Was this guy really almost raped or is he a drama king?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bigon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j29x-Zyjl-8

This guy says that when he was 14 he was molested in a bathroom in highschool by a tall blond girl named Vanessa.

When I was 14 I was harassed and molested at school on a number of occasions by three other boys and I think that that was a lot worse than the kind of molestation he is talking about from the kind of girl he is describing.

What do you think?

Please vote.

Lord Lucien
How did you come across a a YouTube video that is almost two months old, has only 126 views, and 2 dislikes to 0 likes?

He reminds me of a calmer CopperCab.

focus4chumps
spam

Oliver North
Originally posted by Bigon
When I was 14 I was harassed and molested at school on a number of occasions by three other boys and I think that that was a lot worse than the kind of molestation he is talking about from the kind of girl he is describing.

because it wasn't the most violent possible sexual assault, ever, he is a drama king?

/legitimate-rape-fail

dadudemon
It wasn't legitimate rape because her penis didn't penetrate his vagina. Wait...you know what I mean.

He summed it up, nicely, at the end: it was molestation, not rape.

Astner
I needed this. It was a long day at school today.

If it's something that makes me feel good it's the agony of others heated in fires fueled by tortured souls and tempered by the tears of children.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by dadudemon
It wasn't legitimate rape because her penis didn't penetrate his vagina. Wait...you know what I mean.

molestation is a form of rape. maybe not "legitimate rape" though.

Bigon
Yes of course it's molestation, but when you were 14, wouldn't you rather have been molested by this Vanessa than by three really gruesome boys? Actually when I was 14 I would not have rejected any advances from Vanessa unless there was something really wrong with her appearance that wasn't mentioned, or she had some horrible disease. I suppose that is why it comes across as different to my mind. What sort of girl would you have rejected?

Robtard
LoL, look at that kid, like he'd not welcome any sort of female attention.

Mindset
Originally posted by Astner
I needed this. It was a long day at school today.

If it's something that makes me feel good it's the agony of others heated in fires fueled by tortured souls and tempered by the tears of children. I like you.

Oliver North
Actually when I was 14 I would not have rejected any advances from Vanessa unless there was something really wrong with her appearance that wasn't mentioned, or she had some horrible disease.

who cares? A child being molested has nothing to do with what you thought you wanted before you were able to make rational decisions about sex.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oliver North
who cares? A child being molested has nothing to do with what you thought you wanted before you were able to make rational decisions about sex.

NAMBLA disagrees.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
How did you come across a a YouTube video that is almost two months old, has only 126 views, and 2 dislikes to 0 likes?

He reminds me of a calmer CopperCab.
I keep on forgetting to compliment your avvy.

Lord Lucien
big grin

NemeBro
Yes of course it's molestation, but when you were 14, wouldn't you rather have been molested by this Vanessa than by three really gruesome boys? Actually when I was 14 I would not have rejected any advances from Vanessa unless there was something really wrong with her appearance that wasn't mentioned, or she had some horrible disease. I suppose that is why it comes across as different to my mind. What sort of girl would you have rejected?

It's really weird how you seem to be accusing this guy of being a drama king, while force-feeding us some of your supposed childhood drama. This thread is a cry for attention.

Lord Lucien
Maybe he is the guy in the video. Double attention.

Mindset
I wish some girl would corner me in the bathroom and blow me.

NemeBro
I figured you for the kind of guy who would corner the girl in the bathroom and force her to blow you at gunpoint.

Oh well, more for me.

Lord Lucien
Gunpoint bjs always result in subpar quality.

Jedi Sheriff
Gunpoint bjs always result in subpar quality.

Yeah, that guy in The Shield looked like he could have enjoyed his more.

Astner

Robtard

Lord Lucien
Then you don't know me. I think he meant "I like you."

NemeBro
Gunpoint bjs always result in subpar quality. The terrified look in her eyes as she stares at you makes up for it.

Lord Lucien
True. Damn blindfolds aren't always fun.

Ascendancy
It's only less bad than a group because of the increased trust issues a group would present. That's about it.

I will say though the rationality of these forums isn't the norm as witnessed by the fact that most of the time if a female teacher molests male students everyone thinks he's a lucky bastard but if a male teacher does the same to a female student he should catch a shiv in the joint.

Bigon

Lord Lucien
"We"? "Us"? Are you royalty or to you have multiple personalities?

Omega Vision
I don't recall asexuality ever being taboo in the sense that homosexuality is.

It might draw curiosity, or in individual cases efforts to "fix" the person. But it's not taboo on a societal level because it's so unobtrusive.

Oliver North
homosexuality is not unobtrusive?

Robtard

Gay Pride Parade:
http://www.moonbattery.com/gay-pride-parade.jpg

Asexual Pride Parade:
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/2001/04/01/17-14-31-sm.jpg

Oliver North
its the pigs repressing those asexuals though. Look at them, they have that street on lockdown/

Omega Vision
Perhaps I phrased that poorly (speaking of which, double negative much? stick out tongue), but yes, I would say that homosexuality comes off as a much more disturbing sexuality than asexuality to a lot of people.

It might just be a matter of there being more homosexuals than asexuals, but I can't think of a single "We hate asexuals" protest or organization. Much in the same way (and no, I don't think this is a particularly strong comparison/analogy--I'm just really lazy tonight) that there are many more anti-Muslim groups than anti-Atheist groups in America today.

Edit: I've only known one asexual before, and he told me that it wasn't that he was never sexually aroused, it was just that he was never aroused by sexual traits of either gender, more aroused by gender-neutral traits like slender waists and wrists

Oliver North
well, sure. But I'd say that is more about ignorant people being obtrusive to homosexuals than the other way around.

There are no holy books condemning asexuality or a history of psychology that called it a mental disorder/perversion/crime.

Omega Vision
well, sure. But I'd say that is more about ignorant people being obtrusive to homosexuals than the other way around.

There are no holy books condemning asexuality or a history of psychology that called it a mental disorder/perversion/crime.
No argument there. But the fact is that society (to use a broad, vague term broadly and vaguely) perceives homosexuality as more obtrusive because it cuts against the grain rather than opting not to cut at all or cut in any particular fashion.

Oliver North
I get what you are saying, I guess I didn't like the wording. Made it almost sound like gay people were getting like aggressively into people's faces and making out...

Omega Vision
I get what you are saying, I guess I didn't like the wording. Made it almost sound like gay people were getting like aggressively into people's faces and making out...
There are examples of posters on this forum who are so inculcated against homosexuality that the mere existence of a gay person is seen as offensive.

And look at Ukraine, where it's now considered "propaganda" to even identify yourself as gay, as if acknowledging its existence is somehow spreading it.

Robtard
Did see a couple of gays holding hands while walking down the street in San Francisco a few months back.

Mindset

Then you don't know me. Why would I want to know you?

dadudemon
"We"? "Us"? Are you royalty or to you have multiple personalities?

It's Smeagol and Gollum.

Paul, in the New Testament, even praises asexuality and it is part of why the Catholic church has unmarried clergy.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
And look at Ukraine, where it's now considered "propaganda" to even identify yourself as gay, as if acknowledging its existence is somehow spreading it.

Looks like I'm moving to Ukraine.

Robtard

Paul, in the New Testament, even praises asexuality and it is part of why the Catholic church has unmarried clergy.

Link

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Link

Also, Jesus praised those that could "live like eunuchs", as well. AKA, like asexuals.

Lord Lucien
Also, Jesus praised those that could "live like eunuchs", as well. AKA, like asexuals. For a religion that seems to want people to procreate in the name of God as often as possible, their source material really seems to value the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

dadudemon
For a religion that seems to want people to procreate in the name of God as often as possible, their source material really seems to value the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

There was an appendage to that statement (the one I am talking about): if in service of God.

Robtard
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

Pray tell, why aren't they committing suicide and helping their cause?

Oliver North
Also, Jesus praised those that could "live like eunuchs", as well. AKA, like asexuals.

hey, and I'm totally only asking because I'm curious, do Mormons have any strong stance on Jesus being a virgin? LDS sees him as man rather than God, right?

rudester
what? so how can u be molested by a group..isnt that gang rape?

Bigon
No they restrained me while groping at me. None of them penetrated me with their manhoods. Previously they had often harassed me and made lascivious comments at me and seemed to delight in the fact that I was disgusted and angry ranting. Rape requires forced penetration according to UK law. Bizarrely in the UK, the law says that only a man can commit rape, but I think a woman can do it as well. However, eiter way it would require forced penetration, otherwise it is just molestation or sexual assault.

crystalmaden

Very well said. I agree with your thoughts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.