Thanos vs. Thor, Rulk and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Being that Iron theorized that Thanos could have messed himself up using the fake Faux cube. Which was also confirmed by Tom B... when he commented on Thanos having cosmic indegestion from using a bad cube and why he was beaten so easily.... So this isn't Thanos messing himself up with a bad cube... It's normal Thanos... Who wins..

abhilegend
He wasn't weakened. Sorry bud.

pym-ftw
Thanos beats Rulk to death with Thing, after he strangles Thor with his own cape

Cogito
Cosmic indigestion?

facepalm2

Silent Master
Wow, you're really upset that Thanos got his butt kicked, just let it go and move on...all you're doing is keeping his humiliating loss fresh in everyone's minds

abhilegend
This is the same brevoort who defended "cosmic armbar" by saying that T'challa was stronger than surfer. He's just trolling upset fans.

comicfan11
Thanos should win this (although Thor has very good moments against him)

Tony hypothesized.
Until proven correct on panel it's still a hypothesis.

Cogito
In serious response to this thread, however, Thanos wins.

One bad showing does not erase a consistent history, and as we all know, Thanos is one of the most consistently written characters in comics. We haven't reduced Thor to street level with his recent BS, and we shouldn't for Thanos either.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Cogito
In serious response to this thread, however, Thanos wins.

One bad showing does not erase a consistent history, and as we all know, Thanos is one of the most consistently written characters in comics. We haven't reduced Thor to street level with his recent BS, and we shouldn't for Thanos either.

No but it drops his average.
Of course here he wins but every showing in continuity is taken into consideration.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Being that Iron theorized that Thanos could have messed himself up using the fake Faux cube. Which was also confirmed by Tom B... when he commented on Thanos having cosmic indegestion from using a bad cube and why he was beaten so easily.... So this isn't Thanos messing himself up with a bad cube... It's normal Thanos... Who wins..

1. Breevort's opinion is just that.

2. "Cosmic indigestion from having the flawed cosmic cube overwhelm him, perhaps." is almost certainly him trolling.

Cogito
Originally posted by comicfan11
No but it drops his average.
Of course here he wins but every showing in continuity is taken into consideration.

Thanos has so many consistently high showings that this really does jack shit to the average.

The Sorrow
The cover-ups and excuses for Thanos losing are cute, he was overpowered plain and simple.

On topic, with all powers included Thanos wins here. Tbh even if it was purely melee he should still win here.

Badabing
Groot

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

Silent Master
Grifter

Nihilist
Thanos already showed he was superior in his weakest form to Thor and Thing combined. Other than a Bendis comic a more powerful Thanos wins.

Oh Tom B is just trolling he has done it with every fan.

Silent Master
Well, Thor does seem to be able to greatly effect current Thanos...but to be fair, we'll need to see if Thanos takes any more beatings in the near furture before this team can be given a clear win.

Nihilist
Groot had more effect then Thor

StiltmanFTW
Iron Fist

Batman-Prime
Thor looked fine against Thanos quite often, Maesterson was also weaker. So this Team should win.

Lord Feron
I always thought the weapon from the Elders messed him up and that why he took such a beating from that group.

JakeTheBank
Thor has always fought an uphill battle with Thanos. And those Thanos' were explicitly weaker.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor has always fought an uphill battle with Thanos. And those Thanos' were explicitly weaker. but he never had thing to back him up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
Groot had more effect then Thor

Yes, Thor realized after his first strike that a second would have probably ko'd Thanos and he wanted his friends to enjoy themsleves.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Starscream M
but he never had thing to back him up Don't be so obvious. Trolling should be more subtle.

Starscream M

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor looked fine against Thanos quite often, Maesterson was also weaker. So this Team should win. great example lol of when Thanos was putting on a show for death and giving the heroes a chance, hell its all spelled out on panel for idiots to understand.

Fact is Thanos was shown to be above thor when they fought Walker, even a weaker clone handled Thor in celestial quest.

JakeTheBank
but he never had thing to back him up

lol yeah, he has, actually.

Batman-Prime
great example lol of when Thanos was putting on a show for death and giving the heroes a chance, hell its all spelled out on panel for idiots to understand.

Fact is Thanos was shown to be above thor when they fought Walker, even a weaker clone handled Thor in celestial quest.

They took the chance and he got some nice hits that rocked him. So maybe you should try to understand this, for the first time smile

Nihilist
but he never had thing to back him up haha read a comic kid

Nihilist
They took the chance and he got some nice hits that rocked him. So maybe you should try to understand this, for the first time smile just as I thought you have nothing to offer again as usual.

Batman-Prime
just as I thought you have nothing to offer again as usual.

And you have only your usual rage and insults (like the idiot comment). Why should I bother Nih, you are as old as me, you should learn a proper tone and then we can have a discussion that might be more productive, a polite discussion. Think about this wink.

Nihilist
And you have only your usual rage and insults (like the idiot comment). Why should I bother Nih, you are as old as me, you should learn a proper tone and then we can have a discussion that might be more productive, a polite discussion. Think about this wink. When dealing with troll idiots like you, you think you deserve a better response lol.

The fact you flat out ignore Thanos allowed the heroes chance to strike and try and win does not aid your arguement at all. Hell your full arguement of this team winning goes of that showing again ignoring all the other showing of Thanos being superior to both Thing and Thor multiple times.

TBH i should of expected this from you, after all you did have a sig created of Superman killing Thanos out of some inferiority complx you have for Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend
He wasn't weakened. Sorry bud.

That isn't what on panel narration and Tom B said...

Batman-Prime
When dealing with troll idiots like you, you think you deserve a better response lol.

The fact you flat out ignore Thanos allowed the heroes chance to strike and try and win does not aid your arguement at all. Hell your full arguement of this team winning goes of that showing again ignoring all the other showing of Thanos being superior to both Thing and Thor multiple times.

TBH i should of expected this from you, after all you did have a sig created of Superman killing Thanos out of some inferiority complx you have for Thanos.

And he felt those hits, so that's enough to say that Thor can hurt Thanos and make him bleed, like other did now and like other did before. Thor also took on Thanos before for some time and did well. You are angry and pathetic, I will overlook you ignorance and your childisch behaviour. You should grow up and behave the way you do in RL. Because people like you, sure as hell are more polite out there then here, playing the angry old bully...

Talking about inferiority complexes, you should know best. Seems you are not satisfied with yourself in RL. Btw I am. wink

Nihilist
And he felt those hits, so that's enough to say that Thor can hurt Thanos and make him bleed, like other did now and like other did before. Thor also took on Thanos before for some time and did well. You are angry and pathetic, I will overlook you ignorance and your childisch behaviour. You should grow up and behave the way you do in RL. Because people like you, sure as hell are more polite out there then here, playing the angry old bully...

Talking about inferiority complexes, you should know best. Seems you are not satisfied with yourself in RL. Btw I am. wink Felt them lol they did no damage. Thor only made him bleed when he had the power gem. go ahead and give me the other times Thor did well under his own power il wait on them examples.

Haha playing the victim card is funny when youre constantly playing the ignorant troll card to get a reaction.

You cant even form a half decent flame, youre weak.

Batman-Prime
Felt them lol they did no damage. Thor only made him bleed when he had the power gem. go ahead and give me the other times Thor did well under his own power il wait on them examples.

Haha playing the victim card is funny when youre constantly playing the ignorant troll card to get a reaction.

You cant even form a half decent flame, youre weak.

I don't play the card, you just don't understand it. I'm not the victim, you are, you just don't get it... that's sad, you are your own victim...

I don't want to flame you, I read the No'mam thread and pity you. So go on and hate everything and behave the way you do. Don't expect me to do more then pity you though, poor boy.

Nihilist
I don't play the card, you just don't understand it. I'm not the victim, you are, you just don't get it... that's sad, you are your own victim...

I don't want to flame you, I read the No'mam thread and pity you. So go on and hate everything and behave the way you do. Don't expect me to do more then pity you though, poor boy. Nice job not answering a single thing i asked of you.

Haha the irony of you trying to act a tough guy after saying i have problems in RL, troll.

Batman-Prime
Nice job not answering a single thing i asked of you.

Haha the irony of you trying to act a tough guy after saying i have problems in RL, troll.

I posted the pics already in another thread, for another one I would bother reposting them.

I don't act tough at all, poor boy. hug

Nihilist
I posted the pics already in another thread, for another one I would bother reposting them.Yeah sure you did. And thats not this thread so put up or shut up.

You just did over a rl situation sad little fool.

Batman-Prime
Yeah sure you did. And thats not this thread so put up or shut up.

You just did over a rl situation sad little fool.

Angry and sad boy... another hug?

PillarofOsiris
thanos

Nihilist
Angry and sad boy... another hug? Still waiting on them examples big man or was you just trolling.

Why would i need a hug?, explain RL hardcase.

Batman-Prime
Still waiting on them examples big man or was you just trolling.

Why would i need a hug?, explain RL hardcase.
Unlike you, I won't fall for this. You can play dumb all you want I'm done with you. I still pity you though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is prime still mad Thanos crushes supes with ease?

Silent Master
Yea....he's so mad about Superman's humiliating loss that he started this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=571679&pagenumber=1

carver9
I don't understand that guy. He seems traumatized. I've never seen someone that NEVER have anything positive to say...someone that wake up pissed at the world.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
I don't understand that guy. He seems traumatized. I've never seen someone that NEVER have anything positive to say...someone that wake up pissed at the world.

I think I understand him, but it's just sad. Well, best thing is to ignore his rage shrug, let's hope life gets better for him.

carver9
I think I understand him, but it's just sad. Well, best thing is to ignore his rage shrug, let's hope life gets better for him.

That's all we can do. You can't even have a decent debate with him without seeing "troll", "idiot"...etc, etc. Please just stop quoting him because I have him on ignore.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
I don't understand that guy. He seems traumatized. I've never seen someone that NEVER have anything positive to say...someone that wake up pissed at the world. Maybe he has daddy issues.

JakeTheBank
no expression

zopzop
@Prime and Carver
Leave the psychoanalysis to the professionals.

As to the thread, Thanos destroys this team.

Originally posted by Badabing
Groot
Reported.....................to Quan!

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression

Don't think he meant it like that Jake.

Badabing
I was wondering when the Thanos brigade would start up.

Get over it guys.

Groot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.