Paranormal Activity 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Hi just wanted to ask regarding this movie saw it yesturday.I thought it was pretty awesome but not as good as previous ones.Just wanted to ask about a few things that i wasnt sure about.
*This demonic entity called Toby when we see him in part one when kates sisters husband uses powder in his room on the floor to detect any signs of it etc we see large scary foot prints which resemble some sort creature etc??But in part 4 when we see toby he or this spiritual entity is in shape of a little kid etc..just wanted to ask am i wrong some where, or are there two different demonic/spiritual entites i.e toby and some other demon or did the director make some sort of mistake?*Whats your say/opinion on this?
*Also this creature/demon i part one what is it exactly, is it the baphomet or some other wordly demon?
*Also this so called witch cult is it real or made up for the movie, if its real etc by any chance will u have any links and info on it?
*Just to clarify this is my take on the movie correct me if im wrong some where.Basically the family is cursed etc they made some sort of a deal with a demon whereby they have to sacrifice a male child thats a virgin in order to attain immense wealth from this demon/demonic entity called toby etc... Any ways towards the end of the movie katie trys to get hunter back as its her real child etc..But she wants to sacrifice him to the devil as part of a deal etc to attain her objective ie immense wealth etc or did her grandmother set up some sort of permanent deal with the demon whereby the family has to sacrifice a male child??Correct me if im going wrong somewhere am i on the right track, whats your take & opinion on the story line?
*Why did this demonic entity lift up and levitate Alex, did it by any chance do anything to her in particular?
*Also robert had a fury toy of a lamb/sheep and fork which are both a 100 yrs old,this equipment whats soo special about it, is it cursed or did the director just add it in to make it more interesting?
*Why did robert draw those signs on hunter what do they mean, was it some sort of ritual?*Finally what do u reckon were the pros and cons on pna4?Do u think it was scary ,and more scary than the predecesors etc?

jaimin26783
Paranormal Activity is horror movie series for chicks. Men like to see more scary movies.

CowardlyBlakMan
Originally posted by jaimin26783
Paranormal Activity is horror movie series for chicks. Men like to see more scary movies.

lol. They don't make those anymore

Ascendancy
Last scary movie I've seen was the Amityville Horror remake back in 2006 or whenever that was.

quanchi112
This movie was atrocious.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm suprised people actually watched this no expression

Mr. Rhythmic
...People still watch these? Why? The "Paranormal Activity" series is the Jim Belushi to the "REC" series' John Belushi.
I saw the first one only. It was a piece of crap. I'm enamored that people actually pay to watch them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.