Superboy and Supergirl vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99507/2056967-supergirl_2_thegroup_016.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79830/2583906-mighty_thor_zone_012.jpg

pym-ftw
Thor

Lord Feron
I thought the new SB had a black and red outfit, guessing he changed to the traditional suit?

JakeTheBank
That's Superman and Supergirl shown in the pic.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Well that was a short lived mystery. big grin

StiltmanFTW

That's what I thought. Bruce fails hard as always.

JakeTheBank
Does Thor have Mjolnir in this thread? Just figured I'd ask.

Starscream M
Does Thor have Mjolnir in this thread? Just figured I'd ask. yes, why wouldn't he?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
yes, why wouldn't he?

Lol. Just checking.

Starscream M
ok dooder confused

who do you think wins?

StiltmanFTW
"dooder" crylaugh

JakeTheBank
Assuming this is DCnU versions, I can't really speak to Kon's formidability, though I have heard he's been pretty impressive since the reboot.

Pre-DCnU, Thor definitely has the capability to beat the team of them, though it would be hard fought.

bluewaterrider
I'll be interested to see what is revealed in Superman #13 on Wednesday. If Clark bench-pressing the weight of the Earth is actually proved to be valid, then I'll have to go with Supergirl, for the Superman books editor, Matt Idleson, said that Supergirl is physically stronger than Clark himself, and I DON'T see Thor able to endure even one punch from then-proven world-moving figures as he's been written the past few months, especially in the recent Phoenix 5 series.

Superboy is a non-factor if SM13 pans out.

If Superman13 doesn't pan out, however, I'd have to give Thor the edge.
He has far more fight experience than either Kara or Connor, who are often slow and unsure of themselves in fights, and neither Kryptonian has demonstrated exceptional durability.

SM13 valid: Supergirl
SM13 hoax: Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Matt Idleson's Superman can't even dream about bench pressing the Earth if we're thinking about the same guy.

Thor.

the Darkone
Thor all day, Umar cast a spell on Thor where he resisted the weight of scores of planets. Thor lifted the World Engine and yanked the Midgard Serpent, Thor will do just fine against the two.

Badabing
Supergirl held her own against a team of herald level beings. Superboy beat the Titans. This is no cake walk for Thor.

guy222
thor

carver9
Superboy is operating at Herald levels...hell, he was tanking attacks from an enraged Supergirl.

JakeTheBank
Thor tanked attacks from Silver Surfer while already injured.

carver9
Thor tanked attacks from Silver Surfer while already injured.

Thor is winning this. No questions asked. I'm just pointing out that Superboy is a monster. At this point, I wouldnt put anyone in DCNU over Thor "minus" Captain Atom.

Damborgson
ok dooder confused

http://magazine.uchicago.edu/0406/features/images/index-gun.jpg

I'm gonna say this one more time. Cut that shit out.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Thor is winning this. No questions asked. I'm just pointing out that Superboy is a monster. At this point, I wouldnt put anyone in DCNU over Thor "minus" Captain Atom. when the hell did you join the thor corps?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Badabing
Supergirl held her own against a team of herald level beings. Superboy beat the Titans. This is no cake walk for Thor.

What Heralds? DCnU?

pym-ftw
How does knowing Thor wins = irrational cult

Badabing
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
What Heralds? DCnU? Yes. They were Krytonian warriors who were augmented iirc.

carver9
when the hell did you join the thor corps?

Lol...DCNU characters are limited to showings that are in any High Herald league right now. You might find one or two showings that are mind blowing but that's not enough. If you look at everything as a "whole", no one in DC yet (minus Captain Atom of course) are beating Thor, Surfer, Pre Reboot Superman, Genus, ETC...

abhilegend
laughing out loud
Thor gets his ass beaten if this is preboot versions. He can win if this is DCnU versions but even then it would be hard.

celeyhyga17
Not an easy fight, but Thor wins then takes Kara to the nearest motel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.