New digimon master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astchin400
Hi my name is astchin400 and I'm creating an rpg on digimon called Digimon: Dark Ages. I play the main character I.

Character:Hishigane Tetsougara
Digivice Color:BlackandWhite
Digmon(I made up):Cosmicmon
Attacks:CosmicBreaker
CosmicDestroyer
CosmicCrusher
FallenCosmos(Best Attack)
Description: Hishigane is a 13 year kid who loves digimon. So he plays the game then he started drawing digimon he used his computer scanner and cosmicmon was turned into data and became a digi-egg finally Hoshigane gets teleported into the game along with the other kids that play the game(anybody that wants to join my online show/rpg make your own character join now I'm only picking 5 main characters then when I make a group everyon will be in itbig grin but you have to make your own adventures kind of like an episode.)AND finds cosmicmon his partner yet the digital world is in trouble because Lord GrandKuwagamon has a digivice and is controlling digimon to his will and turning them into their darkness evolutions. So Hishigane finds some friends and they go on a journey to save the digital world.

flandersXD
hello, welcome a board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.