did he do it instantly, nor did he take over a big peice but in fact a small section.

Prove he is better, clearly you guys can't.

Golgo13
You haven't proven he's better at technopathy than Hank. Still giving Hank the edge.

-K-M-
haha what? Seriously how slow are you people?

-------------

The Manhunters? I could see Jeffries taking control of them to be honest. He doesn't just have technopathy he has high level matter manipulation. Think of him as a Magneto/Iron Man hybrid.

Once again not much he can do, he doesn't control outside metal, glass or plastics via. matter manipulation. Jeffries could rip apart his army like butter, while Hank doesn't have that power.

Who is more powerful technopath is debatable, but in the end it doesn't matter as Jeffries can just outright control the surrounding metal ie. Magneto.

abhilegend
Seriously? Clearly you didn't read X-Club as it was threatening all of time. No it sucked energy, it even says it sucks the ring's energy. The willpower in the ring is still energy which has been manipulated by many not just Manhunter and is refered to as such as energy.
Threatening time is a technology feat? What an incredible feat it was! It was sapping all of hal's willpower from inside of hal's body turning him into a manhunter IIRC. Nowhere was it mentioned that willhunters sapped ring. It was sapping hal's willpower, not ring's.Originally posted by -K-M-
Nope but you missed the point of it being weakened, making it easier for him to do it. Nor did he do it instantly, nor did he take over a big peice but in fact a small section.

Prove he is better, clearly you guys can't.
Where was it mentioned that the wall was weakened? I recall spectre unable to control the wall in the same event. Its greater than anything jeffries has done. There I proved it.

DarkSaint85
I think it was an army of Manhunters and other cyborgs/robots.

Alpha Lanterns as well, IIRC.

-K-M-
Threatening time is a technology feat? What an incredible feat it was! It was sapping all of hal's willpower from inside of hal's body turning him into a manhunter IIRC. Nowhere was it mentioned that willhunters sapped ring. It was sapping hal's willpower, not ring's.

Where was it mentioned that the wall was weakened? I recall spectre unable to control the wall in the same event. Its greater than anything jeffries has done. There I proved it.

haha read X-Club as your ignorance makes you sound silly. Once again, his ring gives off energy that is what the Manhunter's suck out. Not just random willpower. What are you talking about? In Green Lantern #3 it mentions he has a power battery for a skull and sucks the energy from the ring it even mentions the power level of the ring was decreasing as the power drain occured erm They had a power battery for a skull something Hank doesn't have so it's laughable that's your proof he can sap Jeffries willpower. Hall was fine and wanted to keep fighting, but his ring was done and needed to get to his battery to recharge

In New Gods and it's constant apperances of explaining people how can easily break out of it now. Spectre didn't have the time Hank had nor did he try to control just a small section. I have seen Spectre crossing it as well. So a feat that Jeffries could replicate? Impressive.

-K-M-
Green Lantern #11 "I met one of these new models last year. Had a few new bells and whistles added on. Like a power battery for a skull. Our rings are going to be drained in seconds if we don't move *Ring power levels start to decrease*"

Mindset
They have buttsex.

abhilegend
haha read X-Club as your ignorance makes you sound silly. Once again, his ring gives off energy that is what the Manhunter's suck out. Not just random willpower. What are you talking about? In Green Lantern #3 it mentions he has a power battery for a skull and sucks the energy from the ring it even mentions the power level of the ring was decreasing as the power drain occured erm They had a power battery for a skull something Hank doesn't have so it's laughable that's your proof he can sap Jeffries willpower. Hall was fine and wanted to keep fighting, but his ring was done and needed to get to his battery to recharge

In New Gods and it's constant apperances of explaining people how can easily break out of it now. Spectre didn't have the time Hank had nor did he try to control just a small section. I have seen Spectre crossing it as well. So a feat that Jeffries could replicate? Impressive.
Why don't you post the scans of that incredible feat?

Its not manhunters, its willhunters, nanobots which sap the willpower of whoever they attack.

Put the scan. Hahaha, your love for alpha flight has blinded you. Jeffries controlling source wall, nice one mungi. Next you'd be telling me that sasquatch solos DC earth.laughing out loud

-K-M-
Oh I found the scene was when Hank took over a human GL. Well he actually failed, but he did it by putting WillHunters mini robots inside of Hal to try to take over him. He didn't do it on his own.

abhilegend
Green Lantern #11 "I met one of these new models last year. Had a few new bells and whistles added on. Like a power battery for a skull. Our rings are going to be drained in seconds if we don't move *Ring power levels start to decrease*"
They are willhunters not manhunters which I'm talking about.

abhilegend
Oh I found the scene was when Hank took over a human GL. Well he actually failed, but he did it by putting WillHunters mini robots inside of Hal to try to take over him. He didn't do it on his own.
He injected hal with willhunters from his own body. Now jeffries has willpower of hal freaking jordan? What else he has? Superman's strength? Mjolnir? Power cosmic? This jeffries sounds like a being close to odin level.

-K-M-
Why don't you post the scans of that incredible feat?

Its not manhunters, its willhunters, nanobots which sap the willpower of whoever they attack.

Put the scan. Hahaha, your love for alpha flight has blinded you. Jeffries controlling source wall, nice one mungi. Next you'd be telling me that sasquatch solos DC earth.laughing out loud

It's the whole book, just read it

and? they failed against Hal. Also how will he use them as there is no organic body to go into and using nanobots against Jeffries?
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Uncanny_X-Men_519_006.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Uncanny_X-Men_519_007.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Uncanny_X-Men_519_008.jpg

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/X-MenCurseoftheMutantsSmokeBlood01-007.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/X-MenCurseoftheMutantsSmokeBlood01-037.jpg

Post what scan? considering Im the one who has posted ALL the scans and backed up what I said that's pretty comical. What? The last three Alpha Flight related chracter threads I said they lose and lose bad. Try again. Oh right, yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do roll eyes (sarcastic) I see your clearly desperate now

-K-M-
He injected hal with willhunters from his own body. Now jeffries has willpower of hal freaking jordan? What else he has? Superman's strength? Mjolnir? Power cosmic? This jeffries sounds like a being close to odin level.

Didn't use willpower, he blew them up from the inside. Hal: "I can feel them fighting for my brain. Trying to regulate the flow of electricity. Trying to alter my thoughts. I burn them away one by one *green energy surrounds them and they blow up*". Try again. Yep you are definetly grasping at straws roll eyes (sarcastic)

Try reading the text rather then look at the pretty pictures

Mindset
abhi, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into.

DarkSaint85
Like Superman's strength level, Abhi's comic knowledge is dynamic and will rise to the appropriate level.

abhilegend
It's the whole book, just read it

and? they failed against Hal. Also how will he use them as there is no organic body to go into and using nanobots against Jeffries?
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Uncanny_X-Men_519_006.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Uncanny_X-Men_519_007.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Uncanny_X-Men_519_008.jpg

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/X-MenCurseoftheMutantsSmokeBlood01-007.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/X-MenCurseoftheMutantsSmokeBlood01-037.jpg

Post what scan? considering Im the one who has posted ALL the scans and backed up what I said that's pretty comical. What? The last three Alpha Flight related chracter threads I said they lose and lose bad. Try again. Oh right, yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do roll eyes (sarcastic) I see your clearly desperate now
Ok, I would read it. I stopped reading X-men awhile ago.

So, what? You think that jeffries has the willpower of hal jordan?

Willhunters don't need organic body to function, they control manhunters too which are sentient IIRC.

I'm doing this from my phone, otherwise I post scan of anything I claim. Just cite the issue number then.

That was sarcasm bro. Jeffries isn't controlling source wall, not at all.

-K-M-
Gorilla Grodd vs. Sasquatch - Said Grodd wins
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t571509.html

Male (Cheetah) vs. Wendigo - Said Cheetah beats majority of the Wendigo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t571568.html

Cheetah vs. Sasquatch - said Cheetah wins and easily.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t571547.html

Those were the last three related AF characters

abhilegend
Didn't use willpower, he blew them up from the inside. Hal: "I can feel them fighting for my brain. Trying to regulate the flow of electricity. Trying to alter my thoughts. I burn them away one by one *green energy surrounds them and they blow up*". Try again. Yep you are definetly grasping at straws roll eyes (sarcastic)

Try reading the text rather then look at the pretty pictures
Before that they mindraped hal and made him say "No man escapes the manhunters". Considering who hal jordan is, that's a big feat for anyone.

Sarcasm is totally allowed here.

No need to get caustic here.

abhilegend
Gorilla Grodd vs. Sasquatch - Said Grodd wins
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t571509.html

Male (Cheetah) vs. Wendigo - Said Cheetah beats majority of the Wendigo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t571568.html

Cheetah vs. Sasquatch - said Cheetah wins and easily.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t571547.html

Those were the last three related AF characters
Dude, that was sarcasm! I know who you are.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Like Superman's strength level, Abhi's comic knowledge is dynamic and will rise to the appropriate level. KM is talking about an AF member, likely his favorite.

He is Lord Rand level right now.

-K-M-
Ok, I would read it. I stopped reading X-men awhile ago.

So, what? You think that jeffries has the willpower of hal jordan?

Willhunters don't need organic body to function, they control manhunters too which are sentient IIRC.

I'm doing this from my phone, otherwise I post scan of anything I claim. Just cite the issue number then.

That was sarcasm bro. Jeffries isn't controlling source wall, not at all.

Good, it's decent

So what? Hal didn't use willpower he blew them up.

No, as noted Hank reprogramed them with different means. Hell in the issue they SAY it's just for organics. "organics lack the programing that keeps them from doing the wrong thing. I intend to correct that with our willhunters". Also the manhunters in that story were part organic, they even bled. Reread the issue

I don't see why not. He has controlled even magic/alien/alternate reality metals in the past and given the time Hank had yeah no reason he could not replicate it

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
KM is talking about an AF member, likely his favorite.

He is Lord Rand level right now.

Abhi, like Hank, is half Kryptonian.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhi, like Hank, is half Kryptonian. He's only half gay?

DarkSaint85
He's only half gay?

Reported for anti-Kryptonian sentiments.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Came in favoring Henshaw but now not so much after reading through the thread.

If Jeffrey consistently operates at the levels Mungi has shown, I can see him edging it out on average imo.

Mindset
Told you, Lord Rand level.

DarkSaint85
Told you, Lord Rand level.

I still believe in Abhiman.

-K-M-
I'm done for the night and I think this thread. Abhi clearly needs to reread the Green Lantern run before he comments again.

abhilegend
Good, it's decent

So what? Hal didn't use willpower he blew them up.

No, as noted Hank reprogramed them with different means. Hell in the issue they SAY it's just for organics. "organics lack the programing that keeps them from doing the wrong thing. I intend to correct that with our willhunters". Also the manhunters in that story were part organic, they even bled. Reread the issue

I don't see why not. He has controlled even magic/alien/alternate reality metals in the past and given the time Hank had yeah no reason he could not replicate it
Ok, I would hold you responsible if they aren't.durhulk

He overcame their programming with his willpower. Jeffries doesn't have that luxury.

I don't recall that, I recall hank controlling them via willhunters in SCW. That doesn't makes them solely for organics, heck the willhunters converted the victim into a machine. That wouldn't mean the willhunters are ineffective against machines, after all they are still subduing the will of a part machine/part organic.

I just don't see it, no offense. Lets agree to disagree. Hank wins all though, I can see jeffries stalling him but he just isn't powerful enough to win against hank. Hank is just a beast.

abhilegend
I'm done for the night and I think this thread. Abhi clearly needs to reread the Green Lantern run before he comments again.
I'm just too busy atm in my work but I'm planning on doing that. Happy dreams and sleep well.

-K-M-
He overcame their programming with his willpower. Jeffries doesn't have that luxury.

I don't recall that, I recall hank controlling them via willhunters in SCW. That doesn't makes them solely for organics, heck the willhunters converted the victim into a machine. That wouldn't mean the willhunters are ineffective against machines, after all they are still subduing the will of a part machine/part organic.

No as noted he BLEW THEM UP! Jeffries himself has shown he can create or control nanobots himself. Nor is there any organics for them to take over even if he turned his brain off and didn't just control them.

Reread it, Hank says it himself. Also once again the Manhunters he controlled were part organic, Hal punched them and they bled he even commented on it. Those are the same Manhunters in SCW

Hal's mind: *Then I smell it. I look closer. It isn't oil that's running through these tubes. It's blood*
Hal: "Guy, stop! They're bleeding"
Guy: "they're what?"
Hal: "they're bleeding."
Guy: "they're androids" (refering to the Manhunters)

Hank says the willhunters were BUILT for organics.

Hank: "organics lack the programing that keeps them from doing the wrong thing. I intend to correct that with our willhunters. For millennia the manhunters have tried to eradicate life, but their mission has changed thanks to me. We do not need to eradicate life...we need to control it". Reread the series

-K-M-
I'm just too busy atm in my work but I'm planning on doing that. Happy dreams and sleep well.

Night

Mindset
I'm just too busy atm in my work but I'm planning on doing that. Happy dreams and sleep well. Originally posted by -K-M-
Night Weirdos.

abhilegend
No as noted he BLEW THEM UP! Jeffries himself has shown he can create or control nanobots himself. Nor is there any organics for them to take over even if he turned his brain off and didn't just control them.

Reread it, Hank says it himself. Also once again the Manhunters he controlled were part organic, Hal punched them and they bled he even commented on it. Those are the same Manhunters in SCW

Hal's mind: *Then I smell it. I look closer. It isn't oil that's running through these tubes. It's blood*
Hal: "Guy, stop! They're bleeding"
Guy: "they're what?"
Hal: "they're bleeding."
Guy: "they're androids" (refering to the Manhunters)

Hank says the willhunters were BUILT for organics.

Hank: "organics lack the programing that keeps them from doing the wrong thing. I intend to correct that with our willhunters. For millennia the manhunters have tried to eradicate life, but their mission has changed thanks to me. We do not need to eradicate life...we need to control it". Reread the series
Ok. Hank still wins.

abhilegend
Night
Its morning here.

DarkSaint85
I change my opinion.

Abhi is actually Bizarro.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.
At least I haven't joined church of gamma and betrayed thorbags.sneer

Rage.Of.Olympus

K.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
K.
For shame, rage. For shame.

dmills
laughing out loud

MF DELPH

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.