Third Party Debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
lDqkenIayAI

EEDQDsPKtFA

8Q0eByXYxms

cf5M8K3agRk

JjdJYYUHpfQ

60ukgjNm4_c

Symmetric Chaos
Ah, yes, the "Free and Equal Debate" because if the Ministry of Truth taught us anything its that you should totally trust people who couch their very existence in carefully chosen positive sounding terms that provide no actual description.

Oliver North
fact: only politicians from the major parties not named Ron are capable of lying

Mairuzu
Comments are usually made after watching. Maintain your attention span. haermm

Oliver North
right, because you really care what others have to say /sigh

Mairuzu
You know me oh so well.

Not sure why you're acting as this thread is for me. Dont you want to know your choices? haermm

Oliver North
lol, thank you for being the torch of enlightenment...

If you are so interested in my choices, where are the NDP or Bloc candidates?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Oliver North
lf you are so interested in my choices, where are the NDP or Bloc candidates?

laughing

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ah, yes, the "Free and Equal Debate" because if the Ministry of Truth taught us anything its that you should totally trust people who couch their very existence in carefully chosen positive sounding terms that provide no actual description.

Is that what they did? I thought some of them had very detailed solutions that they wanted to implement. Do you have something specific?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Oliver North
lol, thank you for being the torch of enlightenment...

If you are so interested in my choices, where are the NDP or Bloc candidates?

Anything to help a dying forum out for anyone who wants to see but its not as big as you exadurate it to be. I know you love exadurations.

I'd feel guilty if I held you to my special interest. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
*exagg. Damn word always gets me.

Tzeentch._
Blonde chick with the purple top next to Larry King would get it.

Mairuzu
I'll agree with that.

Larry blaming his notes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.