WWHulk vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Rulk
She Hulk
Thing
Colosuss (standard, no demon)
Abomination
Stark in Hulk-Buster
Rhino
Solomon Grundy

Vs

WWHulk

The King of Bricks vs these lessers
Fight on Staten Island.

abhilegend
The king of bricks of course.

JakeTheBank
Is Banner capped at WWH levels as Green Scar? Or can he go Super Saiyan 3?

Not that he would in character, imo, but I figure I'd ask.

Anyway, I think team could win this depending on circumstances.

8swords
depends on what rulk where talking about,

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is Banner capped at WWH levels as Green Scar? Or can he go Super Saiyan 3?

Not that he would in character, imo, but I figure I'd ask.

Anyway, I think team could win this depending on circumstances.

He doesn't need to go World Breaker to win.

I'm really struggling to see how the team would win here in any scenario that doesn't involve outside help or some sort of weaponry. They are literally incapable of putting him down.

The Gamma Corps had to power him down to Grey Hulk levels just to have a shot at breaking his neck and he shrugged that shit off easily the moment he got angry.

Throwing numbers hasn't always been a smart strategy against Hulk and against this version? I honestly think Stark would last longer solo than this guys would as a team. Hulk was capable of one shotting most all of these guys with a haymaker or two while operating at calm levels (Relative to this incarnation).

armedforbattle
Originally posted by 8swords
depends on what rulk where talking about,
The one that doesn't drain energies.

@Jake yes capped at WWH

abhilegend
A calmer green scar KTFO rulk with a thunderclap while he was trying to drain him. None of these guys are going to last long against an angry green scar.

DarkSaint85
Basically, it boils down to whether you have faith in Stark's nanites.

stan5677
which grundy

dynamix
solomon grundy is pretty formidable imo. i think he would probably give wwh the best fight.

JakeTheBank
Shit, I didn't even see Grundy.

Yeah, depending on incarnations here, team can definitely win with Stark likely being key.

armedforbattle
Wow, I figured everyone would say hulk tears starks armor apart. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
He probably would eventually, yeah, but his latest Hulkbuster armor was pretty formidable.

DarkSaint85
AND he came pretty close to defeating WWHulk. So its really a What If he hadn't been sabotaged.

8swords
Originally posted by armedforbattle
The one that doesn't drain energies.

@Jake yes capped at WWH

then its Hulk hands down, WWhulk IMO is gladiator~ish, and fights smart, unlike the usual HULK SMASH.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
AND he came pretty close to defeating WWHulk.
^I dont remember this happening.

WWH/Green Scar has Banner's intelligence and had experience training in the gladiator arenas plus he would have a lot of insight on his opponents having fought most of them multiple times. I don't see them having the power output to put Hulk down, and if Hulk is serious he one-shots pretty much every member of the team.

celeyhyga17
Team

I like Stark here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Sorrow
^I dont remember this happening.

He was about to depower WWH, but his armor was sabotaged by Amadeus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
AND he came pretty close to defeating WWHulk. So its really a What If he hadn't been sabotaged.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was about to depower WWH, but his armor was sabotaged by Amadeus.

What makes you guys think that the nanites would have worked?

I really wish they weren't later revealed/retconned to be sabotaged. Originally they suppressed Hulk's powers enough for Stark to knock him around for a second, but the moment Hulk got angry, it seemed that he burned right through them and proceeded to beat the shit out of Stark.

Anyone who thinks that nanites or no nanites, that the outcome would be any different didn't really understand what Pak was going for with the theme of the event and is underestimating Hulk.

I never understood why people thought that Stark would have won if those nanites hadn't been sabotaged in the first place. He himself outright said that there was no guarantee that they would affect him for long. And Hulk has a proven track record of resisting exotic negative effects. Besides, when Pak wrote that story they were in affect and we saw how ultimately useless they were against Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Agreed with the theme of Pak - of course, they would ultimately be shown to have zero effect, even if they hadn't been sabotaged, because Pak was trying to show how the anger of Hulk trumps all.

Horrificus
I'm not a "Grundy expert", but I have read a lot of threads with posts and scans showing him to be SERIOUS sometimes.

psycho gundam
all that and hulk was limiting himself

oh how sweet it is smile

DarkSaint85
So was Stark ;-)

psycho gundam
so that explains the hulkbuster 2.0 over the ironman suit + nanites just to face him

thanks smile

DarkSaint85
Indeed.

Imagine if he actually applied himself!

psycho gundam
without intelligencia or no?

DarkSaint85
Without, with just his own resources.

psycho gundam
then:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/nope_lol.jpg

DarkSaint85
I don't see him with his full resources....

psycho gundam
they were taken away from him sad

DarkSaint85
Boo. Then he is still. Only human.

*Cue Matrix music*

psycho gundam
concession expected expected

DarkSaint85
That a half naked Stark, not using his full potential and resources, loses?

Yup.

Luckily he's not in this thread.

psycho gundam
no. he has prep and resources, and that's the end result

Branlor Swift
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/eating.gif

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/eating.gif
Hahahahahahahahaaha oh lawd! laughing

DarkSaint85
Did he use all of his resources?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.