Loki vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
This argument sprung up on a different thread but it was how Loki would do against:

Vs Ultron

Vs Dr. Doom

Vs Magneto

Fighting all them at different times. Not a gauntlet.
What majority can he pull against these guys?

Ultron wins 8/10

Dr doom wins 8/10

Mags wins 6/10 or I could also see stalemate 5/10.

pym-ftw
Ultron wins 7/10

Loki 5.5/10 or stalemate

Loki wins 7/10

JakeTheBank
Depending on the Ultron, Loki can just transmute him or just force an eternal stalemate via going astral.

Doom and Loki could go either way, imo.

There's not much to stop Loki from using his sorcery to mind rape the shit out of Magneto or turning him into something else.

Horrificus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depending on the Ultron, Loki can just transmute him or just force an eternal stalemate via going astral.

Doom and Loki could go either way, imo.

There's not much to stop Loki from using his sorcery to mind rape the shit out of Magneto or turning him into something else. Loki vs Ultron = Loki wins in many different ways, as long as he doesn't go head-on with Ultron, which Loki RARELY does with anybody.

Loki vs Doom = Split, with Loki possibly edging Doom in experience.

Loki vs Magneto = Loki every day.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultron - He's more conventially powerful in his higher end incarnations but this might be one of those cases where a skilled magician trumps brute force, even in great numbers. Scarlet Witch has a history of f*cking up Ultron due to being a sorcerer, and I can see Loki winning even against an Avenger wrecking version due to this.

Doctor Doom - Doom's sorcery has been given a pretty large push lately but still not enough to beat Loki. I've probably seen each of Doom's greatest feats and while impressive (Particularly the one with Doctor Voodoo), they simply don't match up to Loki's best. I also got the impression that Loki was more powerful based on their interactions but that's more up to interpretation.

Magneto - Loki is just a bad match up for Magnus imho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.