OWAW Superman & Countdown Orion Vs OF Thor & WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which team?

pym-ftw
Are they confined to earth?

carver9
Team 2 stomps.

abhilegend
Is this sundipped superman?

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Is this sundipped superman?

Yes.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yes.

That changes things. Superman and Orion wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yes.
He sends orion to team 2 and stomps them.

carver9
WTF? Without ABHI comment. We don't know what it would take to stop WBH. Hell, we don't even know what it takes to harm him, let alone get his attention. Now OF Thor. We know he is powerful but we also know it takes somewhere around Bor level to drop him.

I don't know if anyone on the opposing team has what it takes to stop Hulk but looking at the things Superman withstood sundipped, I don't know what it takes to drop him either.

Looking at punching power, Hulk has this in spades.

Looking at durability, its a toss up and I am undecided on what could stop Hulk or Superman in these forms.

Orion and Thor is a toss up but I would probably give the edge to Orion which would lead to a double team.

ABHI, you are crazy so there is no need for you to reply to me.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
WTF? Without ABHI comment. We don't know what it would take to stop WBH. Hell, we don't even know what it takes to harm him, let alone get his attention. Now OF Thor. We know he is powerful but we also know it takes somewhere around Bor level to drop him.

I don't know if anyone on the opposing team has what it takes to stop Hulk but looking at the things Superman withstood sundipped, I don't know what it takes to drop him either.

Looking at punching power, Hulk has this in spades.

Looking at durability, its a toss up and I am undecided on what could stop Hulk or Superman in these forms.

Orion and Thor is a toss up but I would probably give the edge to Orion which would lead to a double team.

ABHI, you are crazy so there is no need for you to reply to me.
Superman tossed a planet while being opposed by engines powered by a big bang while the being wielding those energies could do jackshit to him. Don't kid yourself, hulk doesn't come anywhere at that level. Even people at ICT accept that.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman tossed a planet while being opposed by engines powered by a big bang while the being wielding those energies could do jackshit to him. Don't kid yourself, hulk doesn't come anywhere at that level. Even people at ICT accept that.

He didn't toss the planet, he pushed it.

No telling how much power was behind the thruster of those energies.

Nothing could do anything to Hulk either. This isn't a pushing contest. This is a fight.

psycho gundam
I need 30 seconds of mod powers

carver9
Superman and Orion wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam

mmm

abhilegend
He didn't toss the planet, he pushed it.

No telling how much power was behind the thruster of those energies.

Nothing could do anything to Hulk either. This isn't a pushing contest. This is a fight.
He tossed the planet through the boom tube to the other side.

Yeah, we can. Brainiac 13 said to redirect all power to thrusters.

That's not a valid argument.

Superman can punch with the same strength.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam

I'll allow it.

carver9
Superman and Orion wins.

ABHI, stop responding to my post.

For everyone else, read above on who wins.

abhilegend
ABHI, stop responding to my post.

For everyone else, read above on who wins.
You're no fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.