All Women Recieve Enhanced Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cer1992
This permanent change takes place in our world. Suddenly, every female human being wakes up with enhanced strength that allows them to lift any item weighing up to nearly 3,000 pounds. Women will still physically be the same size they always were. However, due to this enhancement, every female will also have better stamina, agility, and health.

As for future childbirths, the male baby will not inherit these abilities at all. And the female baby's enhanced strength will increase with age. (i.e., a girl toddler would already be capable of picking up a couple of hundred pounds, whereas a full-grown adult woman could bench-press a 2,000 pound car).

What impact do you think this will have in various societies/cultures across the world?

ThorinWoofer
babby

dadudemon
Women would still not dominate the earth because they still are not the same as males in aggression and logic (on average).

However, we would hold gladiatorial events so women could win the males' affections. Women would also fight all the wars.

cer1992
Originally posted by dadudemon
Women would still not dominate the earth because they still are not the same as males in aggression and logic (on average).

However, we would hold gladiatorial events so women could win the males' affections. Women would also fight all the wars.

Words of advice: Do not cheat on her or she'll snatch it off, if you know what I mean.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cer1992
Words of advice: Do not cheat on her or she'll snatch it off, if you know what I mean.

Do not cheat on her or she'll snatch it off

cheat on her or she'll snatch it

or she'll snatch

snatch

Lol, "snatch".

Insomniatric
You said snatch.

http://news.3yen.com/wp-content/images/Beavis-and-Butthead-ani_250.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.