What villain would you like to see in The Amazing Spider-man 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I don't read the comics, so I don't know many of the villains, but from the ones that I know; I'd like to see Electro as the vilain. Also, I'd like to see Venom in one of the films of this franchise. I know he as in spider-man 3, but he wasn't in it for very long & they could have done him better, so I'd like to see Venom in a future sequel.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I don't read the comics, so I don't know many of the villains, but from the ones that I know; I'd like to see Electro as the vilain. Also, I'd like to see Venom in one of the films of this franchise. I know he as in spider-man 3, but he wasn't in it for very long & they could have done him better, so I'd like to see Venom in a future sequel. Electro is being rumored at the moment. It makes sense, what with the guy at the end disappearing with lightning. If he has Ultimate Electros power set, he can become pure power.

Goblin would be cool, but from what I hear, they are planning on building up to the 'Death of Gwen Stacy' story line in the third movie. Thats why MJ's being introduced in the next one as a small supporting role and an integral role in 3.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2012/10/19/mary-jane-gets-a-small-part-the-amazing-spider-man-2-but-will-lead-in-third-film/

Bouboumaster
Doctor Octopus, or Kraven

Ptr_Grifin
I'd like to see Venom done right.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I'd like to see Venom done right. I'd like them to gove Venom another shot in a future sequel.

Jedi Sheriff
Venom then Carnage in part 3. I actually quite like The Vulture but he probably wouldn't work in a movie, he is a bit camp.

StiltmanFTW
No, enough of symbiotes.

Rejuvenated Vulture could work. Or make him vampiric like in TAS.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/01/jamie-foxx-eyes-electro-role-in-amazing-spider-man-2

That sounds cool. Not like Electro is known for his personality. I could see Foxx playing a thug-like character, because he's done it before. This would be fine with me.

Mr. Rhythmic
Considering I have no faith in Webb, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Placidity
The Sinister 6.

They briefly introduce the villains in the first 10 minute, then it's a 2 hour long fight (1 at a time style) for the rest of the movie.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/01/jamie-foxx-eyes-electro-role-in-amazing-spider-man-2

I could see Foxx playing a thug-like character, because he's done it before. This would be fine with me.

Since he's black, right?

j/k. but what movie did jaime fox play a thug or a villain?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Since he's black, right?Exactly. msn-oh

Miami Vice (he was an undercover cop here though), Horrible Bosses, Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story, and probably a few others I haven't seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.